Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7751&start_row=11

Theocracy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/26/2022 1:24:03 PM

Though de prophecy about theocracy is old, I man prophesy one more time dat theocracy is coming. Things will b better d whole world. like Peter Tosh sing d day d dola die, things will b better. Lord God Almighty shall reign fo ever all creation. Oneness

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 9/30/2022 2:45:17 PM

So let's say a theocracy rose up that somehow was in favor of your religious views. Because normally, a theocracy would only support ONE religion and they would control how it was to be practiced and interpreted. It could even be Muslim and still reject a large portion of Muslims that it doesn't consider to be the right denomination.

A Christian theocracy wouldn't be good for Christians who are the wrong denomination.

Not only would such a theocracy be hostile to different views (As it was during the dark ages) theocracy wouldn't be able to ignore the competition. So, with all due respect, as much as you might like to imagine that such a merger between church and state might be good, history has shown otherwise. Christians burned other Christians at the stake. Christians killed over 60 million Muslims, including Africans. It was the influence of Christianity that justified the enslavement of Africans.

And when all these things that a rational human would decry, happened, how many people looked the other way as long as the beast wasn't coming after them?

So I'd really like to know exactly HOW it would be "better". There is no one forcing you to choose their religion right now which means you are free to choose your own. Or do you want people to forced to follow your religion? Not trying to accuse you in the slightest so please take no offense. I'm just really curious about what you would hope to gain from another theocracy?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/1/2022 8:10:25 AM

wht do u mean another theocracy? Theocracy is coming brother. Theocracy is d government of Jah. It shall cover d whole omniverse. Jah Kingdom come. D kingdom of Jah covers d whole omnivers. Jah highself shall efect it. Dis prophecy shall fullfill.Oneness

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/1/2022 9:16:22 AM

Benefits of theocracy: low prices in shops which shall b d same d whole world, salaries shall also d same, corruption shall b low, deh shall no minority rule, Unemployed shall have salaries. Oneness

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/1/2022 9:31:31 AM

Almighty revealed to I dis prophecy thruogh d Angels dat I communicate with dis iwa. D Lord God almighty is d absolute ruler of d whole omniverse. Oneness

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/1/2022 11:44:56 PM

“Proverbs 21:1 The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord as the rivers of water. He turneth it whithersoever He will.” (King James)

I truely believe and know JAH RULES AND REIGNS. Many have died because they only acknowledge JAH as their King and His Government as liget. They are known as martyers. Bob Marley said all babylons laws are illegal.
We nah bow to any government including rome as we have laws and government that are written in the stars and in our dna.
All governments are going rise and fall besides 1 which has been here and will remain here.
Dont wait for it because its already here. Are you a soldier in JAH Army or not? You can not serve 2 masters/governments. Just as heaven and the allmighty are not in some pie in the sky the allmighty is a living man and heaven is on the earth. Look within.... ye are Kings and Queens elect of JAH so answer your calling or rebel as the babylonians do. Its not easy so let us edify uplift insire one another itinually.

What makes a King?-Midnite:
https://youtu.be/TzFbad55fR8

Tue King Spirit -Midnite:
https://youtu.be/cxbkQ9KA3ds

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/2/2022 8:23:00 AM

Once Theocracy has taken over, deh shall no man or woman to walk pon d world to b known as King, D Lord God Almighty shall b d only one to b known as King. Jah is d only ruler of not oly dis planet but d whole omniverse. Raspect.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/2/2022 8:47:08 AM

As it was prophecied dat, Thy Kingdom come, Jah Kingdom come, Jah will b done on earth as it shall b all planets in d whole omniverse. Theocracy come with Black liberation n Omniversal liberation. Oneness

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/3/2022 3:44:12 PM

@black heart

So how did the angels reveal to you that this new theocracy would be brought about?

And when (how soon) will this be brought about?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/4/2022 3:28:27 AM

Yes bro IPXninja. D Angels have not yet told I d details of d revolution but I Idetation is dat Jah shall put d idea of world inification to people of d world. What dey call globilisation shall eventualy lead to d revolution dat will bring theocracy.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I