Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/17/2018 12:23:01 PMHidden - Foolishness

The 'establishment', the deep state, the illuminati; what ever you want to call it, babylon, the system, NWO, ect ect.. Owns the controlling corporations, the mainstream media, Hollywood, music industry, social media, youtube, google, twitter and they ALL echo the same talking points.. 'Trump is hitler, kill him and all his supporters'.. They are actively working in judiciary meetings to censor and take complete control over the internet and any independent information that challanges the mainstream narrative. What does it say about a group that cannot win in an actual debate, and instead works to silence anyone who dares to think differently? That is fascism, that is authoritarian, that IS babylon.. And that is the group who wants to KILL Trump and conservatives. Its mind control people! They tell you want to think and say by saturating you with continuous propaganda..

I want an open and honest conversation, but I predict that I will be chastised for these views and called all sorts of names.. Well this is predictable because this is a product of babylons mental programming.. I am not 'allowed' to say I support Trump. They want to silence all opposition to the global eugenics program.. They want us to fight in a new civil war to bring down any resistance to babylon..

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I