Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7485&start_row=1

THIS WEBSITE <---

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: King Jam Sent: 1/24/2021 5:16:43 PM

WHat has happened to this website.

Seems like its only used by a fue. and some of that are people whom seem so lost or using this place as a way to vent their own ideas.
like a crazy man with his eyes wide open. but still he cant see.

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 1/24/2021 5:26:24 PM

The I's is tired of agents

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/24/2021 6:48:24 PM

Times and Seasons change, people come and go according to the will of Almighty Jah, perhaps in the future the forum will pick up again in terms of the number of users, I have tried to delete the spammers posts like Melchezedek and the ad bots.

Perhaps another reason is we are moving further into Revelation time, the judgements are getting more dreadful and the vast majority of people will accept babylons societal norms, lose interest in spirituality and instead pursue vain materialism/atheism.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/26/2021 6:29:34 AM

Greetings 1 & All..

I think the main reason is in this time most 1's & 1's choose to reason on closed/private facebook & whatsapp groups instead of an open forum like this..

But this site become what we make it, if you want good reasoning; post good reasoning..

Big up Eleazar for cutting and clearing the forum of bot-posts and foolish reasonings!!

Haile Selassie I guidance!
May JAH bless & sanctify us all

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/26/2021 11:09:00 AM

Blessed Love Idren

I man grateful this forum still lives. When I was a youth and just awakening to Rastafari I would learn and reason with Idren on forums. I remember Rastafari Speaks website and a few others that I cant remember their names, but they were very important for I awakening and education.

Bless Up Eleazar for the work the I does keeping this forum in order. Much Raspect. Please keep up JAH good works. More strength!

Bless Up Black Christ Salvation for the righteous videos the I shares. For InI who have abandoned facespace, this public forum is InI way to link with other Idren. Give thanks for sharing here.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/26/2021 10:49:26 PM

Heaaart of Love My Lord & Majesty... One Yes-Us Negus Christ for Us all, One King of Kings Qadamawi Haile Selassie for Us all.. One visionary Prophet - John the Baptist in this dispensention of time - TO come and CUT & CLEAR the Way for the Christ-King & the Christ-Priest to go thru..

REMEMBER MARCUS COME FIRST... 17th of August 1887.. Emperor Menelik 2nd Earthday!

Then the Prince of Peace Rise Up and Become the King of ALL Kings, the WHOLE WORLD have to Recognize..

..and the King sent His Saviour, His Redeemer, The Ancient of Days, Holy Melchizedek of Old..the High Priest of the Most High God Haile Selassie - Prince Emmanuel, then King Emmanuel, now Emperor Emmanuel Charles Edwards - the Black Christ in flesh and blood come and lived His Life to Save us All from Sin and Destruction in this Last Judgement... This Self Saving judgement.

SALVATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI
SELAH
SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI BLESS & SANCTIFY US ALL

HOLY PROPHET JOHN MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I GIVE I AND I THE VISION

I AND I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

AMAN & AMAN & AMAN

QUEEN OMEGA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI...

TRUE DIVINE LOVE TO ONE AND ALL! GUIDANCE ON THIS TROD.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/28/2021 5:34:11 AM

Blessed I

Yes I

Bless dis website too. The I have much respect, and I respect that.

Blessed I

Irie

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 1/28/2021 7:57:15 PM

I Give thanks for the response.
clearly it is true, we are in revelation.

blessed love and Strength of the LION OF JUDAH.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I