Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1018&start_row=21

belief Vs Knowlegde

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/17/2005 9:48:16 PM

I think that some of the Idren forget that Moses was an adopted son of Kemet. Not a true Ethiopian. More importantly why defend a man who has done you no service. Moses wrote stories, not truth, stories. His message was not for the Idren, it was for the babarians. Just as Arostotle brought his message back from Kemet. And the man called Jesus the Christ brought his message back from Kemet. Stop allowing the white man to sell your ancestors brillance back to you watered down and twisted. Don't defend the white man ancestors, after all the white man is not defending yours. In fact he's successfuly discrediting your ancestors by telling you that his ancestors invented things, when in fact they did not.
When Kemet was at the height of it's reign everyone else (outside of Akebulan) was still barberous. Everyone else learned from us, and still do. The only thing white people ever invented were guns, and we had already invented the gun powder we just didn't have a need to shoot anything.
If you don't believe me, find the smartest white man you can and ask him how the pyramids were built.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/18/2005 2:00:44 AM

Selassie I words,

Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond.

All through history people have learned from eachother and at different times one nation or a few nations had more knowledge than others and the others learned from them. Egypt taught the nations of the world many things. So has Ithiopia and many other African countries. So has Asian countries, European countries, North and South American countries. This has continued through all of history and still continues today.

Everything thing that we know is rooted in Jah from when the Human was first created in the Earth. Generation after generation Man and Woman have built on the knowledge that has come before, awakening ourselves and increasing the knowledge that we see. And through building on knowledge, ideas were formed and people have made tools that were not made before.

"The only thing white people ever invented were guns, and we had already invented the gun powder we just didn't have a need to shoot anything."

Don't let your hate for white skinned people blind your eyes to truth. White people have invented many different things and not all of the inventions are wicked. Haile Selassie I knows this and He welcomed many white people into Ethiopia to share their knowledge with Ethiopians.

And not all white people the same. Not every white man comes from the downpressor nations that killed the First Nations people and stole the Western lands from them, and who brutally enslaved Africans and used them to build up the land they stole from the First Nations.

Don't imagine that Egyptians or any other nation only lived in righteousness. If any nation did this, they would Itinue to reign in righteousness up to this day. It is easy to imagine such things for a time so long ago that there is no way to prove one way or the other.

As Selassie I say,

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

And even if it were true that Egyptians or some other Nation only lived in righteousness, don't treat them as people treat Christ and Haile Selassie I, raising them up on high but continuing to live like everybody else lives. Learn to live in righteousness yourself this day forth and forIver, this would have a much greater purpose. Instead of talking about how this or that person lived in the past, live yourself and people will see the living example of how to live right in front of their eyes.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/18/2005 2:23:15 AM

Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari! Give thanks for the word sound!

Blessing Ark I to the I and pickeny.

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/18/2005 9:14:22 AM

I GREET all Is in the HOLA ONENESS of KING ALPHA HAILE SELASSIE Ist and KWEEN OMEGA EMPRESS MENEN.

I-SES ITINUAL! SELAH!

These are CRUCIAL reasonings. I have no HATRED for white skin I JUST SIGHT TRUTH.

It amazes I how most white folx (of which I am) FORGET that they ARE A BIG PART of RACISM that Itinues TO THIS DAY... Not even speaking of PAST ATROCITIES... BUT PRESENT DAY white priviledge... Even if it is subconscious... PERPETUATING the same white supremacist SHITSTEM. THERE are SO MANY 'inventions' that have been CREDITED by this SHITSTEM to the white man ... where it is NOT the case.

I am not saying there are not A FEW and VERY FEW (In I opinion) white folx who are ABLE TO DEAL WITH THE TRUTH.

Here is some of a reasoning I had posted on another board (I feel it applies):

This white supremist shitstem IS A PLAN that has been going on since those first few came out of the caves...

It is A REAL wicked thing that RUNS SO DEEP that more times I am AMAZED that IVERYONE does not real eyes the SERIOUSNESS of such a wicked shitstem.

I sight that ones and ones have thoughts and dont even REALEYES where those thoughts stem from. SEEN.

