Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7653&start_row=41

Are Dolphins and Whales Conscious Beings? ---> Animism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2022 11:17:44 PM

And if I forget to feed my dog, by 7:30pm he is sitting next to me saying "ooo ooo ooo" all high pitched to tell me, mom, you forgot my dinner.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2022 11:19:10 PM

Has anyone seen Bunny the dog..

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2022 11:19:52 PM

this dog uses buttons to communicate ideas to her human, even once explaining "angry, ouch, stranger, paw"

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/6/2022 11:21:23 PM

to say that there was a thorn in her paw.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/11/2022 3:14:26 AM

Oh dog owner I see

Wales….nah they do owe us honour they must obey commands . They will eat u and feel no remorse ,that research is work already searched and edited .

You have to dig deeper to find real true answers . Not all animals are Friends ,many are foes ,bred by humans to do so .

Forget them they don’t own the sea I do ,

The garbage is a real problem , a low waste lifestyle and proper recycling plants bout the place would surely do.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/11/2022 3:14:28 AM

Oh dog owner I see

Wales….nah they do owe us honour they must obey commands . They will eat u and feel no remorse ,that research is work already searched and edited .

You have to dig deeper to find real true answers . Not all animals are Friends ,many are foes ,bred by humans to do so .

Forget them they don’t own the sea I do ,

The garbage is a real problem , a low waste lifestyle and proper recycling plants bout the place would surely do.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/14/2022 11:04:03 PM

Hail up Ark I! Long time Iyah. Selah say I Love and greetings to the I and hope all is well bredren.

So the issue was on the thread about the consciousness of whales and dolphins. At one point Cedric mentioned that issue and then IPX Ninja gave that reply. Then, as I was making a reply, it started to allow only smaller and smaller portions of text (I tried posting only half at first to test Ipx's theory). So as the I can see at the end there it was only allowing a couple words at a time.

Let me see if I can replicate the error, I am going to copy+paste this into that thread and see if it will allow, and if not I will try and post a screen shot of that error...

Hail up Ark I! Long time Iyah. Selah say I Love and greetings to the I and hope all is well bredren.

So the issue was on the thread about the consciousness of whales and dolphins. At one point Cedric mentioned that issue and then IPX Ninja gave that reply. Then, as I was making a reply, it started to allow only smaller and smaller portions of text (I tried posting only half at first to test Ipx's theory). So as the I can see at the end there it was only allowing a couple words at a time.

Let me see if I can replicate the error, I am going to copy+paste this into that thread and see if it will allow, and if not I will try and post a screen shot of that error...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I