Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1002&start_row=11

Almighty: Man Wombman Child: 3 in 1: LIFE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/13/2005 1:43:10 PM

" I am not ignorant! LOL.. You can feel ANY way you want. I I-DITATE for MANY YEARS on these things. And this is HOW I SIGHT IT...."

(applause)

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/13/2005 2:01:30 PM

ignorant

adj 1: lacking general education or knowledge; "an ignorant man"; "nescient of contemporary literature"; "an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"; "exhibiting contempt for his unlettered companions" [syn: nescient, unenlightened, unlearned, unlettered] 2: ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge; "ignorant of quantum mechanics"; "musically illiterate" [syn: illiterate] 3: lacking basic knowledge; "how can someone that age be so ignorant?"; "inexperienced and new to the real world" [syn: inexperienced] 4: used of things; lacking sense or awareness; "ignorant hope"; "fine innocent weather" [syn: innocent] 5: lacking knowledge or skill; "unversed in the jargon of the social scientist" [syn: unversed] [ant: versed] 6: lacking information or knowledge; "an unknowledgeable assistant" [syn: unknowledgeable, unknowing, unwitting]

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/13/2005 2:35:48 PM

Apparently when one DISAGREES with YOU ... u feel they are ignorant.

Awfully christian of you. LOL!

seems to REEK of white privledge mentality. I could be wrong... but ...hmmm

LOVE STILL!

STANDING FIRM IN THE MOST HIGH
FORIVAH KEEPING THE FIYAH BLAAAZIN

IN PERFECT ONENESS OF KING ALPHA HAILE SELASSIE IST AND QUEEN OMEGA EMPRES MENEN.
SELAH!

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/13/2005 2:37:39 PM

NUFF Raspect and ROYAL AFRIKAN LOVE to the Empress Nzingha!

Give thanks for the Is reasonings.

FORIVAH PRAIZING THE MOST HIGH
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RAS TAFARI!

Sistah Jahseekah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/13/2005 3:07:46 PM

Blessed love ones and ones,

If the I's read the book of Revelation, it talks about true worshippers of Christ turning and worshipiing the false image of the beast because they were tricked. Haile Selassie I come now and say that He is King of kings and that He is destroying the false image.

Being Christian isn't the problem bredrens. We have to realize that most christians were really messed up back in those days. But it had nothing to do with the lack of the power of Christ,.

Okay... one day a black man is walking down the street and he walks by a church and hears singing. Well the black man loves singing, especially to the Lord, so he walks over to the church and asks if he can sing too. But the church was white supremacist and they chased him away. after this he feels real down and begins to cry out to the Lord. The Lord says, "So they wouldn't let you in the church?" The man says, "Yes Lord." The Lord says, "Well don't worry , they won't let me in either."

We have to realize that even within our Rasta faith their are those who downpress others still, but our response is, "well they aren't true ras." So if they aren't true ras, could it be possible that all of these jerks who attacked and killed in the name of Christ, just simply weren't true christians?` This is a reality being that Haile Selassie I was a Christian and openly admitted it.

HIM SAY- "We are gratified in particular to note that the work of this Conference has been concerned purely with religious spiritual matters free from extraneous political considerations. This is only fine and proper, for the church, as a symbol of peace, must follow the path of peace in all parts of the world.

In this connection we are glad to note that your evangelistic mission in the world has received due emphasis, in your deliberations, together with the recognition of the Christian duty to pray for the rights of man and the peace of the world. For world peace can only be made abiding by the Grace of God, through the prayers of the Holy Fathers. The truth of this cardinal fact is evident to all mankind. "

And yes bredren, certian words can't translate, also we can't get the full understanding without understanding the hebrew slang. For instance, the whole story about moses parting the red sea, that was mistranslation. the word that westerners got red sea out off is the semitic "Yam Suf" which means "sea of reeds". Moses parted a papyrus swamp, not a red sea. But the Word remains the same. His Ijesty know !

