Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7647&start_row=1

Do viruses exist? - Correct Interpretation of Mark 7

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/30/2022 2:20:09 PM

Let's take a CORRECT look at Mark 7. I'm posting this to a separate thread because I know it will get buried otherwise by an agenda that wants people to not even practice the safety protocols in the bible that deal with infectious bacteria and viruses. I'm taking the time to do this because I want people to employ, at the very least, whatever minimal level of protection they believe in. You're free to make your own decisions but please be wise, both with your own health and safety but also the health and safety of others. Because if you're wrong, other people can suffer as a result.

Mark 7 (1-23)

1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

NOTE: THERE IS NO LAW IN THE OT THAT SAYS YOU MUST WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE EVERY MEAL. That is not part of the dietary law. Feel free to check.

And so for reference: defiled in this context means UNCLEAN. There is therefore a physical understanding and a spiritual parallel.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

NOTE: verse 3 explicitly refutes the notion that this is from the Torah (law). It says this is the tradition of the ELDERS. Is that not what I said to you before?

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

NOTE: This verse simply further reinforces that these practices were part of their own traditions.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

NOTE: Again... explicitly says "tradition of the elders" NOT the law!

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

NOTE: So here he is saying that they (Pharisees) were trying to make their traditions into religious doctrines as if it had anything to do with religion.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

NOTE: verses 8 and 9 are accusing them of not following Torah which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to suggest.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

NOTE: Here, Yeshua is pointing out a specific example of where they are deviating from the commandments given by Moses. And in this case, contradicting them.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

NOTE: Again, it is explicit! There is a clear difference between what Yeshua recognizes as "the word of God" vs what they were judging his disciples with; which was their traditions which came by the oral tradition of their elders. He goes in further.

14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:

15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

NOTE: The way you (Mel) read this, you twist it to mean that nothing outside a man can make him sick. This is NOT what he said. And he is crossing over into the spiritual understanding of being clean vs unclean. For those following along, you have to remember that Yeshua was a follower of John the who? John the baptist. John used ritual cleansing with water to represent a spiritual purification. That's why he said the one who would come after him would purify with fire.

16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

NOTE: this is a spoiler alert, of sorts. Because it means that the hearer needs to think about it spiritually. Every man has physical ears. But this is not a statement. It's a question. Therefore the ears he's referring to are not the physical sort. So he's prompting you to consider this in the spiritual context.

17 And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.

NOTE: parables tend to have a spiritual message. The fact they understood it as a parable shows they understood he was speaking beyond the physical level.

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

NOTE: The same way that your stomach processes food and the parts your body doesn't need become waste product, so too do things enter into your MIND(heart). So in the next verse you see a list of crimes that come from ideas, not physical substances.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

CONCLUSION: As you can see, he was speaking spiritually (figuratively) and therefore was in no way contradicting the dietary laws of Moses that he had just called "the word of God" and just accused the Pharisees of deviating from. Again, Yeshua was a rabbi and a rabbi is literally a teacher of the law. The effects of not following the dietary law were well known and verified by hundreds of years of experience. So they were not ever in question. It was the spirituality of the people that was in question. That is what they needed and that's why they were being baptized.

So saying nothing outside you can harm you is a gross twisting of what Yeshua taught. Plagues were well known to the ancient world, OT and NT. It was known within the bible and outside in pagan and secular societies also.

Deuteronomy 32:24
They will be wasted by famine, and consumed by plague
And bitter destruction;
And the teeth of beasts I will send upon them,
With the venom of crawling things of the dust.

So if you are promoting the idea that viruses do not exist, whoever you are, you have now been educated so at any time feel free to stop saying viruses don't exist and consider apologizing to the forum for the false interpretation that can put people's lives at risk if they believed you.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 2:35:19 PM

Here I posted this on the other thread.

