Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1000&start_row=1

New Book: Revelation: The Last Prophecy

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 12:17:31 AM

I have just recieved this book from onedropbooks.com and i have already read most of it. This is the complete book of Revelations from start to finish, and all the while each part is being revealed through the eyes of Rastafari. This book is by far the best I've read yet on Rastafari and its connection with th book of Revelation.

The I's should look into it.

Give thanks

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/10/2005 4:00:44 AM

Ises

I have the "Ethiopia: A Mystery made plain" trilogy from onedrop. But I must say, I do not like those books. Also this Haile Selassie I and the opening of the Seven Seals, by Kalin Ray Selassie.
Because I have my bible, I have my eyes and ears to recognise time and history and worldhappenings. So I must get to my OWN overstanding, and not to the one of another man, seen. But I do not know how the one the I is reading is. But those who I know are just the opinions of other men, but I n I must come to I n I own.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 4:22:37 AM

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/10/2005 4:28:09 AM

Well bredren doesn't try to name the characters in revelations like Kalin does. He pretty much leaves that alone and rather focused on the role of His Majesty in revelation. Of course he mentioned the pope as the antichrist, but other than that he leaves the characters nameless. It is a good book and definatly stumps the unbeliever. Its really just gives a good layout of how revelation was reveled to john.

I don't know why you don't like the other books, although I have not read them, but I think that it is good to see others insights, especially among InI bredren, Iron sharpens iron my lord so we must be one.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/10/2005 11:32:02 AM

Blessing for that information.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/17/2005 7:04:21 PM

Could somebody please post a booklist for the idren.

Personally I like to read these types of books because it is a form of fellowship with the idren if the source is good. To partake of some wise vibrations helps to counteract all the subliminal babylonian vibe in day to day hapnins.

Reading others thoughts is a form of reasoning, just like we do here on the forum.

RSK

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I