Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7615&start_row=1

The Secret Religion of Babylon in our World Today

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/1/2022 6:35:33 AM

Blessed love

Here I have found some information that famous people are part of because they are part of this secret religion.

But first, In Rasta, overstand that we know that the pope is Satan in flesh. So this is nothing new for InI. But it is interesting to know as general knowledge.

The pope thinks he is god of this earth. Read here in Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae
The Reunion of Christendom
Pope Leo XIII - 1894

"But since We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty".

Now let InI read a text in the scroll about the world,

James 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Now here is a long video explaining the secrets of the secret societies we have here in our world. All of these secret societies members honour Satan.

"and all the world wondered after the beast."

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 1/2/2022 10:22:38 AM

yes i have seen some of this video before, very informational. take from it what you want.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/16/2022 5:27:54 AM

Blessed love

After watching this video again, I come to say that all he said after all that hours, his important message, is that when they give the signal, people will die! Yes I. That was their plan all along, to kill the population. That is all that is important in that video. But also when he spoke of the eye, showing the all seeing eye, that is Paganism. Now, what he missed about the pagan eye is that with the masks, people only show their eyes untouched or uncovered. Masks are the same paganism. But that is not important. The important message is to come out of Babylon. Don't think he said that in his video. But he did mention how these wicked men do the killing of the ones they hate.

But what InI have to say, is not what this guy is saying. First, he don't have dreads and is not Rasta. So take this from a man with locks and is in Rasta trod. This is what InI have to say. I am starting to sound like that video, makes you watch for hours, only to say one message, that the death of the population can happen from a signal that they can give at anytime! But what InI have to say, and now I am getting straight forward to the point, is that the I them must look at the investors.

The investors of the very huge massive companies of big corporations are also these participants of the secret evil religion.

Now this is important, not the video. I don't know why I posted that video, but it's okay, it's knowledge, but still do your own research.

Now as InI have said, look at the investors. The huge bankers and huge companies are all part of this secret religion. Most of the investors from huge companies are all linked and can be traced to these secret societies and all have the symbols of their pagan religion. Just look at big companies and huge corporations, they have the paganism symbols and their investments are linked to investors that are joined to be part of this global elite secret religious system.

I message is don't support big corporations. They want you to be dependent on them. Become self conscious and take care of your self. InI see Iyahs make their own clothes and eat their own food. That is self reliance. Don't become dependent on big massive corporations.

Give thanks.
In the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2022 6:53:52 AM

Blessed loves

Some of companies that I speak of, that are enslaving the human race, are well documented here in this article. And I will quote from it, some of the important information. These rich global elites think they can do what they want in this wicked world. They are destroying the people of the earth. This is a genocide against InI black people. These people want to decrease the population by 90%!

https://americanfaith.com/companies-requiring-covid-vax-are-owned-by-same-company-that-owns-pfizer-moderna-astrazeneca-jj/

Companies are owned by same company that owns pfizer moderna astrazeneca jj

https://www.holdingschannel.com/all/stocks-held-by-blackrock-inc/

All stocks held by blackrock inc

"Anthem, Cisco, Citigroup, CVS Health, Delta Airlines, Facebook, Ford, Goldman Sachs, Google, Jefferies, Lyft, McDonald’s, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, NBCUniversal (Comcast), Netflix, The New York Times, Salesforce, T.J. Maxx, Twitter, Tyson Foods, Uber, United Airlines, ViacomCBS, Walgreens, Disney, Walmart, and The Washington Post (Graham Holdings) have mandated vaccination for some or all of their employees, according to NBC News.
"AT&T, Bank of America, Capital One, Cardinal Health, Centene Corp, Chevron, CNN (Warner Media, AT&T), Eli Lilly, Hess, Kraft Heinz, Royal Bank of Canada, and TD Bank have also required vaccinations for workers, Fortune reports.
All of these companies are owned by BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest asset manager, holding nearly $10 trillion in assets. BlackRock’s technology platform, Aladdin, oversees at least $21.6 trillion in assets.
"But BlackRock also owns Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson, the top COVID vaccine manufacurers.
In other words, the same company who owns major shares in companies that are requiring employees to receive the Covid-19 vaccine also owns major shares in those Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers."

" Harvard Business Review acknowledges, “It’s pretty much a given in modern capitalism that [corporation] managers’ top priority is maximizing value for shareholders,” and that shareholders—like BlackRock—”own the corporation and, by virtue of that, have the ultimate authority over its business.”"

" In this case, it is plausible that companies today who are synchronistically mandating their employees and patrons receive Covid-19 vaccinations are doing so not primarily for the good of public health but in order to maximize BlackRock’s profits."

