Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7589&start_row=1

Writing essay on Rasta Theology - seeking reasoning

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Inilek Sent: 10/30/2021 10:39:47 PM

Greetings.
I am working on an essay on the development of Rasta theology. It is a topic that I am very interested in. I am from a Rasta family so I am familiar with many of the various beliefs, but I am also aware that there are many varied beliefs within the believers. I'd like to interview as many persons as I can to document the views on the development/revelation of the Rasta theology over the years and in the present day.
Some of my interests are views on the bible and the role it plays. Views of HIM and the foundations of belief in his divinity. Views on christianity and Judaism. Views on the concept of the trinity, the messiah and God. The relationship between God and humanity.

I am seeking persons willing to be interviewed to share their views and their knowledge of the development/revelation of the Rasta theology. I'd like to interview over skype or google meet.

I am writing this because I believe this particular examination is missing in the body of knowledge available to anyone interested. For now I am not sure how I will share the information and my motive is mostly my own interest.

Give thanks in advance

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/20/2022 3:17:43 AM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/20/2022 3:19:12 AM

THE 5TH KINGDOM OF JES-US NEGUS CHRIST STANDS FOR EQUALITY & JUSTICE FOR ALL; THRU HUMAN RIGHTS... KING EMMANUEL THE CREATIONAL CROWNED CHAMPION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND HUMAN JUSTICE. THE BLACK SECRETERY GENERAL OF THE BLACK UNITED NATIONS. THE BLACK AGITATOR THE BLACK DICTATOR.. OUR GOD IS REAL....KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI!!! R7

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/20/2022 5:01:25 PM

How you mean development of the theology?
Develop how? The ting nuh set already?
Is Rastafari a theological trod?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/21/2022 2:33:37 PM

OUT FATHER KING EMMANUEL COME WAS SENT AND COME OFF HIM THRONE IN ZION TO COME RALLY THE RASSES CAUGHT IN THE WEST (DO REMEMBER ST.JOHN CHAPTER 14 THO...) THE MAN SEH HIM DID DO ALL THE WORK ALREADY...CONQUER DEATH AND HELL...

JUST FOLLOW THE TRIPLE CROWN GOD HEAD! (REMEMBER: MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I COME F1RST) JOHN THE BAPTIST IN THIS TIME! THE PROPHET WITH THE VISION AND THE BLACK-PRINT FOR TEMPORAL SALVATION - KING EMMANUEL FOR THE IRITICAL SALVATION...AND WITH OUT THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND GOD OF GODS THE PEOPLE PERISH... MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

WHEN THE PROPHET SPEAKS: THE KING SPEAKS.
WHEN THE KING SPEAKS: THE HIGH PRIEST SPEAKS.
WHEN THE HIGH PRIEST SPEAKS: THE KING & THE PROPHET SPEAKS.

THIS IS A MYSTIKAL TROD FOR I AND I WHO CAN I-DURE IT FOR-I-VER

HOLY EMMANUEL SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/22/2022 12:10:53 AM

Not too write up write up. Hold the lyrical vibes.

The book holds

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/22/2022 12:10:54 AM

Not too write up write up. Hold the lyrical vibes.

The book holds

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 5/22/2022 4:30:39 PM

if you have to ask for knowledge then you should not be writing the book or w.e it is

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/22/2022 11:35:44 PM

It’s is because there really is no library on Rastafari that is ancient per say. What I mean is that the bible holds kjv or niv. those were both written and rewrote by the empress/priestess based off extensive theological studies. No reasonings added. This the Ethiopian Tawahedo Orthodox Church . Ancient scriptures were added and studied and agreed upon by many and all biblical scholars around the world to kingdom com. And it is still the best seller among alllllll that is written.

The books that you do see such as the Islamic ones that they have in their bookstores and such are based on perspectives and cultural reasonings of the times. That is what many want to accomplish,perhaps, an extensive library . How to live ? What is the livity? Who do I look to in pain,worship,sorrows,misery,love,accomplishments?

I say search history on Africa/Land of the black and read the word of God .Should you choose. And you will find the history that you are looking for . If you want modern ideals, well then look to Jamaica .Consult the people and they will tell you the history of the trod. This is where it originated .On the islands .

So many come to fari and go because they believe that there isn’t much holding them up perhaps spiritually. And they forsake the word of God and all who believes in him .THIS IS THE FOUNDATION OF RASTAFARI so hold the church.

If you want something else then write it , there are books on this . Check the bookstores such as chapters.ca- type in Rastafari and read what our theologians are saying ?

Hail empress menen I & his Imperial majesty <3

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 5/22/2022 11:46:14 PM

Read about king David king Solomon and dem <3 find the ancient kings and queens of Africa study them go all the way back until history began , it is all righteous in truth and love and all ordained by the lord . Rastafari is a kingly tribe .

Loving the questions

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I