Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7483&start_row=1

Joe Biden is A Hypocrite Not Wearing a mask

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/20/2021 12:06:17 PM

He is the one spreading this virus.

He is not wearing a mask.

Because Joe Biden is Not Wearing a mask, he is encouraging others to not wear one too.

Because Joe Biden is showing his face, he is encouraging others not to wear masks.

Joe Biden is the murderer, encouraging others to show their face and not wear a mask.

Joe Biden is a Suicidal Extremist, showing his face, encouraging others to not wear a mask.

Joe Biden is a Hypocrite!

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 1/20/2021 3:06:46 PM

Why a mask ??? What does it prevent ??

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/21/2021 9:11:50 AM

A mask prevents you from inhaling sick air or poison gas, or spreading it, either way.

Messenger: Arma Gideon Sent: 1/21/2021 1:01:38 PM

Interesting

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/21/2021 11:50:19 PM

Oh, people dying, and explosions and all the things that matter really sounds interesting, doesn't it?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2021 9:42:06 AM

Blessed I

Yes I

Look at these pictures. Joe Biden the hypocrite is not wearing his mask. He is touching an old Bible that is dangerous to do with the virus around.

Joe Biden is a hypocrite that speaks of the Pope of Rome. Joe Biden's god is the god of Rome and not JAH.

Joe Biden took his mask off and showed the world that the coronavirus is all a bunch of lies. He took his mask off. He was supposed to keep his mask on. Joe Biden is a Hypocrite.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/20/biden-family-bible-appears-inauguration-day-joe-gets-sworn/4232523001/

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/27/2021 10:10:40 AM

Did he forget that we are in the middle of a plannedemic?

He just went ahead and took his mask off in front of everyone.

This is a deception. He forgot that he must be protected at all times.

Open in Revelation, chapter 13, verse 14

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Yes I

Joe Biden is deceiving the world. His god is the god of Rome and not JAH

Yes I

More fire upon the wicked

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/28/2021 10:55:39 AM

Joe Biden is a danger to everyone. He was not wearing a mask. He is threatening everyone with this virus.

Why did he take his mask off?

He had to keep his mask on!

This proves that I and I don't need to wear a mask because Joe Biden did not wear his mask.

Fire burn the Hypocrite!

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/8/2021 12:27:23 PM

So... people are known to engage in lies and propaganda in politics. This is really just another example of who you cannot trust.

https://7news.com.au/politics/us-election/truth-behind-picture-of-biden-without-mask-just-hours-after-he-made-it-mandatory-c-2008171

Quote:
Conservatives from right-wing US media jumped on the chance to criticize the new president after the clip circulated online.

This caused the original poster of the clip to defend the president.

Timothy Burke, who captured the vision, quickly pointed out that Biden had taken his mask off briefly to sing at the memorial site.

“He wore his mask immediately prior to this and put it back on as soon as he finished his TV hit,” Burke clarified.

Likewise, it turned out that Biden’s grandkids had only briefly not worn their masks, for a photo opportunity.

“The older Biden grandkids, plus Ashley Biden in a chic tux, take pictures at the Lincoln Memorial,” a Bloomberg reporter wrote to accompany the picture of the unmasked children.

“And then Jill Biden joined them and they admired her corsage.”

By this point, they were wearing masks again.

President Joe Biden succeeds Donald Trump, who was rarely spotted wearing a mask during his presidency.

end quote

So yes... fake news does exist.

Messenger: Goldyyy Sent: 8/12/2021 8:44:34 AM

First year students, final year students who need help with their dissertations, even graduate students. All of our writers have at least a degree in their chosen field. Many have work experience in master's or doctoral studies, see this here to find this site, and order your essay!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I