Yes I, this is what InI is talking about, seen! This whole poison vaccine deception is about making money. The rich get more richer, seen! And the poor falls for the deceptions.

Bill Gates hates black people. Bill Gates and all these other rich globalists hates the Black race.

"Bill Gates, another official partner at the WEF, has been criticized for claiming during a “TED Talk” presentation that vaccines can help lower the world population, i.e., cause depopulation. “First, we’ve got population,” Gates said during the talk. “The world today has 6.8 billion people. ;;;;;;That’s ;;;;;;headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.” Watch Gates make the claim below."

And you can watch that on the I posted, or here.

4:30 Four minutes, thirty seconds, in, you can hear Bill say that.

https://youtu.be/JaF-fq2Zn7I

Now the poison kills and injures many people. They say people are dropping down like flies because of the poison.

" The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) shows 15,937 deaths from the Covid-19 vaccine as of September 24, 2021. However, because a Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) report conducted by Harvard doctors reveals only “1% of vaccine adverse events are reported” to VAERS, a more accurate number of people who have been killed by COVID vaccines is 1,593,700."

Babylon shitstem is all about money and enslaving you. Get out of Babylon!
Babylon will fall down!
Fire!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2022 8:12:46 AM

And that I mentioned this new pagan trend of muzzles, where they cover their faces with muzzles only leaving their eyes opened. Now an Ital livity is what InI have. The muzzles are a tool of slavery and are making people sick!

https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/

face masks pose serious risks to the healthy

"Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create serious health risks to the wearer. The bottom line is that if you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask.
"As businesses reopen, many are requiring shoppers and employees to wear a face mask. Costco, for instance, will not allow shoppers into the store without wearing a face mask. Many employers are requiring all employees to wear a face mask while at work. In some jurisdictions, all citizens must wear a face mask if they are outside of their own home.  ⁃;; TN Editor"

Now I have shown how the mask is used by the pope to enslave the people of the world with the mark of the beast. If the I them want to read about it, then read about this in the scroll.

Revelation 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 13:15  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:18  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Yes I, now the deceptions of the wicked are here to enslave you, hurt you. Many are suffocating from wearing these muzzles. Many are being tormented by the Babylon.

"Rebreathing CO2 can lead to increased blood pressure, headaches, muscle twitches, rapid heart rate, chest pain, confusion, and fatigue. In extreme cases, if left untreated, hypercapnia can lead to organ damage and even have long standing effects on the brain."

http://thebetteroxygenmask.com/harmful-effects-of-rebreathing-carbon-dioxide-co2/

harmful effects of rebreathing carbon dioxide co2

"Some of the mask wearers have MAD so bad they wear their mask when they are alone, in the car, walking outside, and even in their own home. Psychosis is when people lose touch with reality, including having delusions, like thinking they need vaccines every 4 months in order to survive the common cold pandemic called Omicron."

"(Natural News) Hypercapnia occurs when CO2 levels become elevated in the body. This happens when we rebreathe the gaseous waste air coming out of our mouths and noses, imposing harmful and dangerous effects on the mind and body. Rebreathing CO2 increases your blood pressure and leads to rapid heart rate, chest pain, confusion, twitches, headaches, fatigue, panic attacks and mass formation psychosis. Once this becomes perpetual, organ damage and asphyxiation probability increases. About two hundred million Americans are suffering from this relatively new syndrome resulting from being deprived of proper amounts of oxygen. It’s slow suffocation, and the Covid masks are to blame for all of it, whether homemade or N95.
"Asphyxiation occurs when carbon dioxide interferes with the oxygenation of tissue. The long-term end result is death."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-01-17-mask-asphyxiation-disease-sweeping-across-america-world.html#

I have been saying for some time now, that masks are pagan, and paganism won't get you far. Today we have the Emperor, who brings light to all in the darkness. Herbs are the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve HIM

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more

JAH Ras TafarI
Holy I King Emmanuel I Selassie I

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 2/2/2022 11:58:48 AM

I'm not watching this guy talk for 5 hours about the Freemasons. Especially, not when I see him following standard conspiracy theory formula. And here's the thing. Do you think he isn't aware of all the views and support he's going to get? It's a business. Conspiracy theories are a business. People share these videos thinking they're helping other people. In reality you're only really helping the guy who made the video; the guy who is well aware that he's about to get paid.

When I was barely 12 or 13 I started hearing conspiracy theories about the Catholic church and the Illuminati and the Masons. And at the time it was made to seem like an imminent threat. On one hand, the NWO and Luciferian world power was going to oppress all of us believers. On the other hand, Jesus was going to show up and save us before it all got too bad.

