Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7743&start_row=1

Nationhood in America or Liberia?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/18/2022 9:19:50 AM

BAIO (Black African Infrastructure Organization - Stream

Mark Gonney:
BAIO Open Challenge to Nationhood Deniers
If you don't feel the Black Afrikan Diaspora should claim Liberia as our nation state and socio-economic political base of operations and POWER please step up to the plate and defend your position and explain why, as an alternative, you choose to live under the socio-economic and political domination of white people instead.

Comments?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/18/2022 12:32:23 PM

Ahhhh, full circle. I defend my position by means of PANAFRICANISM, as per the previous thread.

500 years of intermixing of southern western and central africans no doubtedly results in a DNA genetic mixup off all aforementioned territories. Aka.... panafricanism.... Genetically and not just ideogically.

As vaughn said..... "Babylon accidentally refined our master race
Bred the biggest and the strongest
Foolish mistake"

Foolish mistake... 💪;;🏽;;

We will claim Liberia as well as all other PanAfrican nations. You cant take i foreparents from Ginea, Ivory coast, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo etc... And trade all of that history for Liberia alone. None at all babylon foolish mistake.

Maafa tribe

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/25/2022 9:39:44 AM

I hear you.

Strategically though...

Let's say that everything that happened to take all that history and culture away from us... didn't happen over the course of a single night. And as they say, Rome wasn't built in a day, so strategically how would you move? What is step 1? What is step 2? What is step 3?

I am, in nothing else, a strategist. This is who I am by nature. I try to understand enough about economics, military, politics, corporations, government, health, religion, science, etc. in order to produce cohesive strategies for getting from point A to point B.

So what I like about the video is the thing that often I don't hear from many other panafrican groups. The panafrican idea in general is good but there has to be a blueprint of specific steps, goals, etc. for how to get there. And since what was done to us took years we also have to have a plan that can span years but is constantly making progress.

The good thing about Liberia is that, for African Americans, it would feel more like home. Part of the struggle for these kinds of ideas is that there is an "adoption rate" to consider. If you can't get enough people you can't get enough resources. H.I.M was a master tactician and ruler. He was well aware of the resources he had and the resources he still yet needed to help his people. And he was willing to work with foreign powers to get those resources. So we too have to be strategic and figure out how to get all the resources we need (including people) to work towards a better future for the whole continent.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I