Well, here are some reasonings from an Illah Book : The Meaning of Blackness by Im Nur. REALLY sheds some light on WHY these thoughts are there. IT IS ALL ABOUT SUBLIMINAL messages sent to IandI FROM ALL AROUND (media, SCHOOL (from preschool to U-Nevah-See, lie-brary etc)

First I will start with

Three Key Words

."...we will consider just three words in the english language, that if changed or manipulated, could ARTIFICALLY INFLATE the SELF IMAGE of the europeans, while DEFLATING the image of Afrikans and indigenious peoples.

Again, though the agents of global white supremacy have changed a WIDE RANGE of words to support their aims, these three key words are the most crucial and most glaring examples. Together they represent the VERY FOUNDATION of Black people's relationship to the resource-dominating 'white world.' In addition, more so than any others, these three words define WHO and WHAT Black and white people are to THEMSELVES and to EACH OTHER.

Definitions of Key Words

Black
1) Being of the darkest achromatic visual value; producing or reflecting comparatively little light and having no predominant hue.
2) Having little or no light
3) Evil; wicked: black deeds
4) Cheerless and depressing; gloomy: black thoughts
5) Marked by anger or sullenness
6) Often Black. Attended with disaster; calamitous events, etc.
7) Deserving of, indicating or incurring censure or dishonor
8) Complete or almost complete absense of light; darkness
9) To lose consciousness or memory temporarily
10) Belonging to an ethnic group having dark skin, esp. Negroid

(FIYAH.. pay attention to ..9 LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS OR MEMORY - hmmm. THAT IS WHY IandI must REMEMBER INCEINT AFRIKAN LIVITY!!!)

White
1) An achromatic color of maximum lightness, the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series
2) One that is white or nearly white, as: Caucasoid
3) A politically ultraconservative or reactionary person
4) Unsullen; pure (1) being a member of a group or race characterized by reduced pigmentation and usually specifically distinguished from persons belonging to groups marked by black, brown, yello or red skin coloration. (2) Free from spot or blemish; (3) Free from moral impurity: innocent

(MORE FIYAH... to see it so plain... so clearly the INTENTIONAL whitewashing of peoples "heavens" (brains) )

Dark
1) With very little or no light
2) Reflecting only a small fraction of the incident light
3) Lacking light or brightness: a dark day
4) Of a shade tending toward black or brown in comparison with other shades: dark meat
5) Sullen or threatening
6) Concealed or Secret; mysterious: a dark scheme
7) Without knowledge or enlightenment; uncivilized
8) Evil or wicked; sinister
9) Not fair in complexion; swarthy

"Since these definitions are in the dictionary - the word bible of the english language- and because they are REINFORCED by nearly EVERY institution in society, we accept them and beLIEve them to be the ABSOLUTE TRUTH."

YES I-Loved Idren, and notice how BABIWRONG ALWAYS refers to ILoved Mama Afrika as the "dark continent".... uncivilized un enlightened WHAT MADNESS!!! WHO was uncivilized while AFRIKA had major cities, towns, government and ELECTRICITY !! Not to mention all the various inventions THE FACT THAT MATHMATICS, WRITTEN LANGUAGE, ASTROLOGY ETC. all CREATED in AFRIKA BY AFRIKANS... So IandI can SIGHT the REAL trickery goin on...
(KEEP THE FIYAH BLAZIN!)

It is IMPERATIVE that IandI TEACH I YOUTHS (and I SELFS) the TRUTH. UNDO some of the DAMAGE that has been/CONtinues to be done. All these NEGATIVE WORD SOUNDS are POLLUTING IANDI HEAVENS and PERPETUATING this vicious cycle!

Global white supremacy is alive and well.. IandI must not sweep it under the rug. Otherwise IandI are just PERPETUATING this madness...

I leave with a few "Little White Lies" for the Is Iditations. There ARE MANY MANY MORE WORDS that CONtinue this negative word sound.. I just leave the Is with a few more examples from the same book...

