Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7677&start_row=1

africa forum

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 1:42:59 AM

post some info or links if you have

what is going on with Africa?

any good groups,societites ,or forums that are dealing with real issues? Or no issues at all ,that's what I want to see. I need someone who is there with it to fill me in.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/6/2022 1:44:48 AM

exchange of information needs to be at hand the W sharing with the E

Messenger: Monky Sent: 5/6/2022 5:23:14 AM

The continent the I is just doing fine. Ises unto Jah living I Hola Immanuel Selassie I RasTafarI

Messenger: seestem Sent: 5/7/2022 8:16:47 AM

Yes InI

Sending out love and blissings from the Southwest of Africa. Right now times are rough and tuff, everyone effected by the Babylonian systems of downpression but people are waking up especially the youth. InI is hopeful that the time will come when Righteousness shall cover the earth and wipe away all weak-heartness and all that shall remain is love.

Rastafari

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/11/2022 3:06:42 AM

In N.A fake news

fake wars solely as a plot to recapture our people our land our wealth our honour.Don’t fall for it.

Over here we have rampant plagues. Ones n ones can’t even leave the door post without catching something . As soon as I level up I not stepping foot outta da house xcept to get some groceries. Really nasty times , I wonder if the rest of the earth is battling this?

Bruddas in South Africa ,u ever link with the ras on the islands?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/11/2022 3:06:43 AM

In N.A fake news

fake wars solely as a plot to recapture our people our land our wealth our honour.Don’t fall for it.

Over here we have rampant plagues. Ones n ones can’t even leave the door post without catching something . As soon as I level up I not stepping foot outta da house xcept to get some groceries. Really nasty times , I wonder if the rest of the earth is battling this?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/11/2022 3:06:45 AM

In N.A fake news

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I