Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7626&start_row=1

BOUDDHA Shakyamuni Teaching IN my World comparaison with Jesus-Christ phylosophics views

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Perfid Sent: 2/11/2022 5:01:15 PM

Heil / Hello / Bonjour

In my know Buddha teach about emptiness view who abolized all opinions and tetralem like life/non-life existence/non-existence to disciver the view about the exit path of suffering the true question of human and beings creatures.

He teach for that the exit path of suffering by emptiness of Dharmas like "Phenomenes"

He teach the suffering, his cause, his cessation, and the way who guide to the cessation. The way of abolition of all the Dharmas ( phénomènes / things ) caractéristiques.

The path of the no borned, don't create. no essence, no cessation of all things.

The way of patience "a l'egard" vis à vis to neant of born.

La voie de la patience vis à vis du néant de la naissance.

The problem : dont applied in world. Don't say more. I say more : because the authentik texte / writting in monastery and people keeping on surface.

The true way for extase....Etc and boddéity.

84 000 path...84 000 positive émotion. 84 000 teaching for emancipation joy and hapiness.

Cause of the cessation of death and suffering.

Way with 84 000 "portes"

84 000 doors coresponding to 84 000 négative émotion in créatures transmuted in 84 000 positives way and émotion.

Applied in surface now by world. But real science..

Buddha master of all science and virtu.

Many knows. Very interesting.Just views.Just speek. Just thinks. Just activity. Just comprehension..Just contenplation...Just effort...Just atention.

Noble octuple way.

Base of the Large way.

Explication of all Univers and Buddhas land.

Way to go right to omniscience and this aspiration.

Bless

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/12/2022 11:53:21 PM

The Buddha leader of the Buddha religion has signed and bowed to be united with the pope of Rome. So your Buddha is the pope of Rome. InI don't bow to Buddha. Buddha is just another controlled religion, controlled by the Vatican. Come out of Babylon. Bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/13/2022 2:36:39 PM

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I