Little White Lies
Black Magic - evil magic
Black Monday - day the stock market crashed in Oct 1929 and Oct 1987
Black Mail - extort money or other valuables from a person
Black List - A list of persons not to hire for work
Black Mark - a bad incident of note
Black or Dark Humor - humor with a sinister twist
Black Ops - secret operations by police and military forces
Devil's food cake - a 'dark' brown cake
Behind the eight ball - black gets in the way

White Magic - good magic
White as fair or pure - virtuous, untouched
White Lies - lies that are 'for the good'
White Christmas - ideal holy day
Snow-White - Ideal beauty, worthy of love
Angel Food Cake - white cake

I loved Idrens, I give UTTAHMOST thanks to share in these reasonings. I have sent forth NUFF for IandI to Iditate pon... These things MOST DEFINITELY do SUBLIMINALLY put IDEAS/THOUGHTS in IandI Heavens. I and I must BE AWARE and CONSCIOUS of said Ideas/Thoughts so as to DISPEL THE LIES OF BABIWRONG!

FORIVAH PRAIZING THE HOLA ONE OF IRATION
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI
SELAH!

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/18/2005 9:27:42 AM

Bless-ed Love Ark I,

I wanted to touch pon a few of the points the I made.

As for the HOLA KINGs wordsound, first GIVE THANKS. Second, I will say that (in I opinion) when H.I.M. was speaking of the different philosophies - He was making a point that I and I MUST reason together and ONENESS is necessary to FORWARD in these times. FOR H.I.M. also KNEW that Plato AND Socrates, were TAUGHT IN EGYPT!

And then SOMEHOW all these "phylosophies" were CREDITED to THEM and NOT to the ORIGINATOR! Hmm, see a pattern?

Yes IandI must recognize IandI membership in the human race and a common bond. BUT TRUTH is the ONLY way something so Illah can come about. Trying to IGNORE truth will NOT make I-nity an OPTION.

The I MUST real eyes that in HIS tory MOST things are CREDITED to the white race... This is just a FACT ... not some speculation. When one really looks into it DEEP one can see how things have been SYSTEMATICALLY CHANGED and TWISTED to make 'white' the ORIGIN when THE TRUTH IS BLACK IS THE ORIGIN.

Black cant come from white Iyah. BUT white can come from BLACK (albinism). So IandI must sight the TRUTH of the ORIGIN of CIVILIZATION. AND DISPEL some of the LIES which create CONfusion in these times.

The FIRST HUEMONs were BLACK. Lets not get it twisted.

I Quote from the I:

"Don't imagine that Egyptians or any other nation only lived in righteousness. If any nation did this, they would Itinue to reign in righteousness up to this day. "

By sighting the 42 AFFIRMATIONS of MA'AT.. One can see that MANY Egyptians DID in fact follow an Incient livity AT ONE WITH NATURE And the I-NIVERSE. As far as Itinueing to live this way... They made ONE mistake (in I opinion) ALLOWING CERTAIN PEOPLE IN WITH OPEN ARMS.. NOT real eyesing that these people did NOT have the same standards as they did.

I AGREE that ALL OF IandI MUST LOOK WITHIN and GET IANDI selfs to LIVE RIGHT and ONE WITH NATURE AND THE INIVERSE. I feel that the FIRST STEP is to acknowledge TRUTH. FOR THE TRUTH shall set I FREE!

Giving thanks for the reasonings.

ALL ISES UNTO THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE Ist
JAH RAS TAFARI!
SELAH

Sis Jahseekah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/18/2005 2:28:30 PM

" Don't let your hate for white skinned people blind your eyes to truth."

