Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=793&start_row=1

Re: Babylon School Sheetstym

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/25/2005 7:30:01 AM

I am a 15 year educator and I totally overstand your point of view.

Everyday I attempt to free Jah youth from the socialized brainwashing and conditioning by planting seeds of "free-dem".

I offer you this, STUDY THE SYSTEM, LEARN FROM THE INJUSTICE, AND STUDY JAH LAW. When you become independent, you will have more success in your walk with JAH because you have studied your opponent.

Jah Bless

I had to create this topic anew because the babylon school system i work for filtered out the "s" word.

RSK

One

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2005 11:59:16 PM

Truth Sistren.

When you don't know your rights, babylon always abuses them. As Burning Spear sing:

No they can't push I around, Natty no
Natty Dreadlock no, for I know the rules

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: HarrisonWhatmore Sent: 6/21/2020 12:01:23 AM

Katie has gotten an extraordinary point of view and I concur her line that viewpoint is critical, a key to progress. So I read the entire article, it is drawing in me over and over to understand it. And I can get best dissertation review to get more quality in my work. Actually an eye making up for lost time in the material used to compose this article. She generally picks an extraordinary point to be imparting it to us all. So I value her for her dynamic cerebrum that will in general be stunning and I truly like the article and expectation that others will like it as well.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I