Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7598&start_row=1

why is white people racist and don't like black people?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/15/2021 4:50:51 AM

white man don't want black man in his business. white man think he gonna get sick if he come closer than 6 feet to black man. white man tell black man to wash his hands and think black man is full of germs. white man don't want to smell black man or his breath so he tell black man to wear the slave muzzle. white man don't like black man and hate the man himself because he is black he must get pricked first against sickness that white man think he gonna get if black man come to do business with him. white man in this roman world have enslaved black man mentality. wake up. don't be a slave to white man. white man afraid of getting sick if black man walk outside of his house late at night. don't be a slave to satan in flesh. don't be a slave to the slave master in rome. wake up. don't be deceived by white devil in flesh sitting in rome controlling and enslaving the black man deceptively in this world today. don't be a slave to satan in flesh and his government of this wicked babylon world.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 11/15/2021 6:26:25 AM

dont know where you fabricated this from...

but we are not living in them times anylonger.

i live in a very diverse city full of mixed cultures,

and theres no race war.

Messenger: RasBoggen Sent: 11/21/2021 3:30:20 AM

Praise Jah, blessings.
My father took me out in his car one morning to do errands. One stop was to introduce me to the only black family in my town. I will never forget the kind open generosity provided to us as we arrived, and visited. To this day, my preference is to do business with anyone who is not white. I am white, but my love in this world does not overstand color as a difference in the heart. It has been my experience that babylon dwellers learn racism and extend it. It can be taught away, and InI are proof as I stand before his most high. Politics teaches separation, capitolism teaches greed. Rastafari teaches love, and introspection to align with Jah, as one people, open, with kindness, and congregation for seekers of truth.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2021 3:54:41 AM

This was what lead up to this tyranny of hatred towards humanity. You see the white devil saw how racist he can make his followers, so he introduced new slave laws that will make life easier for the white devil of today. Now the white devil can close the schools of the black man and say it is overcrowded. The white devil can cover the face of the black man and force him not to breathe fresh air. The white devil can say to the black man that he can't walk around at night. The white devil can poison and weaken the immune system of the black children.

Hitler did the same thing to the Jews.

Hitler did medical experiments with the Jews.

Hitler killed the Jews all in the name of keeping you safe. Hitler killed the Jews all in the name of science. Hitler killed the Jews all in the name of safety.

Today big corporations can control the lives of back people all in the deceptions of safety and science.

Wake up!

Slavery is making a comeback!

More fire!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2021 4:59:08 AM

This might sound fabricated, but the truth is this happens a lot to I and I. This is happening to you! This is the truth. Babylon saw that us black families are multiplying and taking over the earth. So white devil sitting in Rome babylon made up strict measures to control the lives of people. Now for the white population this is okay and they enforce this strict slavery on I black men and our families. Our families are sitting with no jobs and now this makes it even worse. They are trying to destroy us black population. They acted immediately and imposed this slavery lockdown on I black families and killed the I black brothers and sisters during this lockdown in Africa. More black people died from the babylon army than from the virus during the first few weeks of lockdown here in Africa. They close all the places for black people to go to. They are destroying our lives. These capitalists have monopolised the lives of us black people. Slavery is making a comeback. White devil made this lockdown to destroy black man from multiplying. They have got I and I trapped in a Babylon world. They don't want black children to learn in schools. They don't want us to even breathe naturally. The white devil sitting in Rome don't want us to multiply and carry on with our lives. The white devil sitting in Rome don't want us black African man and woman and children to use our natural immune systems. Babylon don't want I and I to use I Incient herbs of healing. Babylon is totally against I and I Black Christ Jah Rastafari. They hate us people and are trying to destroy our lives. The wicked white devil got I and I trapped in a Babylon world!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/21/2021 11:46:31 PM

Bigup Melchizedek
We are still fighting for justice

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/22/2021 1:00:59 PM

https://youtu.be/LwWnq-Xh3bw

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/23/2021 1:29:17 AM

I know the Emperor said we are one race called the human race.

Then in that case, the white devil is trying to enslave the whole world.

Yes, racism does exist, Yes, racism is here and many business owners are treating people the same as slaves.

