Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7499&start_row=31

The mark of the beast is here to stay

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2021 2:19:16 AM

King Jam,

What don't the man overstand?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/21/2021 11:52:10 PM

Which moderator set Melchizedek original posts to hidden?

Can you explain why we are censoring Rastafari? He didnt disrespect Jah or the culture whether you agree or not

Who did this and why? Come reason

Free up Chezidek i reset all them ting

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/21/2021 11:54:22 PM

If there was EVER a place i would expect anti-vaccine anti-govt anti-WHO rhetoric to be uncensored is here. Dont it?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/21/2021 11:57:15 PM

Also, i can attest for him being here and consistent in his message for years upon years. He an old veteran in here. Some of you just come around.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/22/2021 2:15:37 PM

Bless Up GARVEYS AFRICA

I am not a moderator, but I supported the account MELCHEZIDEK to be censored.

This online character that InI are told is MELCHEZIDEK has disraspected JAH and the culture by STRONGLY attempting to create division among InI based on politricakall lines. This was no misunderstanding.

Mostly it was the contents of the spam messages, but it had a lot to do with chronology.

InI had just worked to rid the forms of a previous spam poster of a character from an account that used to spam politrickall links and propaganda posts like white privilege doesn’t exist.

A few weeks went by without InI being subjected to the agent postings. Then MELCHEZIDEK decided to come back on the scene with a post near the bottom of this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7307&start_row=241

As the I might remember, this was one of the popular posts for the first agent to spam on.

The MELCHEZIDEK character also posted this post later that day, again after a very long time away from the forum:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7383&start_row=1

I checked up on it because this forum has one of the best search functions out of any website or forum I have visited before, and I noticed that it had been years since this account had been posted from. After that, the timeline of posts becomes more difficult for I to remember, but when InI tried to reason on the forum, this account would spam absurd amounts of posts, all trying to divide InI based on politricks, no reasoning involved whatsoever, and at times would appear to intentionally bury posts and productive reasonings with spam relating to politrickall division.

It seemed like everything this account posted tried to divide InI to either the “left” or the “right”, or into a category of supporting one ism or another. As InI know, HIM Haile Selassie I teaches InI to look beyond these unimportant divisions in opinions and work together in Inity. When approached with reasoning or asking for clarifications on some posts that seemed like hatred, the account would just post more spam.

This account even had numerous posts talking about how the lockdowns were against the amerikkka constitution. I don’t know any Rastafari that use the constitution as a legal document to reason about the laws of JAH.

The account took a long break again and has returned recently with a slightly different tone. Almost like it’s learning better what InI are willing to look past, so it can continue dropping little references to topics that divide InI. Watch them move Rasta.

There has been nothing but politrickall division coming from the MELCHEZIDEK account since it returned to these forums in 2020.

Here is some more proof of posts relating to politrickall division with no raspect for InI:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7458&start_row=1
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7500&start_row=1
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7466&start_row=1
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7431&start_row=1

If I am wrong, please help I man see the error of I ways

HIM Haile Selassie I Know

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/28/2021 2:28:52 AM

Blessed love Cedric

Yes I, this will be a good place to put this. Blessed love my lords, Kings and Queens. Yes I, I was waiting for IPXninja to reply to let him know, but I will just go ahead.

I was saying politricks is bad and rasta should not get involved with politics. Then their was some black men saying our only hope to liberation is to vote for the Roman. Now this is wrong. Democracy means Ruled by the People. It means people are the Rulers. So why must you vote so someone else can take that power from you? Now InI is not going to make this into a political thing. What I have to say is that when the reasoning was about politics, I ment it was not a good idea for rasta to get involved in politics and vote. But the I them is free to vote. Now I gave knowledge of both sides of politricks. But what I want to make clear is that both sides of politics are working for babylon.

I was just making jokes when I posted the Trump stuff. It was ment to work on the people who think politics is a way out.

And just need to add on that, Trump himself met the pope of Rome and there are pictures of them together. Now InI is against babylon, against Rome. So to clear up the confusion. InI support no politics. InI is against the pope of Rome. All politics today have bowed to the pope of Rome.

