Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/10/2008 1:18:18 AMHidden - Offensive

Dude,I honestly don't care if you believe me or not.I said they were two different people and they are.Why in the fuck would I lie to someone I don't even know about something I could give a shit less about.I'm tired of putting in time to try and prove something to you,I is odd they live in the same city,but its true arkie.This is like the tenth time I told you this man,I guesse you need to see a pic of him stuffing his face with kfc to be satisfide,and I don't have one.I'ts no big deal to me or Don or Donovan,so since i'm such a big liar and talk so much foolishness I won't waste your precious time about this crap anymore,cool?Why don't you call them or mail them to see that they are two different people,and they can send you pics of them with joseph from all over the world,I can't believe I've written this much over him eating a piece of fucking chicken.I won't be writing your site anymore,I don't like being called a liar and told i'm making up stories,cuz I don't do that shit,peace out

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I