Bredren, you know I have the most love in my heart for you but I must insist that you never again blemish my name with such propaganda.
I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HATE, PERIOD.
More importantly you have no idea who I may or may not be in my own personal life. Who I associate with or what my personal ideals are. That comment was very hurtfull to me and it pains me to have one of my most favorite people claim such things about me. I beg you to restrain yourself from such characterizing remarks in the future.
To be truthful, I don't like people, but I love all things living and all things that used to live, equally. Although I am in love with a small handfull of beings (not a sexual thing). I live my life STRICTLY based on the universal law, what you put out comes back. I also do not subscribe to revenge. My Karma is clean.
I take time out of my day to bring truth to the Idren so that they may KNOW and be godlike in their doings because I love the Idren. Please don't throw stones at me because you don't understand or don't believe. I don't ask anything of the Idren except respect.
When have you seen me use the word wicked? I have used the word barberous/barbarian. My message is this, love is a continuum. Self/God; community/village/ancestors; species; other living beings; non-living beings. You cannot love backwards.
You have to know your history before you can defend it.
Concider what you know and why you know it.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/18/2005 6:07:30 PM

I just went back thru all the posts and I don't believe the empress has a hatred for white people

I just don't get that vibe in I spirit

There is a difference between hating a group of people whose skin happens to be white and clarifying the organized CONfusion that has robbed another group of people of their knowledge of self, and then stolen their knowledge and brainwashed them with a third of it treated as a totality

I just don't get a hatred vibe here, but this is what I was eluding to when I said: "the reason I talk about harsh hatred is because a while ago, i brought up the subject and one of the forum members didn't seek to reason, only condemn me personally (shooting the messenger, so to speak)
"

RSK

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/18/2005 7:27:25 PM

Blessed love rasta far i

JUST-us....high reasonings sistren Nzingha...

WORD

Messenger: native root Sent: 9/19/2005 12:18:33 AM

Raspekt and love to Empress Nzingha!!! Keep bringing the ites to light.InI neva nervous to bring truth to the surface!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2005 1:14:04 AM

Sistren Nzingha,

I apologize for offending the I. I should have explained Iself better and said what my issue was instead of just saying that your statement came from hate.

I usually try to think before I speak, but sometimes emotions cause I to speak first. So I will share I thoughts. Concerning your statement:

"The only thing white people ever invented were guns, and we had already invented the gun powder we just didn't have a need to shoot anything."

You felt pain by my statement and I also felt pain by your statement. I am Serbian and my skin is white. So your statement is saying that my ancestors never invented anything except for guns, which is not true. And that black people invented gun powder, but didn't have a need to use it to shoot anything, but once it came into the hands of my ancestors, we made guns so that we would be better at killing. Your statement sounds like you are saying that I and I ancestors only have death on our mind, and so much death on our mind that all of the inventions we have ever made are only for killing. It is not just I that doesn't have a mind of death, but my ancestors also didn't have a mind of death.

My ancestors were enslaved by the Turkish from the end of the 1300s to the end of the 1800s. And the Turkish were brutal towards my ancestors and did many many wicked things to us. After the Turkish left some of the surrounding white nations attacked and tryed to take over from where the Turkish left off. This continued for many decades and my father had to leave home when he was 7 years old because of World War 2 and he had to work basically as a slave for some people that he stayed with. He had to stay out with pigs all day at that age in cold weather, sitting by a small fire with only a piece of pork and bread to eat. Sometimes he would have to cuddle close to the animals so he wouldn't freeze to death. Most times the way he would drink water is by taking a hollow plant stem and drinking out of the water that collected in the footprints of larger animals.

My ancestors didn't invent guns, but my ancestors did invent many other things, and I am an inventor myself and so was both of my grandfathers and my father as well. So what you said was a great insult to my intelligence and to the intelligence of my forefathers and foremothers.

I will be more careful about what I say so that I don't assume that your statements or others statements are said out of hate. But I ask you to have some sensitivity towards I as well, because what you said was propaganda about I. Look at your statement and consider if I said a similar kind of statement to you about African people. Would you not be offended and hurt by this, and maybe even more hurt than you felt when I wrongly said that your statement was out of hate.

To think that somebody feels that way about I and my ancestors just because of the colour of I skin hurts I a lot. The history of my ancestors doesn't justify that kind of view. I don't like to be grouped with slave drivers and murderers that can only invent guns. It is grouping I with the same kind people that enslaved my ancestors for centuries. And even the nation that did invent guns also invented other things, death wasn't the only thing on their mind. The Turkish were wicked towards I people but I have never thought that that is the only thing they are capable of or the only thing they have done.

I hope I have better explained I thoughts.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 77

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I