But know that in the past, they only had Blacks wear the slave muzzles and had Blacks in Chains and kept Blacks as Slaves.

Today, Big Cooperates and Big Businesses are treating every one like slaves. In the past they couldn't do it only to one colour. So today they enslave the whole human race. Now it is very difficult to see the racism.

Make no mistakes, they are treating our Black people the same as they did in the past. The people of the past were afraid of touching the slaves because they thought they would get a "germ". Maybe it is far worse today? The point I try to make is that the same ways how they treated I brothers and sisters of the past, like they told them to be chained and wear the slave muzzle. Today they have racism hidden in the instructions to all the world. It is happening to everyone. But the main cause was because of InI Black people.

What am I saying?

In the past they treated slaves like this. They said when we can come out, when we must go in our houses, when we must work. ETC.

This whole thing is slavery making a comeback.

They have chained the people to fear. They have reintroduced the slave muzzles. They have trapped people in rooms and houses.

Slavery is making a comeback.

What am I saying?

In the past they have tried to do this only to us African black men and women. They did not want people to live together and mix in with each other. So babylon said there are these new "viruses" or that this new sickness is from another race. People fell for it and started blaming other different races for the causes of the diseases. Then racism was well in the world. Today they are doing the same. They have said so because babylon knows that in the past they tricked people to think that if they mix and live together that they will encounter all sorts of diseases. They know people will think so. They want to bring that old time fascist slavery back.

So today they say the same thing. No one sees them for the racists they are. Because they are telling everyone to be their slaves and get the poison and wear your slave muzzle.

But in the past it was only those that they hated that they enforced such slavery rules.

Today the very few elite people dont get the poison. People that work by these snake oil criminal companies dont get the poison.

People like Rockefeller has said that the governments must let the people of their country wear the slave muzzles to weaken their immune system.

Now I am not against science. I loved it when the weed growers wore their masks in their gardens. But I liked my plants to get strong and develope immunity, so I never wore masks in I garden.

Then this pagan virus came, and all of a sudden the governments force you to wear a slave muzzle.

The Rockefeller message gets deleted and is called conspiracy.

Make no mistake masks do weaken your immune system. I even knew it before this pagan virus scam.

I am also sorry to sound evil and bad when I say don't wear a mask.

But really I say so because the slaves wore the masks. Masks weakens our immune systems.

And also I never wore a mask in I garden while others wore theirs because they think they are growing indoor and high grade that their grade can't even have any dirt from outside.

But I grade is High Grade. I grade is immune grade. Organic is immune.

We are natural human beings that need to be exposed to nature and all of its dirt.

That is out we get stronger naturally.

Blessed I
One Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/25/2021 2:09:42 AM

https://www.jah-lyrics.com/song/midnite-mama-africa

Ethiopia Authority Warns BBC CNN & Other Western Media News Organization Disseminating False News
https://youtu.be/4HAOh-P9QWk

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/26/2021 3:47:06 PM

Blessed love

Yes I, immediately these white supremists global capitalists or just plain evil men set out their agents in the who to say as they have done in the past that Africa is a place of viruses and there should be no mixing with these countries in Africa. They have controlled the travelling of people and especially the people from the countries in Africa. The rest of the world is being warned by these evil men to stay away from Africa. They are controlling people. Their aim is to bring in slavery and have the world worship the supremacy white devil in flesh pope of Rome.

Again What am I here to say?

They are blaming Africa for the viruses and have been doing so throughout history.

Haile Selassie I the King of Ethiopia was against the Roman powers of the pope. He fought this beast and conquered. The conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Rasta must fight this wicked babylon system that makes as if Africa is a place of viruses.

They did so with I African brothers and sisters that they enslaved and took over the ocean to America. They promised them safety but took them to America. They said they will give them white man medicine but really they made our brothers and sisters suffer. They said new diseases have come because of the mixing of people with I brothers and sisters that they called slaves. They said the rest of the world must not mix with the "slaves" because otherwise they will get sick.

They blamed disease for a long time now on the African man and woman.

InI, wake up. We are being enslaved. Slavery is making a comeback.

Irie

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I