I just turned 43. Neither of these things have happened yet. And I'm saying yet just as a courtesy to people who still believe this. I mean you no disrespect.

And over that time, people like Alex Jones and David Icke and Jordan Maxwell, who were putting out all this information as if they could be killed for it at any time, were getting paid; getting paid from people's fears. They kept stoking these fears because it kept paying them. It became a job. Alex Jones clocks in, acts like the stars are falling with his raw energy and excitement, and more and more he introduces his right-wing political views and uses the same fear mongering methods to turn people against his political opponents. He knows he's using people. But it's effective so in his mind, it's justified. And he barely hides the watch that most of his listeners can't afford. And the only reason he can afford it is because he profits on the fear that he causes. And therefore, since it is his job, he can never act like it's over, or that things are safe, or that there isn't a shadowy enemy plotting your doom. It has been the same for at least 30 years but probably much longer.

And let's be honest. There is absolutely no reason for these "shadowy figures" to wait entire generations to do the things they are reportedly supposed to do.

Reportedly... kind of like allegedly...

The question is, based on what? A hand gesture? A wink? People can't wink on camera, as if it has NO OTHER meaning, as if it cannot be used in a non-esoteric way, because someone ELSE wants to perceive it only as the herald of the apocalypse?!

NO...

The reality is that there are simply a lot of people who WANT and DESIRE an apocalypse to happen; people who want bad things to happen just to prove that their beliefs are true. If you want to believe it's true then go ahead... why do you need the crutch of interpreting everything as being part of some big conspiracy that proves your beliefs are true? What if a wink is just a damn wink?!

And the most compelling argument this guy could have made, which could have been accomplished in minutes, not hours, since he claimed to have been part of it... then all he had to do was admit to what HE HIMSELF did... No Jay-Z or anyone who may view symbols completely differently from you or I or Freemasonry. Don't assume that everyone is operating from the same playbook or all agrees that these symbols, often of African origin, are evil. Because he's not proving that at all. What he's saying is that there are rich people with a lot of power who use these symbols. The next question is what they believe these symbols mean and no, naming one mason and claiming their views are the same as all masons... that's what you do when you don't want any sort of understanding, just personal bias. Because we can always find that one dude that will make the rest look bad. I remember when as much as I loved being a Hebrew Israelite I couldn't just say that because there were a group of Black Hebrew Israelites who were saying crazy stuff and yelling racist dogma in the streets. So you can't pretend that dude doesn't exist and that we all don't have one. He talks about Hitler but Hitler was a Christian. And if it wasn't for Martin Luther all Christians would be Catholics. So are all Christians down with the Illuminati? Of course not.

But at the end of the day the guy couldn't simply speak on his own experiences and that makes it clear to me that he doesn't have these real life experiences to speak of. He's not out here trying to give objective facts. Because if he was he would also expose whatever rumors and falsehoods he knew, as a member, weren't true. But he didn'. So he is just trying to use his "I'm an insider" standpoint to act like every other conspiracy about the Masons is true.

And it's frustrating to me because we just keep falling for it.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/8/2022 4:21:21 AM

Blessed IPXninja, I don't know why I posted that video. I know everything you said. Just waited for you to say something. How is your health? And no, we do not fall for such things. I am here to help ones and ones out of such things. Call I what you want, but I am here to clear up the confusion. Here is something for you. I was taking you for a joke when I went one side on politics. I don't support any politics, just to make that clear. I do not support these bold heads pushing what they are pushing. So here it comes, you are ready for this. I never did support any of these people. Both sides of them are pushing for warp speed poison. Not one of them, politics, is for I and I. The one calls the other names and this and that conspiracy, while the other points to the same speed of wickedness. There is no difference in politics. They are all pushing the same agenda of the wicked man in Rome. I am here to show you some reasonings. I am here to allow ones and ones to see how the Vatican got his tentacles all over this babylon world. Wake up, and get a moving out of Babylon. Blessed love.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/17/2022 6:28:20 AM

"...BABYLON AH TRY A TING BUT MI NUH SCARED

..NIYAHBINGI DASH DE FYA INA WHITE HOUSE!

BABYLON AH TRY A TING ; BUT WI NUH SCARED...

..ELIZABETH WHAT ABOUT WI COMPENSATION..??

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2022 6:33:52 AM

How i miss Xterminator riddim

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 1/4/2023 6:14:32 PM

IPXninja

I think that your arguments for homosexuality, vaccines and ridiculing of MELCHEZIDEK is far from rasta...

Just my opinion

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I