Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7497&start_row=11

Masks Are The Mark Of The Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:16:02 AM

Stop hiding in darkness, behind a mask. Babylon lets everyone be buffoons. Stop doing the rituals of the pharisees of wearing a mask. The mask is the mark of the beast. A mask is babylonian.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:16:46 AM

JAH made your face to shine naturally. If JAH wanted you to hide your face, he would have put it there where the sun don't shine. Babylon wants everyone to hide in the darkness. Come out of the rituals of babylon. Babylon will fall down.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:17:32 AM

We are made in the image of JAH. JAH is the light that shines in this world and lights the hearts of men.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:17:45 AM

Babylon wants you to be in darkness and hide behind their evil rituals of the traditions of the pharisees. Babylon will force you to wear the mark of the beast on your head and be in darkness for the rest of your life.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:17:58 AM

Come out of Babylon. Come out of the darkness of a plannedemic. This is a deception. Come out of the rituals of hiding behind a mask. Come out of the traditions of the pharisees. Babylon will fall down.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:18:14 AM

Fire burn the evil governments.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the wicked

Babylon will fall down

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:20:55 AM

Blessed I

Yes I, let all the hatred out. Good to see the I healing.

Yes I

These masks are evil. Masks are the signs of the devil. The devil wears a mask. The evil tyrants are holding us hostage, forcing us to wear masks. Masks are the signs of the beast. By accepting the wearing of masks, the I accepts the mark of the beast.

Blessed I

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/4/2021 2:05:31 AM

Abominable creature, this melchizedek thing

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2021 6:05:49 AM

Yes I

Let it all out!

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 2/4/2021 5:09:12 PM

this is crazy talk. clearly the mark of the beast is referencing from the bible. which clearly states what the mark is. being something which means there is a devision in buying and selling. but you dont need a mask to buy and sell online.. ok.. what are the other points> ? stop with this hype. and lets get real. it also states the mark is on the right hand or in forehead, lets tell the truth.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I