Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7572&start_row=31

Do you need to dreadup to be rasta?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 10/20/2021 8:18:03 PM

My problem with the neanderthal thing, you are gonna deny them their dignity as men because you didn't come from them? But they had tools, they made fires, they loved their families, for all we know they had music and art like us. In the case of Europeans and Asians, we do partly come from them. And they are still a very distant relative of black people, because all life originated in Africa, and we all share a common ancestor. It's not as if neanderthals didn't come from the same ancestors if you go back far enough.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: Today 12:26:12 AM

Respect Carter, not all cultures and individuals see creation the same, and this is good.

I am just saying the world view you are pushing and follow cannot and will not be imposed on and adopted by all indigenous people and all their descendants

INI see things differently and therefore live differently. We know where our livity comes from and dont need all your evolution talk to maintain our cultures

ride natty ride

JAH bless up ALL creation

(And I never denied a Neanderthal their dignity as a man, a monkey or anything in between... ahhaha!)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I