Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7734&start_row=41

"Transgenderism"......

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/1/2022 5:06:41 AM

Eloquently put sister Jah Child. You know me well and know im easily triggered to restart the whole debate again for a part 2 re: BLM and transgenderism

But i also sensed something deeper at play

Fire on nastiness
Fire on ulterior motive
Fire on man in woman clothing
Fire on wolf in sheep clothing

All who can sight my reason will site I reason

Stay wize Iahs

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/1/2022 8:35:14 AM

"this is like 10 years ago"

Had I known this I would have definitely tried to enlist your help.

You see, the assumption we're all supposed to make is that either the agent is a completely new person with a new name who comes in saying suspicious things, OR we are to assume that the agent is an old poster; someone we already know.

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but the security of this forum is not exactly fort Knox. So an agent is able to basically steal an old account to look like that person has simply returned. They will pick old accounts that haven't logged in for some time. That way, they don't have to worry about the real person coming back under a new name and warning everyone that their account was stolen.

When people have to fake like this it doesn't matter what they say. EVERYTHING they say, good or bad, is for the purpose of misleading communities of color into voting/working against their own interests. And they do this mainly through republican conspiracy theory talking points of the similitude and caliber that Alex Jones has become famous for. And in truth, communities of color are somewhat susceptible to conspiracy theories. When I was young and didn't understand money, I was too.

So they look for agreement what they're looking for is to be given credibility. They want to establish themselves as someone people here like and trust. That way, when they say republican talking points people are more likely to listen.

Mel was also using a stolen account. I think Cedric brilliantly caused him to implode, getting him to mention some prior statements made before the account was stolen, that were completely against what he was saying now. That's the pitfall of using an old account. You have to read all of the posts to see if you can really use that account to say whatever political thing you want because the conflicting statements will tell on you.

I wouldn't mind these people if they came in with honesty and ethics. They want to think they're better than us and smarter than us, but they can't seem to get their way intellectually without pretending to be one of us and lying. If they are mentally superior they should win every argument just on the merits. So I'm open to having those conversations on equal ground, fair and square. No tricks. No deception.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/1/2022 8:53:46 AM

Who was it Hemphill used to always argue and argue with? Beside I (early days) was it you XP? I mean years ago ...... 😂;I dont check old posts enough lol

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/1/2022 9:58:06 AM

I don't think so. He was here longer than me. At least his account was.

I looked at some old posts because I wanted to see if he was really the same person. And while I think it may be possible that he was the same person but just left Rasta and became more polarized towards ultra conservative politics. It's possible because a lot of evangelical Christians straight up lost their minds over Trump, believing he was chosen by God to restore them as the "chosen race" of America.

On the other hand, his account would have been perfect for an agent to step into. But looking at other posts from other white people who have existed on this forum, I see most of the white people here as being legit. I don't even think that some of the people who were called out as being racists were actually racist. I think they were misunderstood because white people, in general, are at different levels of understanding and consciousness when it comes to black people.

Without higher levels of consciousness, they are simply unaware of the things they don't know or have yet to understand. And this is why people say "I don't see color". I hate that. And they don't understand why. But these are the conversations we need to have because I know we have some white members of this forum who are valued very highly and who I value very highly and who already have achieved that level of consciousness. Others haven't but that doesn't mean they're racist. There's just certain things we can help them understand so they can better fit into this idea of unity and oneness that doesn't have to pretend that we're all the same in order to work.

They do need to understand black liberation though. But they need to understand it from a black perspective that values them and doesn't make them feel like they cannot have anything to do with it. I'd like to start some of those conversations.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/1/2022 12:21:15 PM

Oneness n love beloveds
IPX I had no idea about this theory of an agent using an old account and taking it over, I always thought that there were accusations of those original accounts being the same person and I was always in disbelief of that... the I have much more tech knowledge than I do and I never even thought of that as a possibility...
Which, however, I think the I original theory was the correct one, that Hemphill was the same person whose views had shifted or been intensified in the time he was away from us. Because of certain things he said which made me think yes this was the same person I had some pretty personal knowledge of like his lifestyle and his wife n his personal livity which he still reflected those same things in the posts he was making later on. Just with a more politicized twist second time around. Melchezidek might have been an agent takeover account tho I cant speak for him because I never had a personal friendship with him the same way. But yeah I do think Hemphill's account was still the same man as original.
RASpect Iyahs, more Love

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 10:43:37 PM

This forum is just a pedophile network(one that says dem instead of them!)

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 10:52:19 PM

Would anybody else like to address these questions!?

Pedophilia is wrong, agree!?
Telling kids that autogynephiles are women is pedophilia, agree!?
Transgenderism states that kids should be taught to call any man who calls himself a woman a woman, agree!?
The leaders of Black Lives Matter all openly support transgenderism, agree!?
The leaders of Black Lives Matter are pedophile supporters, agree!?
Black Lives Matter is controlled by pedophiles, agree!?

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 11:02:05 PM

Pedophilia is wrong, agree!?
- Asking a person whether they agree that it's wrong to sexually abuse kids is not a logical fallacy, it's a question!

Telling kids that autogynephiles are women is pedophilia, agree!?
- IPXninja agreed on that atleast!...

Transgenderism states that kids should be taught to call any man who calls himself a woman a woman, agree!?
- "a woman in a person who calls themself a woman" that's exaclty what they're all saying, and it includes the autogynephilles, which are all of the "transwomen"! (There's no other reason why a man would demand we call him a woman other than sexual reasons!)

The leaders of Black Lives Matter all openly support transgenderism, agree!?
- It's there on the website I linked to, and they mention it all the time, I could provide a 1000 examples of the leaders of BLM supporting it, but I don't have to you already know it's true!

The leaders of Black Lives Matter are pedophile supporters, agree!?
-Supporting pedophilia makes them pedophile supporters!

Black Lives Matter is controlled by pedophiles, agree!?
- If Pu support pedophiles, you're controlled by pedophiles, and unless all black people are pedophiles(they're not) BLM is NOT the voice of black people!

This fucken creep is trying to replace black peoples voices with the voice of PEDOPHILES!

...and it doest matter d he says "logical fallacy" a thousand times, that blatantly obvious fact remains!

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 11:17:38 PM

"wez need ta stop dem racizt who iz zaying dat we 'as a right to conzzzzent mon! Jah bless!"

Messenger: Feels good mon Sent: 7/1/2022 11:20:14 PM

If it wasn't for people like myself every single one of us would be taken to a plantation, or a torture chamber!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I