Defile here means to infect, corrupt, make bad, contamination or pollution. This the I Jesus Christ said to be the evilness in you. The deceptions, liars, murderers, mockers, adulterous. These are not obeying the ten commandments. The same ten commandments that is the law that is in the Ark of the Covenant. The same two tablet stones that Moses the prophet brought and broke when he saw the Israelites bowing to idols. That is the law of the Ark of the Covenant that is called the Word of God. He fulfilled the law. You are trying to make this a diet thing of food. When clearly the I Jesus Christ is talking about washing hands before eating. He said the pharisees have many other traditions like that. They only keep their outside clean. Or they only practice being right the way you look at them from the outside. But we all know that on the inside of man is where the bad thoughts are. This is what makes a man unclean or polluted. There is nothing on the outside that can make a man polluted or infected. We don't need to sanitize our hands. The I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 2:47:39 PM

IPXninja, you just said that the pharisees added commandments to the law. What else could they have added? Well, we see in Revelation that you must not be deceived. Because when you are deceived by following the beast who had power to heal his deadly wound, then you are causing destruction upon yourself. This system is made to make you destroy yourself. You become a pestilence to yourself. The pharisees added all this fear because that is how the beast of Revelation tricks you. You end up believing in this system that is evil. This system is made to destroy you. Jesus says there is nothing on the outside that can infect you. You infect yourself with the fruit of evilness that you reep when you sowed it. You got tricked into evilness that is what a the pest is. The evil thought you have of not healing the sick using the Word of God. Because you don't have faith of the I Jesus Christ you rather fill your mind with evilness to trick people to trap them and lock them down because you think they are sick. Jesus did not lock the sick in lockdowns. The I Jesus Christ freed the sick and told them to go. The pharisees will trick you and make you believe there is something out there that you must fear. They will make you sanitize your hands because you think there is something out there.

The I Jesus Christ says,

"There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man."

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

"These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man."

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/30/2022 5:07:31 PM

You were educated on this subject. You are resisting. But as you resist you bump this thread which is counterproductive to your agenda. So I wonder... what will you do? The more you back and forth with me on this thread, the more you will simply show people that you are twisting the bible to match your agenda. Why do you think I started this thread? This isn't my first rodeo with an agent ;)

So how should I respond now?

I suppose that I could simply point out that you are confused between literal and spiritual. I could ask who else you think the 500+ other mitsvah were for if not for the Israelites. I could ask you why Yeshua and his disciples kept the Passover if they didn't believe in keeping the law outside of the decalogue. But let's keep it simple. Show me where handwashing before eating exists in the Torah. You are trying to say that Yeshua didn't follow Torah; that he only kept the 10 commandments. And your "Evidence" is an argument Yeshua had about handwashing. So... winning this argument is quite simple. Show us a quote from the Torah (first 5 books) that say you must wash your hands before you eat. Fair enough?

Because if only the 10 commandments are lawful for Israelites, in your view human trafficking is legal then right? That was outlawed in Exodus 21... not Exodus 20. So according to you, the person behind the Melchezidek screen name, you are perfectly cool with slavery and human trafficking because in your opinion only the 10 commandments are valid.

And you are also confused. When you say the virus doesn't exist, viruses are physical things, NOT evil thoughts or ideas. So clearly, you are trying to use a spiritual lesson to create doubt about the existence of something physical.

You say you're in Africa. Man, that's hard to believe.

One of the reasons is that Africa has, for a long time, struggled with clean drinking water as well as diseases spread by mosquitoes. If you don't trust "Western Science" why don't you ask your own government about their data concerning water contamination.

https://www.afro.who.int/health-topics/water

Seems like you would know about this if you lived in Africa. But if you lived somewhere else... like... say America... you might take water for granted.

But again, going back to Mark 7, I have already shown you definitively where Yeshua is talking about spirituality, not physical uncleanliness. The reason why is because, while it is good to wash your hands, it is not a SPIRITUAL issue. It is therefore not a sin. The Pharisees were treating people like it was.

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

This is all very clear from my post. Like I said... most of what was said was explicitly stated, leaving little room for interpretation. If you didn't understand it is because you do not have ears to hear.

