Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7465&start_row=61

The Plandemic (FAKE VIRUS)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 90
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 3:58:26 AM

Post3#11 This is a discrimination against human rights and free will. They stole everybody's livelihoods and took the lives of millions, now they want us to pay for our own deaths and sufferings on a regular basis. They are saying we must be tracked and traced to be up to date with the vaccination. This is a trap, my brothers and sisters. Many people are dying as a result of taking the vaccine. And now they want the whole world to take the vaccine multiple times or else you won't get your livelihoods back. You won't be able to buy and sell without receiving the mark of the beast.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 3:59:32 AM

Post3#12 This is not a conspiracy. Yes I, the I could say that a few years ago. But now everyone knows that this is really happening. They do really want to vaccinate everyone and are keeping our freedoms and rights away from us, telling us to take the vaccine on a regular basis before they can return our livelihoods back.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:00:36 AM

Post3#13 They will force us, unconstitutionally against our own freewill and human rights, to take the mark of the beast before we can buy and sell.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:01:25 AM

Post3#14 This is not a conspiracy. This is prophecy being fulfilled. And this is really happening. They are really forcing us to take the vaccine before we can buy and sell. This is all evil and was planned years in advanced.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:02:09 AM

Post3#15 It is the wicked man himself that gave the world the coronavirus. It was the Pope of Rome that gave the world this plannedemic. He gave the world this vaccine that he is saying we all must take. He is the murderer. The Pope of Rome is the murderer, murdering everyone by giving the world the vaccine.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:02:57 AM

Post3#16 Is the vaccine your god? Is the Pope of Rome and the ways of man your god? This is what leads to destruction. This is what is killing many. Don't put your trust in man and don't believe the wicked devices of the Devil.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:03:51 AM

Post3#17 We are to obey JAH rather than the deceitful ways of man and the wicked devices of Satan. We should put our trust in JAH and not in man. These people are evil. They want us all dead. That is why we must take the vaccine, so that we suffer and die. People like Bill Gates who many thinks to be good is actually evil. The Pope of Rome is the wicked man himself. The rich will get more richer while the rest of the world dies as a result of taking the vaccine.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:04:42 AM

Post3#18 Don't believe this lies. The plannedemic is a deception. They want us all dead. They don't want us to populate and multiply. They want us to die and they are killing us with the vaccines.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 4:09:48 AM

Looks like the Vatican made its way to have slept in bed with this website too.

As written in Revelation, chapter 18, verse 3

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Yes I

Looks like this website is made rich by sleeping in bed with Babylon like the fake news media. All the mainstream fakestream news media slept in bed with the Pope of Rome.

That is why they are hiding the truth from the world and lying to them. They are abusing human rights. They sold their souls to the wicked man himself, the Pope of Rome.

Blessed I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/24/2021 5:01:21 AM

This whole time I have not informed you that I do not own the material I sent on this website.

This material is intended to be shared and is freely distributed.

The opinions and views based here are to be shared with other like minded individuals who share the same thoughts and views of the things spoken freely of.

The things I say is not to bully or threaten anyone. The opinions and views are to be shared with other like minded individuals that share the same thoughts.

"Learning and technical training must be nurtured by faith in God, reverence for the human soul, and respect for the reasoning mind."

We have to respect each others reasons and opinions. I do not wish to bully or threaten anyone. This work is not owned by me. The views and opinions that I send are to be shared and distributed freely with other like minded individuals. This work and material is inspired by the Bible.

Blessed I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 90

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I