Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7466&start_row=51

Don't wear a mask

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/4/2021 8:53:34 AM

BC, from the overflow of the heart comes the words you type. More clean heart Iyah.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/4/2021 12:34:30 PM

I have every right to curse. If you can convict me of some kind of sin go ahead already. I am a holy spiritual man and nothing will actually stop me in my path to everlasting spiritual joy because all obstacle pon I man path to highest orders of mysticism and magic me just a remove like when football kick. Nobody's gonna stop me. Not even you.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/4/2021 1:36:14 PM

Y'all remember when the insane naked man laughed at the bee for being so tiny and multicolored, like some mulatto or something, then the bee stung his fucking balls and he realized even the tiniest creature can bring down a king's palace to rubble

Point of story, render your heart and not your garment

You coulda get stung in the balls, or in your love tunnel, if you're an woman

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/4/2021 7:10:31 PM

When I Christ was born of a virgin, three wise men, (magi - plural of magus in latino)... Three magicians from the East, Most probably pre historic asian mystics, most definitely indians or some early form of mayan budhist because they produce and CONSUME the most cannabis in asia ..back to story

Three magi visited I man in a manger, and the english people say birds of a feather flock together. I Christ must say one of the magi (I man a magus before I was born) and I man love fe practice magic.

With all the amount of magic practiced in the earth today, it's a wonder I only became conscious of it in my twenties. Black magic, sex magic, dormant (underground) magic, hypnosis, etc etc you name it.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 1/8/2021 9:53:55 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 55

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I