Read some words of the prophet to get a good sense of what InI means.

No help must Negroes give to Roman cause,

For it must be for ever understood

That Italians keep no sacred laws.

We shall march past the ancient Vatican,

To sack the gates of Italian Rome,

And make them feel the hand of vengeful man,

Who first was driven from his natural home:

With English, German, French or other hordes,

We'll march to crush the Italian dog,

And at the points of gleaming, shining swords,

We'll lay quite low the violent, Roman hog.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/17/2022 6:45:33 AM

BABY WRONG AH TRY A TING

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/18/2022 12:04:55 AM

Good word melchezidek, seems to be written at the time of italian invasion of Ethiopia, which I must say Itallians hated Mussolini in the end and eneded up mutilating his body in public letting all people just destroy it and rot....They were deceived...and Ethiopins were deceived by Mengestu...both devils....

https://medium.com/@neguede/bertiglias-propaganda-postcard-87e3727f884a

America had the first written constitution, Haile Selassie and many other nations were inspired to write their own.
Any Nation that wants to live and prosper must aspire to divine laws to be reflected in societies laws.

Let us reason, when we reason Truth manifests, censoring lies is weak heart. Censoring truth is even more weak heart.
What is needed is to live righteous and Speak truth, Rastafari always did this, and was always tried to be censored and labeled as fringe and persecuted. But stood strong and then reggae happened, roots reggae and a voice of reason and truth that could not be silenced or stopped ever spread.

Cant stop satins whispers but we can speak JAH Words that destroy the evil whispers.
Cant stop satins hissing, thats the root problem. For every lie there is a truth to refute it with, for every folly there is a righteous voice of reason to reprove. People need chastised and reproved, corrected.
All I know is its a major problem if we are expected to think all the same. This will leave no room for freedom of thought, mind, and movement upon earth. Rastafari is about freedom and Ethiopia is about Freedom. America is not Babylon or amerikka. KKk is a ideology that did infiltrate politics tho in early 1900s...Same evil spirit in south Africa apartheid.... That is just evil and we cannot not call Ethiopia evil communists just becasue of the coup and atrocities of Mengestu.
There is alot of god and evil in all nations, Babylon is a wicked oppressive world wide system.
Why not china the belly of the beast? I see the mark over there trying to spread...

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/18/2022 2:19:24 PM

I wholly agree with GARVEYS AFRICA, MELCHIZEDEK done been yahso long tym.. So free up him post dem, no matter whats written in those said posts

FreeDom must come

AFRICA (A Free Ka) MUST BE FREE NOW & NOW, PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE; as the MAN would seh

FREEDOM GOD JAH RASTAFARI

SELAH

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/18/2022 7:29:02 PM

Bless Up Iyahs

I man will cool it on the calls for censorship. I man see the wicked them dig their own grave with obsession and fascination over fear and death and killing and them thing. JAH Live.

Yes I let InI reason

I man sight InI voice of reason speaks louder than satan, give thanks.

Please don’t think that I man propose InI all think the same. HIM Haile Selassie I teach InI to embrace the strength in InI different viewpoints.

I man don’t hate america for I choose to live in I man home, but I man can’t stand for many of the things that amerikkka has done and does. When I man see a wickedness I man need to call it for what it is. The same type of wickedness of kkk ideology been apart of this country since before 1776, the I needs to check the facts.

I sight babylon has gone worldwide. But china didn’t devise the system of chattel slavery. Regardless, I man don’t think usa war with china will turn out in anyones favor. Not that I man will have a choice if theres a draft. Revelation time wars and rumors of war.

Stay wise and love peace Idren

- The peoples of the world today, as in the past, desire to work for the improvement of their standard of living and to live in peace. We do not agree with the point of view that the present unstable situation is the result of differences in the political, economic and social systems among nations.
Even though it is not possible to cite in history an era in which all the peoples of the world were in complete agreement of all things, nevertheless they have not been prevented from working in co-operation for their mutual benefit. -
HIM Haile Selassie I, November 2nd, 1961

Empress Menen I & HIM Haile Selassie I Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I