Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7594&start_row=1

Disconnection with Jah

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BackToMyRoot Sent: 11/9/2021 12:54:20 PM

Greetings to all siblings

I don't know how to explain this, but I live in a very dark time. I'm going through a depression and I feel like I'm completely disconnected from Jah. When I have gone to bed early and slept for 10 hours I still have no energy the next day.

When I read in the bible, there is a whole lot of bullshit I don't understand what I'm going to use it for.
Right now I'm reading in Numbers. And I can't give it a meaning to me even though I know rasta have a meaning for me. I just think so much stuff in the bible don't make any sense for me.
My whole life is just a mess right now. Im in a very dark place

Hope someone can help

Blessings

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 11/9/2021 1:51:27 PM

Blessed Forward Iyah :

InI have read the I post a few times before answering , making sure to overstand the I turmoil at this point in life . InI do not have answers per se for all answers rest within the I and will surface at that time. InI had to look up the definition of "Depression" to grasp it in the fullness and InI will be going off of this definition [ Depression is classified as a mood disorder. It may be described as feelings of sadness, loss, or anger that interfere with a person’s everyday activities.] The I maybe unsatisfied at where you are in life in terms of progress or social relationships from a community or family perspective and only working on it can fix it , change what you can and what can not be change then learn to accept it until you can get it changed. Sleeping 10 hours does not mean you will have energy for even excessive sleep can work against you , too much or too little works against you . The I have to find your optimum energy rhythm , like some people are morning people while others are night owls . exercise can help some.
Now the Ible is a book that takes time to overs , for what is hidden today can be revealed another day . you can read it in the "ABC context" (just for the words on the page)or you can read it in the "spiritual" context where the I see the greater definition of things.
Take for example Psalms 19 :The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handiwork. , in reading this from a spiritual context one overs the magnitude of the almighty and sees oneself in the greater design . the Ible contains history , mysticism ,and most of all "spiritual food" . All InI can tell the I is Keep Reading with a patient heart and mind ... for the Father reveals all things in due time. comfort your head and heart by reading psalms & proverbs , then ecclesiastics . just let it wash over you , what you overs you overs , what you don't you will at another point in time.

Haile , Walk good Fari
The FATHER is always with the I

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/10/2021 8:55:35 AM

Blessed Love Idren

BackToMyRoot, I man hope the I feels better and can take the time to look inside the I to find the answers the I seeks. The bible is a good book for history and helps a lot of people with spirituality, but I man wouldn't call it a quick fix. What version of the bible is the I reading? I man personally injoyed reading the "New Revised Standard" edition because it was a little easier for I to read it in language that I was more familiar with. I had a strong desire and curiosity to learn what the bible said, because I was surprised and disgusted at the amount of atrocities that had been committed in it's name throughout history, but I feel like the parts of the bible that I injoy the most just reaffirmed things that I already knew inside I self. What I mean to say is, in I opinion the bible is a useful tool but a confusing manual to decide one's livity. I would be happy to share passages from numbers I man injoy, if the I would like that. Maybe InI Rastafari wise-mind can help the I with specific problems or reasonings that the bible can not help with as easily. More Strength!

Bless Up Arma Gideon, give thanks for the I's sight.

Empress Menen I & Haile Selassie I Love

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 11/10/2021 12:47:47 PM

try buying natural testosterone supplements.

like tong kat Ali

higher testosterone boost energy levels,

reduce anxiety
and helps against depression

take walks in nature,
exercise,

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/17/2021 3:32:02 PM

Sometimes when you're in a dark place you think you've been buried, but actually you've been planted.

JAH IS WITH YOU ALL THE TIME FAM. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS.

Appreciate where you are in your journey, even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose. Trees lose their leaves every year and they still stand tall and wait for better days to come.

One love to you my bredren/sistren
Keep ya head up
Mi wa fi hear how di I feel.

Hope you are better now

Bless
RasTafarI

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I