Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7619&start_row=31

Christians

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:13:07 AM

Your right its not I words I personal belief is I higher than God and dont use such wordsound but for this reasoning yes iah thats the Psalm

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 6:21:39 AM

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

I would like the I them to see where this saying originates from. First, the man that is god of this earth is the pope of Rome, Satan in flesh. I have showed you where he says that he is rightly so in that Catholic document I posted the link to the other day.

Now know this, that the saying for man to think he shall be like gods are from the lies of the serpent.

The serpent said, "ye shall be as gods" "ye shall not surely die". These are the lies of the serpent. Again, the pope thinks he is like the most High and makes himself god.

Now InI read in the Psalm, "But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes". True that. The prince of darkness fell from all his glory in his height, because he said that he will make himself like the most High.

The religion of the serpent can be found in the pagan cult of Romanism. The Romish paganised the true Ethiopian knowledge of Christianity. The wicked man of Rome paganised the Ethiopian prophecy that Jeremiah the prophet prophecied in Egypt. The wicked Roman made his pagan religion the new religion to replace real Ethiopian Christianity. The Roman religion is a false Christian religion. The Roman religion is a sun worshipping cult. The true god of the Roman is Lucifer. Lucifer the prince of darkness fell. More fire.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 6:55:19 AM

Blessed

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2022 11:04:13 AM

GARVEYS AFRICA, why study about Kemet when we can learn about the Incient country of the Emperor, Ethiopia?

The knowledge of Ethiopia is being hidden and erased, because the devil in Rome does not want ones and ones to learn about true Christianity and the true Christ the lion of the tribe of Judah Emperor Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 12:18:58 PM

Africa for Africans at home and abroad

In Ethiopia, the history Pre Christianity, involving Kushite and Axumite ideology, some would burn and call paganism. Maybe not yourself.Of course InI know Ethiopia history and how it connects with the knowledge displayed in the Nile Valley recorded as having originated UP the Nile. Ethiopia IS the root. Give thanks. InI interest in all indigenous anthropology from an Incient standpoint and how it interconnects to the root, which InI know is Ethiopia Africa.

Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/18/2022 2:46:59 PM

LISTEN 2 DE HON. BREDREN JOSEPH HILL:

NUFF SAID

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/18/2022 10:57:35 PM

Monomwetapa and Axum built similar

White blood cell over dominate that a Leukaemia

First thing dem a do when dem invade Country
Black mark dem a deal wit in antiquities an defacement of monumental properties

What they came for? Magnetic lay lines inah Ithiopia
Incubated and exploited what the soil have een ah

To the half breed an General Soter
Call themselv the Ptolomy family Cleaopatra. ..

Protect the Incient knowledge JahJah and Fire on Hellenism. Vaughn site from Kemet to Zimbabwe, an man ah Ethio

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/21/2022 12:03:15 AM

When I listen to Vaughn Benjamin lyrics, I sight the man a judeo-Christian and an Israelite.

I don't know where ones find all these ideas to label the man a kemetist. This is pure folly. The man glorify Israel in his songs. Never kemet.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/21/2022 1:31:57 AM

Your insecurities are showing again

Who have eyes will see and have ears will hear

InI see and hear

Your talking about one of the most well read and rounded ina higher learning I dem we have seen publically. The man clearly gloried in the study of bible, science, african history and even european history as dr clarke told us its important to learn both sides. In the song above he refers to Israel, ancient Axum, ancient zimbabwe and the white rule Ptolomeic period of Egypt. I currently listening teach ruut each fruit where he mentions the akashic records as well as marco polo. Dont limit the man.

Who have eyes will see and ears will hear.

As Ital Rastafari InI wouldnt limit self to a one label outside of a original bushman from creation. All aspects of Africa stem outward from InI as the root. ORI the original

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/21/2022 2:07:54 AM

You certainly haven't listened to this song where the man lay him cards upon table and make a clear statement about what him a stand for.

Let the man speak for himself. Don't bother speak for no one. Akae Bela dead and buried and him never hire no one to speak for him.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I