Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7531&start_row=1

RASTAFARI in the 21st Century: What Life has Taught I&I

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/26/2021 8:59:59 PM

* * * * * * * COMING SOON * * * * * * *

FROM THE AUTHOR OF:

A Brand New Book

By: Priest Douglas Smith & I. Jabulani Tafari

“Rastafari In The 21st Century: What Life Has Taught I&I”

Volume One – Tribute To The Rastafari Elders

Volume One of ‘Rastafari In The 21st Century: What Life Has Taught I&I’ contains the previously unwritten history of the First Generation of Rastafari Elders.

This well illustrated volume has been written as a literary tribute, lest we forget to highlight and honor those Rastafari Elders who sacrificed everything and endured so much with so little in order to establish a new Cultural Tradition and Way of Life.

The colorful individual biographies of the Rastafari Patriarchs and Matriarchs included in this ambitious Tribute to the Elders provide a panoramic, comprehensive and illuminating insight into the cultural mindset and political worldview of the Rastafari.

The biographies of the Rastafari Elders also give mind boggling and eye-opening accounts of the harrowing and dangerous life of the once socially ostracized and publicly despised Rastafari. 

As Second Generation Rastafari youth growing up in the 1970s, authors Priest Douggie Smith and Ras I. Jabulani Tafari were blessed to sit at the feet of many of the First Generation Rastafari Elders and they often heard them expound extensively about the Mystic Revelation of Rastafari and about the early days of the Rastafari Movement. The authors also heard them reason about any number of topics related to the theology, ideology and spirituality of the Movement.

Today, many of that First Generation of Rastafari Elders are transitioning on to become Ancestors, and as they do so, their colorful and important life stories are already starting to fade from the collective memory of the people of Jamaica and the world.

’Rastafari In The 21st Century: What Life has Taught I&I’ is a revealing testimony of the lessons in life that Priest Douggie and Ras I-Jabulani  have been taught by their experiences interacting with the Elders and living the life of Rastafarians.

They are sharing some of these combined life experiences in this literary work and highlighting some of the enduring lessons they learned from the Elders.

As veteran Rastafari activists, Priest Douggie and I-Jabulani have concluded that present circumstances require that Rastafari be much more than a mere religious Movement, it has to be a resistance Movement also.

As the authors further propose, Rastafari has to be a Way to Liberty, a Way of Survival, a Way to Life, as well

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/27/2021 12:10:53 PM

I would like to Read this book , is it available for purchase yet?

Ises unto Hola Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I