Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7641&start_row=1

Death to ALL White Oppressor

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/24/2022 8:09:45 PM

NYABHINGI

William and Kate and their Rasta friend need their hands cutoff from their wrists.

InI HOLA drum is a weapon of war waged against the very same oppressors during colonialism and slavery. The very same drum is also a sacred MESSAGING tool between InI which helped many of I ancestors escape captivity. The same drum is an ancestral heartbeat and direct connection to the ancestral plane.

one time recent RASTA WOMEN were not allowed to beat the drum

the drum should be akin to the tabernacle, nobody who defileth themself can enter.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT WENT DOWN AT TRENCH TOWN THIS WEEK. NONE. THIS WAS A PREPLANNED ATTACK FROM THE ROYALS TO UNDERMINE THE EFFORTS OF ONES SUCH AS THE RASTAFARI OF THE UNITED KINGDOM MARCHING THROUGH THE CAPITAL TO DEMAND REPARATIONS OR THE SIMILAR EFFORTS OF THE CARICOM.

TREASON AND WAR CRIME.

Guweh and take the gov general back with you as Jamaica next to become a republic
Tell dem GUWEH and dont return without the crown and all of its jewels. IMAGINE Jamaicans deported everyday from Britain as InI need visa and all kind of loophole to go from this so called commonwealth country to the UK but unuh slavemassa Bakra have free passage for holiday? To come party up in trench town? And walk away unscathed? I will talk likkle more.... Mind their plane dont drop from the sky or hijack and taken to Russia. What a twrrrible suppm. The DRUMMING and posturing is not right iah. At all.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/26/2022 1:12:52 AM

Royal Visit | We're moving on... Holness says Jamaica intent on removing Queen as head of State
Published:Wednesday | March 23, 2022 | 2:29 PM

Holness: Jamaica is a very free and liberal country. The people are very expressive.
Prime Minister Andrew Holness has told the Duke of Cambridge that Jamaica is intent on removing his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, as the country's head of state.

“We're moving on and we intend to attain in short order … to fulfil our true ambitions as an independent, developed and prosperous country,” Holness told the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge during a courtesy call at Jamaica House this morning.

The visit of the British Royals has spurred anti-colonial protests, intensified calls for reparation from Britain for slavery and for the quickening of the pace for Jamaica to become a republic.

ACTION OVER TALK IAH THATS THE 3rd TIME YOU GIVE THE SAME TALK, BARBADOS DIDNT JUST TALK!!! That being said, he did better than the politician and some of unuh Rasta dem. Agent? Sellout? Man do anything for food fame and money? or them have an excuse?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/31/2022 10:40:23 PM

Any Warfare or natural disaster or personal life disaster weh tek place in the next few weeks and months, I will put down to the spells and evil cast by WilliamKate beating InI hola Nyabhingi drum. What unuh think would happen.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/31/2022 11:39:57 PM

Sounds like a plan to I man haha

Bless Up

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 4:13:26 PM

People have to learn to "Read the room".

Jamaica has long had the power and potential to be truly and 100% free and independent.

I remember talking to a Jamaican politician on Facebook about legalizing marijuana and I remember him telling me he was already working on it and I don't know coincidence or no, but soon after it was legal.

And I remember telling him like look... America is already legalizing it so whatever you're afraid they might do in response, they can no longer do it.

Every country has an image. Every country cannot contradict or break that image without serious consequences.

I think Jamaica, before, felt (and I'm talking about government not the people) that it had to depend on foreign aid. I remember when I was there for one of our family reunions and we were driving on roads full of potholes and the driver had comments for why they were never fixed; because Jamaica would show this to foreigners, especially the British, to use the excuse to get more foreign aid.

The problem with Jamaica, being an Island, is that it has to be careful when it comes to TRADE. Jamaica CANNOT produce everything people need. But at this point the same is almost true for every country. China has, for example, become the manufacturers for the world. But if you have a trade deficit... if your income doesn't match the money you have to pay for things... you will go bankrupt.

Whole nations are playing that Monopoly game and rolling the dice to see what resources they need and who owns it.

Jamaica, with its lush perfect tropical climate, can grow and sell things that other countries want and need. When you combine that with reggae and tourism, that's a big deal. But the problem with tourism is who owns all the resorts.

And likewise, Jamaica has lost a lot of talent because if people are looking for opportunities beyond just the things that Jamaica is best known for? They often leave the island. However, as much as agents want us to hate globalization it offers the greatest opportunities for doing business across the world that people living in Jamaica would have had a really hard time getting before. IT companies, video game companies, and tons of other businesses can move to Jamaica because it really doesn't matter where they're physically located.

So the point is... Jamaica doesn't need the queen anymore. Jamaica doesn't need to act like its one of the foster children of great Britain.

HOWEVER...

Like I said... still have to be careful with trade and negotiate good trade deals with other countries. Because, for example, a country like the US, with a higher credit rating and GDP, can afford to SUBSIDIZE the hell out of some of the same products Jamaica produces so that they are cheaper coming from the US. And when farmers can't compete and stop producing, that's when the prices go back up. But like I said... if Jamaica can attract more types of business and industries and have resort-like corporate offices and employee villages... they can tax those companies, visas, etc. and be more competitive in a way that can change the economic trajectory of the island.

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 4/18/2022 2:26:04 AM

Lights

Take some history classes , do some heavy research .

Talk to some accredited historians from all over the world .

There are black AND white oppressors !! In Jamaica too .

You think you are free ? Unlock some more of those levels .

Breathe and think life ,new life.

And keep chanting down sodom g and Babelwrong three.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/18/2022 4:51:48 AM

Your responding to the title and not the content it seems? Well death to all white oppressor nah stop chant. At all. Research why Rastafari chant so

What does thay have to do with the violation that took place with the royal visit to Jamaica?

Rastafari

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 4/18/2022 6:08:55 AM

When I went to bobo courts in my country I wasn't even allowed to touch the drums. I could only clap and sing in unison. Now I am growing my dreads and it pains me to see two baldhead enjoying themselves with the ancient riddim. I and I know that aliens are real and we have aliens creating wars to cause death and sufferation for many. This is unacceptable. The Pope an alien.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I