Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7633&start_row=21

ww 3

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/15/2022 4:05:14 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2022 12:51:45 AM

King Jam

Yes i do

Akin to Ethiopia reclaiming Eritrea. The problem is with Ukraine's reluctancy to rejoin based on their modern western infiltrative propaganda and influence which is not in line with their historical philosophical stance.

If someone came into your house and brainwashed a family member into opposing the family and the household and cutting themselves off. Would you not make attempts to return to normalcy?
Do you condemn Haile Selassie for ordaining the annexing (sovereign reclaiming) of Eritrea back under Ethiopia which sparked the 30 year war? I dont. Same reasoning.

Its not the same as if great britain were to reclaim their territories as those territories were all gained through INVASION....capture lands. This isnt the case for EthioEritrea nor Russia Ukraine. They are the same peoples. When GB invaded india for example, they arent the same people which is why this is different

This is my stance.

And more importantly, when two white people fight, i have little comment interest or involvement.

Blessup

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 4:00:37 AM

Cedric, the link is to rumble. How can one hack you from rumble? Stop the fearmongering. And how many more times do I have to tell you that I am not an agent. How many times?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 4:04:46 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 5:12:56 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, do you think it is right for the Western powers to rule other countries?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2022 5:30:15 AM

To answer, Africa for Africans at home and abroad.

With my previous reply I was answering a question from King Jam

Blessed

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/16/2022 10:21:35 AM

I think someone can get hacked from clicking on a link

But Im not computer smart like MELCHEZIDEK, I man just a simple self-employed welder. Who pays your bills MELCHEZIDEK? Is it from conning real people to click on your tricky links?

Anyways, I man never said I support amerikkka in this conflict. Read again, stop trying to put words in I mouth. You assume too much.

By pretending that Russia has the right to invade another country by force or worse that it isnt going on, InI are supporting the military industrial complex and the propaganda war.

By pretending that amerikkka is innocent by fueling the conflict with weapons, ammunition, people, annything material, InI are supporting the military industrial complex and the propaganda war.

I man choose the side of Rastafari and denounce all forms of aggression and violence. I man support and promote the peaceful resolution of disagreements as is clearly explained by the words of HIM Haile Selassie I.

GARVEYS AFRICA, if someone brainwashed your family into turning against the family would you shoot them? Either of them? I man disagree with the Is definition of capture lands. Capture is capture, invasion is invasion, InI are the same people despite InI different cultural backgrounds.

Two rando whites fighting in a parking lot? Punch on, who cares. Two rando whites fighting with their fingers hovering over the big red button? InI need to stay vigilant and support nonviolent solutions to their dogfight that can easily drag InI unwillingly into it.

HIM Haile Selassie I Guide and Protect

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2022 10:45:49 AM

I man is a herb man. I grow herb for a living. That link is to rumble. How can one hack you from rumble? Stop being foolish.

King Jam, just to think what is happening there is that the Ukrainian forces are bombing there own civilians and they have been doing that for 8 years now. I did mention Russia is there to free them. But the above mentioned is right, that we must not take sides and support war. Why did they kill Gaddafi? Why did they lie and say there is weapons of mass destruction? Notice the same game being played here.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 3/16/2022 1:40:00 PM

mel there is no link on this ww3 page so i assume your on about somewhere els? also who are these nazis your on about?? you agree with russian propaganda with the claims that they are de nazifying ukraine. arnt Nazis in modern day racists ?
ukraine takes in students from africa to learn. who are the nazis??

TO Garvy-- I see what ya say and it makes sense, but in todays western time of 2022. can we say it is right for a country to take by force another country which was once part of the same, when there is no agreement to want to join.

the histroy with haile selassie /ethiopia and etria is slighty different comepared to russia and ukraine. Dueing WW2 Etria was in the british control, and haile selassie needed access to the sea like in the histroy of ethiopia.

"During the first half of the century, with the Italians in possession of Eritrea, Ethiopia has been landlocked. The defeat of Italy in World War II gives Haile Selassie the chance to redress this deficiency. In a meeting with President Roosevelt in 1945 he stresses his need for access to the sea through the possession of Eritrea, an area loosely linked with Ethiopia at various periods in the past.

The USA, seeing the chance of a naval base in the Red Sea at Massawa, shares an interest in this development. When the United Nations considers the future of Eritrea, in 1948-50, Washington applies pressure for its annexation by Ethiopia."

"The UN decision, given in 1950, is that Eritrea shall become part of Ethiopia from 1952, as an autonomous federal province with its own constitution and elected government. In that year an Eritrean administration duly takes control, bringing to an end the temporary British rule in the region."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2022 5:12:35 PM

Again, this is Ethio-Eritrea. Haile Selassie reclaimed what was his and this lead to a War due to Eritrean resistance after being TURNED / westernised by NATO fueled propaganda
SAME SUPPPM

The bigger threat of nuclear war and world war in my estimation would be if Ukraine completed their historical cultural selling out and joined Nato (a proccess which started in 2020) it would mean the West could put their military bases right up against Russias borders within the bottleneck of Eastern-Western Europe. A Highly strategical sought after area (Just like Eritrea).

The war DONE start already with COLD WAR efforts for decades, Russia didnt just start the war the other day. If you overstand COLD war its often not fought with weapons of mass destruction but with propaganda wars of control and influence within such countries.

My point again is that historically and culturally Ukraine is the SAME as Russia in terms of bloodline and philosophy and more importantly distinctly separate from NATO and the West. Just as Eritrea was.

I don't support that.

Imagine a part of the US where most of the i dem reside....say LA was suddenly turned into its own republic and made ties with Russia China and North Korea joining them commercially and allowing those countries to use LA for military bases of operations. We KNOW how that would go

But I glad InI can agree, this largely is NOT ini fight or concern. We are just reasoning and speculating as observors of two dirty slave masters a fight it out. One thing with bakra massa, never take things on face value. I man don't side with none ah dem, which is why I keep bringing it back to Eritrea, as many a Eastern African place blame on Haile Selassie for the 30 year long war....Not I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I