Give thanks

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 9/13/2005 3:19:25 PM

Ignorance is not bliss, it is a sin. JahISeek are YOU a racist ?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/13/2005 3:21:01 PM

"Since Our childhood, Our innermost thoughts have been overwhelmed by the mysterious deep spirit of the divine infant's birth, which is not only expressive but also glorious and inscrutable. Likewise, no matter what one's reputation, whether one's accomplishment is great or humble, tiresome or fruitless, in the journey of life, the mystery of Bethlehem dominates our spirit.
With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will. This became the first message.
When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity."

H.I.M. Field Marshall General Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Marcus - Christ the Way
Saturday, October 08, 1927

Oh, with the Spirit as of old,

I chant a prayer to my God;

The Being, precious, more than gold

That Croesus has ever had.

I lift my soul to Him above,

And sing the angel's happy praise;

The song of life in joy of love

That men from earth to Heaven raise.

There's joy in Paradise for me,

Although a weary child of sin;

The penitent on Calv'ry's tree

May find the way to enter in.

My hopes are good, in Christ, the Lord;

On Him I rest my cares of heart;

He will so bridge the Heavenly Ford

To show the way ere I depart.

JahIseek and Tef, please we are brothers in HIM, lets speak to eachother like the kings we are, not trying to intrude but just lift spirits!

On foward to Zion I

Rastafari

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/13/2005 9:03:08 PM

Tefer_Anbesa, give thanks for posting your dictionary's meaning of the word ignorant. Mine says "lacking knowledge, showing a lack of knowledge or intelligence, unaware." InI can clearly see that the sistren Jahseekah is not fitting in either of our dictionary's meaning of ignorant.

Moretimes I notice that the most solid and firm people whom are grounded in wisemind and overstanding are of utmost tolerance and patience with an open-mind. It is unfortunate that you would rather point at someone who is in disagreement and say they are ignorant. I am unable to see the royalty of His Majesty as well as unable to see the true christian righteousness in that way of moving.

InI must itinually seek truth, knowledge, wisemind and overstanding of life. Keep the fyah burning...

Sellassie I Iternal

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/13/2005 11:14:07 PM

"He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness...Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God"
This quote needed to be revisited.

"Ignorance is not bliss, it is a sin."
Actually, ignorance can not possibly be a sin, however, lack of understanding might qualify as a sin

"So they wouldn't let you in the church?" The man says, "Yes Lord." The Lord says, "Well don't worry , they won't let me in either."
Those who build houses for God tend to forget that God lives in everything that is.

"And yes bredren, certian words can't translate, also we can't get the full understanding without understanding the hebrew slang."
The man called Jesus Christ was a Hebrew (Jew).
The Man called Ras Tafari was an Ethiopian Christian.

"NUFF Raspect and ROYAL AFRIKAN LOVE to the Empress Nzingha!"
And I love ya right back

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/14/2005 8:13:42 AM

Bless-ed Love to ALL Is:

Dreadnut, when the I quoted I HOLA KING :

Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

YES I.. TRUE ENOUGH... KINDNESS and HUMILITY are a MUST!
I did get a bit vex when the mon call I ignorant...
BUT I COOl NOW!

Give thanks for the I's reasonings. Even though I dont agree with Iverything the I say... I apprecia-LOVE others point of view as it only makes one LEARN MORE and perhaps look at certain things from a different perspective which only leads to POSITIVE I-dittions.
So I give UTTAHMOST Thanks to THE MOST HIGH, HAILE SELASSIE Ist, JAH RAS TAFARI!

Bless-ed Empress Nzingha,

"And yes bredren, certian words can't translate, also we can't get the full understanding without understanding the hebrew slang."

The man called Jesus Christ was a Hebrew (Jew).
The Man called Ras Tafari was an Ethiopian Christian.

YES IHYH! GIVE THANKS!

I-Loved Sistren SisMenenI
Giving THANKS for the Is WORDSOUND

"InI must itinually seek truth, knowledge, wisemind and overstanding of life. Keep the fyah burning..."

TRUE TRUE TRUE! I WILL FORIVAH KEEP THE FIYAH BLAAAAZIN!

Blessed Love To All for the reasonings.

I-SES ITINUAL TO H.I.M.
SELAH!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I