Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/18/2022 4:53:11 PMHidden

Mel said: IPXninja, you Nazi supporter! I am not an agent! You are the only Nazi agent here on this website. The Russian invasion is fake. Biden is funding the Nazis and they are destroying the civilians in Ukraine. IPXninja is a white supremacist supporter!

IPXninja, stop supporting Neo-Nazis!

*sigh*

I really didn't need to respond to this. It's more amusing than anything else. I almost gave you too much credit, reading and waiting for you to twist something I actually said to make it sound like I was a "nazi supporter?" lol. But of course... you didn't even try to do that. You didn't even have a shred of evidence, nothing that you could even twist to support your allegations. Instead, you really only further showed your own hand, revealing the same credibility by which you say EVERYTHING.

ZERO.

You have zero credibility. How does it feel to confidently make statements that have absolutely no basis in reality? I mean... I'm 43 years old and I've only done that kind of thing for the sake of comedy. And people always knew I was joking. And while you are comical (and a joke) at best, you are not a comedian. You are simply lying with a straight face, hoping that someone simply believes you off the strength of your accusations alone.

And you and I both know that has the potential to work on some people. Not everyone believes in "innocent until proven guilty". Not everyone understands the value of journalism and integrity when it comes to sources and information. Not everyone knows that the bible says you need WITNESSES to establish a matter and therefore not everyone can see how readily and easily you BEAR FALSE WITNESS. But you want to use a name like Melchizedek, a priest-king. Not everyone equally realizes, to the same degree, that there are people on the internet who lie and they cannot trust them. Sometimes, making a bold statement alone is enough to influence those who don't care to investigate.

So I'm not even arguing with the efficacy of your disinformation. I'm just not surprised by your lack of ethics. After all, your agenda is not an ethical one. White supremacy isn't about fairness or meritocracy. White supremacy is about maintaining an unfair advantage. So to maintain it you have to do so unfairly. You have to cheat and lie because you are inferior. Note: I didn't say your race was inferior. I'm saying YOU are.

At this point, you have told so many lies, what's one more? And maybe, for you, it doesn't matter because you're just a faceless pseudonym on the internet. It's not like you're leveraging the credibility of your real identity. So it's almost like you're just an actor, playing a role. You're just pretending to be this person and while you pretend you don't have to have a conscience because it's just a fake persona to hide who and what you really are.

As for me, if people want to see what I really look like they can simply ask and I'll post my real Facebook account, and if they message that account asking if I'm IPXninja I'm going to say yes. Can you make the same offer? I wonder how many white people are on your friend's list and what kinds of things they have to say about race? So how about it? Care to reveal yourself?

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I