Mel: IPXninja, you just said that the Pharisees added commandments to the law. What else could they have added?

No, what I said was that they had oral traditions which they tried to make as important as the law. What else could they have added? Don't you know ANYTHING about Judaism? Have you never heard of the Talmud?

Do you want to know something else that got "Added"?

It's called "The New Testament".

LOL. I'm not going to address your red herring word salad. I'm not even going to read it all. It is clear that you thought this was an opportunity to do quite a bit of "adding" yourself. What I will do though is kinda skip to the end and tell you that the legend Yeshua is one of a carpenter, not a doctor. If anyone brought the sick to him, it was for a miracle, not for standard treatment that a doctor would have performed. So unless you are performing miracles and your name is Yeshua and somehow I missed the second coming, you have to take your health concerns to the proper authorities, not "tempt the Lord your God" to do a miracle every time you sneeze. This is NOT what the bible is for.

The same Moses who you believe gave the Israelites the 10 commandments also is the one who told them to isolate themselves to protect each other from the possibility of infectious diseases instead of contaminating each other. But have you also not read the story where Moses made the bronze serpent and mounted it on a pole so that people poisoned by snakes could be miraculously healed? So if the solution was miraculous healing then why would Moses also have safety precautions of the non-miracle variety?

This would be like saying, "no one needs to work anymore because God will provide unlimited food based on the miracle of feeding the 5,000+" So yeah, Mel, why don't you wait on the lord to provide your next meal like you want others to wait on a miracle in order to heal their afflictions? I don't know. Something tells me you wont do this.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/31/2022 10:27:14 PM

Viruses and other microbes,prokaryotes etc have existed on this planet longer than Human beings and are most likely involved in the evolution of all living things although the presence of Water on the early formed planet (thanks to Thaea) is the key ingredient to forming life from the primordial elements of the universe

I said the E word, cue the Rasta trigger point....

This is i personal opinion based on logical thought and scientific reasoning of which I have evaluated extensively. This is in line with modern scientific thought and while you may disagree using BIBLE verses I can go back even further and show the origin of all life starting with the Primordial waters of ancient kemetic cosmologies and so on.

For ones who believe otherwise, no problem for I. It doesnt change the mission or the name of I King

Haile I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/1/2022 1:23:53 AM

What people believe to be viruses are nothing more than dead matter and nothing to be afraid of. Stop the fearmongering. Be warned, because millions have died from receiving the wrong treatment and most of them died under the wrong care of wrong treatments. Agents do come and go. But the true higher agent gets paid the most. This agent is a Jesuit and he gets paid more than all the government workers in his country. There were agents before him that came with science of evilness so that you don't agree with the Bible. I am not against science. I am against science falsely so called. Agents use science to justify their evilness. And the old testament is out dated. The I Jesus Christ fulfilled that covenant. We now have a new covenant of mercy. For the old testament did not have mercy. If you want to go according to the sacrifices of the old testament then there is a lot of blood that you will have to shed. Again, The I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations of the pharisees.

The I Jesus Christ said,

Mark 7:15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Matthew 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 1:18:07 PM

GA: Viruses and other microbes,prokaryotes etc have existed on this planet longer than Human beings and are most likely involved in the evolution of all living things although the presence of Water on the early formed planet (thanks to Thaea) is the key ingredient to forming life from the primordial elements of the universe

YES! And if I can piggyback on this I would say that the human body would NOT function without microorganisms.

We are the microorganisms compared to the planet we inhabit. The only difference is scale. If we zoom out we see one level of "creation". But when we zoom in we see another. You can go inside one level and see that it is made of building blocks of another level. Life is this way too. The human body is a corporation of trillions of cells working together. But our cells form a natural environment that microorganisms live in. And there's no question that they exist because we can see them under a microscope.

