Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7582&start_row=11

Rastafari as God

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 10/25/2021 10:14:45 AM

Selassie is one with god
Christ is one with god
walk like god
become one with god
Haile Selassie I is InI

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 10/26/2021 9:22:40 PM

I am you as you are me and we are all together
-John Lennon, I Am the walrus

One +++

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/28/2021 4:38:08 AM

Rastafari as God

Blessed I

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more is the Elect of God. The Ethiopian people are a chosen people of Black Christianity. Emperor Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more is living Christ in flesh in his kingly character.

Haile Selassie I fought the beast in Revelation and chased them out of Africa during his time. Today no one is willing to fight the beast. The beast has overpowered Africa and put Africans on lockdowns arrest. If only we had Emperor Haile Selassie I the first and forIver more Christ in flesh here today to fight Satan in flesh white devil pope of Rome. The God of the Ethiopians is the Conquering lion of the tribe of Judah and is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Haile Selassie I is the Elect of God. The God of the Ethiopians is Christ in his Kingly character that destroyed the white devil in flesh and conquered and chased the white devil out of Africa.

Today no one is willing to fight the white devil Satan in flesh the pope of Rome. Everyone is bowing down to the white devil romish authority. Some are living out of this system, but many are deceived right now by the beast and his evil power of authority.

Haile I Selassie I Emmanuel I Marcus Garvey I King Selassie I the first and forIver more

Bless

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I