Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/18/2009 10:13:03 AMHidden

VERY GREAT THREAD ARK I !!!!!

Many people who want to come against Haile Selassie I use the Canadian interview. However for many years people have depended upon the Canadian interpretation of Amharic words.

I want InI to notice that Haile I stated that he did not emanate from a diety. Well first InI must know that neither did Yeshua. Yeshua had parents just like Selassie I. To emanate means that he would have just poped up on the scene without father or mother.

The only time Jah decided to do that was when he came to earth as Melchezidek. However when Jah decided to come to earth again, he came not emanted from any diety as Yeshua, and Haile I.

Therefore Jah Rastafari told the truth. He is indeed Jah, but this time came via parents.

The probelm with many people, is that they do not know how to properly interpret amharic. InI are going off the Canadian interpretation. But even if we take their interpretation, emanated means without father or mother. we clearly know that Selassie I had parents.

Therefore that does not mean he is not JAH. It simply means that Jah came to earth the last 2 time via parents.

POWER to the name of Haile Selassie I Jah in the flesh on earth!

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I