Further investigation of microorganisms, going back to single-cell organisms, shows us how even complex organs, like the eye, were able to develop. Yes, develop. Evolution has now been proven in a lab by growing and monitoring generations of bacteria. If evolution were not true then these bacteria being studied would not be able to adapt and actually develop new abilities.

So at this point many people just don't know the advances in science and often, the way religion is taught, as though it is in competition with science, this causes people to avoid scientific knowledge and information in order to protect what they believed to be true. However... the question one should ask themselves is "what were the authors of the bible trying to teach me?" They had different levels of knowledge. The knowledge floating around the people Genesis describes is not the same as the knowledge that existed in Revelation with more modern chariots and roads and weapons. Science was always there. But the bible is not a science book. So the bible will tell you they used swords and shields. It's not going to tell you how to make fire, how to make the wheel, how to forge a sword, how to build a tent, a house, a city, sewer systems, etc. That's not what it was for so unless you think toilets are evil sorceries there should never be anyone arguing the bible against science.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 1:23:15 PM

https://hcp.yakult.co.uk/news/bacteria-cells-in-a-human-body-131-to-replace-101

Using these updated figures of 3.8 x 1013 bacteria in the body and 3 x 1013 human cells, for a 'reference adult man', the ratio of bacteria to human cells is around 1.3:1.

translation: there is more bacteria in your body than your own cells.

This means, that as residents of planet earth, we are outnumbered by microorganisms in numbers I do not possess the mathematical ability to calculate.

So the likelihood that we were somehow "here first" just doesn't hold up.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 4/1/2022 10:59:34 PM

Blessed Love Idren

IPXninja, give thanks for posting clear evidence explaining the difference between laws (regulations) and traditions. I agree it does seem fishy that MELCHEZIDEK account claims to be coming from Africa (a continent) but still has such an insiders view of the functioning and characters in amerikkka politricks.

GARVEYS AFRICA, Give thanks for noting InI dont need bible to study and reason about origins of life.

MELCHEZIDEK, the New Testament is outdated, HIM Haile Selassie I fulfilled that. Why didn’t HIM Haile Selassie I tell sick people to just pray to Jesus to be healed? Because that wouldnt be reality. Instead he made tangible efforts to provide access to medical science and medical advancements for InI. If HIM Haile Selassie I says contagious disease is a threat, why would you say he is lying?

-...for in this age of swift travel facilities, it is evident that our world has contracted in its relative geographic position and, consequently, the outbreak of a contagious disease in one country is a danger to the rest of the world.-
HIM Haile Selassie I, April 7th, 1958 Page 542 Selected Speeches of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I

HIM Haile Selassie I Rules and Reigns

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/4/2022 12:39:40 PM

Also, even Europeans had to admit that when they came to the Americas they brought their viruses with them and when they came into contact with natives the natives got sick because of their immune systems (which we all have in order to battle harmful particles in our environment) didn't have the knowledge and understanding of how to counter those viruses. That's because you need a piece of the virus's "code".

This is typically what happens in antivirus when vaccines are created. The body is basically taught how to fight the virus.

The natives didn't die because Jesus was protecting the Europeans instead of protecting them. They died because the human body itself learns how to protect itself from its environment but sudden changes and new viruses constitute a new threat to the body's immune system. And even with a great immune system plenty of people are allergic to at least one thing in the natural world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_virome#:~:text=in%203%20individuals.-,Impact%20on%20human%20health,our%20gut%20also%20carry%20viruses.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/viruses-can-help-us-as-well-as-harm-us/

"Biologists estimate that 380 trillion viruses are living on and inside your body right now—10 times the number of bacteria."

Your body's cells are outnumbered by bacteria which are outnumbered by viruses. This actually makes sense if evolution is true.

So viruses live inside of us and so viruses also live inside of animals. But the viruses inside of animals are not all shared through previous contact/exposure. So if there is an animal, for example, we don't commonly eat, we may not commonly touch that animal and so the spread of its viruses and bacteria to us are relatively low. But when it happens the results can be catastrophic.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I