Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7657&start_row=21

Ridiculous Technology

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/30/2022 4:07:24 PM

Jahcub I: "Thanks for starting this thread and sharing. InI can do much good with technology, as long as it is both built and works in harmony with nature. And there are many inventors/engineers doing just that.

Make good use. Let's go beyond making things sustainable, to making things regenerative. Let's restore our beautiful home, Mama Earth."

absolutely love this and looking forward to you sharing more.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/1/2022 12:24:23 AM

More amazing inventions! Some of these in inventions need more work to become sustainable and regenerative. I post these videos to fire up InI creative minds!

The most ridiculous video on here I mist say, is the solar powered land roving yacht. Ridiculous! Haha

Clean Water & Energy:

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/1/2022 12:42:57 AM

Wind Turbines:

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/1/2022 12:43:52 AM

Building Construction/Carpentry:

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/1/2022 12:44:26 AM

Transportation:

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/4/2022 1:19:48 PM

Bless Up Jahcub I!

Give thanks for the hail up! All in good time indeed. Summer months for I man are busy busy busy so I can relate! Give thanks for all the videos, I now have some catching up to do haha. At least I wont be wondering what to watch.

Give thanks for supporting the notion to go beyond sustainable to regenerative. Very true Iah! InI should work towards that in InI efforts.

I man have been looking into producing ethanol. It seems like the process is relatively straightforward. A study I looked at talks about how there is more sugar in switchgrass than corn, pound for pound, so there can be a way to produce it without using “food” crops. I man can share more about what I have learned if any Is are interested.

More Love Iahs!

HIM Haile Selassie I & Empress Menen I Love

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/4/2022 10:21:49 PM

Yes bredren, please do share what you have learned about that, it sounds interesting.

Haha I know I posted too many videos here at one time, apologies, I did get a lil carried away with it.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/5/2022 10:35:25 AM

Love the videos

It's inspiring for me.

The very first one caught my eye because I have a creek running through my backyard. The water level is pretty low during the dry months but it would be nice to pull some kind of power out of it. I think when we usually think of hydroelectric power we think of large dams and big plants. But there have to be some small-scale versions that could power maybe a car battery.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/6/2022 9:55:39 AM

Amazing!
The Manta and the bamboo bikes were some favorites of mine!
Haha yeah JAHcub I that was probably too many videos at once but give Ises for sharing! Now the videos are all here for anyone to watch when they have the time.
Give thankhs beloveds

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I