Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7457&start_row=1

Pandemic is all about making money.

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/28/2020 8:07:20 AM

The rich few in this world, the merchants of this earth got rich because of the Pope.

Open in the Revelation, chapter 18, verse 3, I and I reads;

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Yes I

The rich few that are in this world slept with the Pope in Rome. They planned this pandemic and now they are made more richer while they are destroying small businesses.

The merchants who are censoring JAH truth have all planned this and slept in bed with the Pope of Rome.

The merchants like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Bill Gates, and the Tesla guy, are all in this for the money. While they are destroying small businesses and putting everyone on lockdowns, they are getting richer as we speak.

This pandemic makes them more rich, while they kill the economy, destroy families, livelihoods and small businesses; they are getting more money.

This is a Scamdemic!

The rich get more rich by selling masks and poisonous vaccines.

This pandemic is all about making money!

They don't care about the people and their lives as well as their livelihoods.

All they care about is selling and forcing their products on us or in us.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the wicked

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/28/2020 9:31:59 AM

Nonsense LMFAO

More fire burn vatican tho

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I