Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7853&start_row=11

The Future of Rastafari: From Peace and Love to ‘Fia Bun’: Did Rastafari Lose its Way?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/27/2023 1:45:29 PM

Dembele your a troll. Your off topic. Dont you see?

Messenger: dembele Sent: 9/28/2023 6:36:13 AM

No i,m not off topic the threat started whith rastafari has lost it,s way and i explained why and it,s because i am telling you how we should behave as jahs children that,s what i am doing nothing bad
I am just telling my experience in how jah wants us to behave.

Messenger: seestem Sent: 9/29/2023 2:13:24 PM

InI feel that we think too much! Iyah Rastafari is a mystical incorporation of the heart, not an ounce of logic in it. Rasatafari is InI the true self, so InI affi find the self (don't search, find). Rastafari is in real-time, always happening right now, that is the way to catch it, right now in this moment, all the ancients live, no seperation whats-ever. See see see it, not out there but in there, inna your heart, do that and all else will fall in place, the culture and livity will flow, no effort needed, just the heart precept. Feel it, don't know it. If it was possible to study Rastafari than AIs can become Rasta too, but we all know that is not possible. Seen seen seen!!!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/29/2023 6:08:01 PM

So Faith can move mountains?

Seek first Jah Kingdom in ourselves and all else will follow?

Messenger: seestem Sent: 9/30/2023 5:16:48 AM

Idren jessep86 who feels it knows it.

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/3/2023 6:13:01 AM

Yeah man FAITH MOVES MOUNTAINS let me tell you i come from livin on the streets and mainly in prison to livin an honorable life now o have everything house car woman and all of that WITHOUT HAVING TO WORk and that,s the most important part.
To emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Only jah can help you do that

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/3/2023 8:14:09 PM

Ya dont work? Explain.

Do you hunt and gather? Or take free handouts? Or steal?

Messenger: dembele Sent: 10/6/2023 6:48:36 AM

I get 600 euros a month pay and i get food from caritas cruz roja and mercadona and my wife works plus the tinerfenians give me ANYTHING I WANT MAN i don,t have a problem with that.
I bought a mobile in may and i need to pay 75,75 euros a month till december.
In december i will get double pay meaning i will get 1200 euros and i will use that money to sup up my saxo let me tell you i.m gonna put turbo in it let me tell you that thing is gonna be a beast and i will put 200 euros a month for gas because right now were not drivinv it because bus here in tenerife is FREE but when i sup the car up it,s go na be driving up and down to see friends let me tell you i have to friends also who came from london tbey used to be on the streets tbey have everything now and all that without the need to quit drugs man.
You see here we use drugs and STILL MANAGE TO LIVE AN HONORABLE LIFE because jah manage us good you see i can,t SELL ANYTHING in tbis house man he controls everyone on tenerife so if i try to sell something jah just don,t let the people buy it so the house can always stay good and honorable and when i need money let me tell you the tinerfenians they never give coins man they give BILLS let me tell you these tinerfenians like black people so much they have us spoiled rotten man that,s why we don,t wanna leave i have everything let me tell you and i can,t pawn anything so my house always stays honorable let me tell you this is how ALL BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD LIVE and you can only get that in tenerife no place else

Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 10/6/2023 12:31:17 PM

Dembele this is not a Hebrew Israelite group. This is a Rastafari group to honor H.I.M Haile Sellasie. Why do you keep trolling here?

Messenger: PraiseJAH Sent: 10/6/2023 12:35:02 PM

Also I love how Dembele constantly talks about how honorable he is. Didn't Yahusha HaMashiach say not to brag about how honorable you are? That makes you no better then the Pharisees.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I