Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7497&start_row=1

Masks Are The Mark Of The Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/1/2021 3:03:57 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 2/1/2021 11:23:26 PM

Bloodclaat

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:11:40 AM

Masks are the mark of the beast that the evil tyrants are forcing us to wear.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:12:02 AM

Blessed I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:12:31 AM

Open and read in the Revelation, chapter 13, verses 16 and 17,

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Yes I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:12:49 AM

Babylon is forcing us to have the mark of the beast (buffoonery rituals). Babylon is forcing us to believe in rituals that we have to wear masks by doing the traditions and rituals of the pharisees. Babylon is forcing us to accept the mark of the beast.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:13:05 AM

Babylon made buffoons out of the whole world by letting them do the rituals of wearing a mask. This is the enforcement of the mark of the beast.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:13:25 AM

This is only the start of the rituals. You first started to accept these rituals and because you accepted Babylon into your life, they will now forever rule and control your life. Babylon will force you to do the rituals of taking the mark of the beast.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:14:39 AM

By wearing a mask you are accepting the mark of the beast. Come out, my people, come out of the mask. Stop hiding behind the rituals of babylon. Come out to the plain truth and light. Stop hiding your face in the darkness. A mask is covering your face with darkness.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2021 3:15:39 AM

Go and open and read in the book of Matthew, chapter 5, verse 14 to 16, I and I reads,

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Yes I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I