Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=100&start_row=11

Selassie I is Allmighty God!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 12/30/2003 9:26:33 PM

InI know dis for 21 years now. InI saw JAH one day when I was in Ochi, Jahrock in 1992. ok? Like to hear story?

Nesta sista

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/30/2003 10:21:36 PM

yes

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 12/31/2003 12:32:23 AM

InI was directly forwarded by His Imperial Ijesty to make InI trodition to the resting place of Jah Nesta in Nine Miles on July 22/1992. A whole story ensued which is a story for another day!

Around this same time, I was in Ochi Rios with InI friend when I happened to look across the busy street and most definately SAW His Imperial Ijesty on the other side. As the early evening sun began to lower, I saw its light reflect off of the gold medals fastened on Jah's military jacket and cap. He was directly gazing at me. I was so shocked! Spellbound, I told my friend, "Look! I see Jah Himself!" He looked but could not see Him. HIM had vanished.

I can never forget. Jah has separated InI for a reason.

Nesta sista

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 12/31/2003 6:04:55 AM

Greetings I

Yes I n I RastafarI children know, Jah Allmighty God is a living man.
Endtime now! He is the Lion of Judah from the root of David coming to wake up the royal Israelite spiriti in InI RastafarI children.
Once I read the book "Haile Selassie I and the opening of the seven seals", this Bredren has very good thoughts, but though I do not think HIM did open the seals yet. Because I never see the signs, but maybe I just never looked carefully enuff.
I think JAH united all his power in Haile Selassie I for the uprising of the chosen ones, InI RastafarI children.
I think he will open the seven seals, not as man but as spirit.
But we will see him face again when he unite all Jah people on Mt Zion!
But he is with us and in us all the time! And his guidance is always around us!
I give thanks for JAH Guidance and Protection!

Bro Jahphet I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 1/1/2004 12:45:06 AM

I always feel shutoff from the rest of the world even though I am trained to assist this world.
Here, it is New Year's Eve and InI happy to be with InI , my mimiature lil'tiger here for company and my Idren. :-) Free from Babylon evil vibes.
Jah be praised.

Nesta sista

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/1/2004 7:51:54 AM

InI totaly agree with that,Nesta

Sad but truth....lot of time me either cyant find love,nor sympathy
Ini ve choosen to separate Iself from whoredom Babylon,unfortunate there are no more treu brethren nor sistren inna me area that live it out,ye know...the separation,living through His Guidance all the time

But inI stand firm,proud of who me is,JAHJAH NEVA FAIL INI

Be blessed one an all

SELASSIE I LIVES
greetings, ijah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/1/2004 1:20:25 PM

Greetings,

I give thanks to Jah that there are still a few RasTafarI around I. There are not many, most people don't know theirself. But I give thanks for the Ones Jah send to I that do know theirself, I and I have learned much together.

I also give thanks to the Ones Jah has connected I with through the internet. Even though I and I can't reason face to face, I and I can still reason and rise higher.

Give Thanks and Praise to Jah,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/2/2004 6:40:03 AM

Greetings I

Yes the internet is a Babylon thing. But InI see to use it for good purpose, for the unification of all Rastafarian.
So many youth over here where I live, no Rasta Bredren around them to teach this youth.
So they come to find Brothers on the internet.
I am member on a few Internet Reasoning Rooms, and I think it is ood work what InI do there!
Many youth seeking themselve and just cannot find, so without the internet, they wouldn´t even have the chance to reason.
But never forget, the Internet is a wicked thing!
See what people do on the net, wicked things!
And I see it as a little vicktory of good over evil, that the children of Jah use this wicked thing, and can even use wicked things to bring good fruits out of it.
Because Jah is stronger than evil, and Jah children are stronger than the children of evil!

Give thanks!
Brother Jahphet I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/2/2004 6:52:23 AM

they better respect that!!!

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/2/2004 8:30:40 AM

It is like a miracle. No man could believe as I'n'I wait to join university I get a jah call to do his work. I didn't understand it, but was Jah's voice Himself.
I'n'I praise Him all the way for his wonderous love. He is a living man revealed himself as selasie I . But through his name all the childrens of ethiopia will unity.
It's Him who make this thing internet that I'n'I can reason his works.
Give praise to Him.
Big up Ark I for the site. I'n'I can now reason with Jahph , Nesta sista, rock, ijah and all dem freinds in Jah's name. Big up
Let us use it reasonably.
Praise Jah.
Mloyi.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I