Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=71

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/11/2021 1:20:03 AM

Yes no Zombies yet and hopefully never. The more common adverse side effect of shot seems to be heart problems.

We should not compare nations against each other too much, rather compare a nation today against its self yesterday often- Psalm 86:9 – “All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name.”

In any kind of sickness, mind body or spirit, we must heal the cause as well as the symptoms. If evil comes out of something we must not only protect ourselves from that evil but also make sure no more evil come out of that something.

Yes nature against artificial. In the right environment artificial substances can revert back into natures order. When anything evolved/evolves it loses genetics that don't serve the organisms power to harmonize with nature and ones ecosystem.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:7

JAH LIVES REIGNS AND RULES

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/14/2021 10:06:49 AM

If you take care of your body, then your body will take care of you. Food is your medicine, as is exercise, clean water and air. Boost your immunity naturally.

I personally know zero people that have died of covid. However I do personally know 2 people that have died from the so called covid vaccination.

Here is an interview with the doctor that created the mRNA vaccination technology. He speaks about he dangers of the spike proteins the vaccination creates in your body. The spike protein does not just stay on the injection sight on your arm. No, the spike protein spreads and can cause serious health issues throughout your body. For example, the spike protein from the vaccinations has been shown to accumulate in women's ovaries, causing health issues with fertility and even birth defects in the affected women's children.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 7/16/2021 5:50:27 AM

Blessed Love Idren

Long time, JAH know.

Something that Jessep said in a previous post keeps entering I Iditations. Are InI eternal beings learning how to live a so called mortal life?

I man would rather die in this body from an invention of destruction created by man, than continue in life knowing that I willfully accepted babylon genetic engineering on a cellular level into I temple.

Conspiracy theories aside, babylon actively taking down the social barriers of genetic manipulation. I man want NO part of it. Rastafari people are to live because of the graces of babylons genetic experiments? I think not.

Now, I get the MRNA is only a “blueprint” for I body to make a protein that resembles the coronavirus protein, and that fake protein is only in I body for a number of weeks before I B cells identify the fake “coronavirus” intruder and then destroy it and remember what to look for to destroy. But that fake coronavirus is 100% human made genetic creation. They going on and on about how theres nothing that could go wrong. We have messed things up before in ways that we had no idea it was even possible to mess up. They say take the vaccine because the known risks are less than the known risks of the coronavirus. But they aren’t saying anything about the unknown risks. Don’t think about it, just be afraid and take your medicine.

When I was a kid I used to like this short story:
A flood started and a man crawled onto his roof to escape the water. A neighbor passed by in a boat and asked if he wanted to get in. The man replied, “No, God will save me.” A while later when the waters kept getting higher another neighbor rowed past and asked if the man wanted to get in. “No, God will save me.” He said. Anyways that happens again, he says no, the guy drowns and goes to heaven mad at God and asks why God didn’t save him. And God’s response is: I tried to save you three times when I sent your neighbors by to get you, but you refused.

I didn’t even know about the Almighty when I first heard that story. I used to like telling it because I used to “not believe in God” and I thought it was a good way to make people who did believe in “God’s plan” as stupid. Later in I life when I learned God actually is a made up character but the Most High JAH lives and walks this earth, the story is still meaningful to I because it teaches InI to be aware of the way the Most High speaks to InI through InI.

Is the vaccine the boat? Maybe. Im still ok missing it.

Do any InI have access to the viewing pleasures of the Netflix corporation? There is a series called “Surviving Death”, with an episode titled “Reincarnation”. That show is literally life changing. I hate corporations, but I would suggest people buy Netflix just to watch those 52 minutes of amazing truth. For InI unable or unwilling to signup for funding corporations, research this person:
Jim B. Tucker, M.D. (Child Psychiatrist, Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences, University of Virginia)

Science fact: reincarnation is 100% proven and provable.

What are InI afraid of? InI were granted ETERNAL life.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I LIVE

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/26/2021 11:25:13 AM

There are other ways, outside a lab, to influence genes.

According to the bible, Jacob did it with Laban's flocks.

Was it natural?

He, a man, intervened.

I think we intervene in nature more than we realize. But then we determine whether or intervention is natural or unnatural.

Who decides? How?

Many of us literally come from breeding programs where we were bred to be physically superior so that we would be better slaves.

Again... intervention on the genetic level.

And then when we discuss things like morality and we come to a consensus about this or that... that is also influence that can even change DNA because people can make different decisions on who to be with... who to make children with.

We intervene.

Even filtering/purifying water is an intervention. A man started selling water straight out the creek touting that it would be better, more healthy, than filtered water. But is it? Did he not see the sickness and disease caused by contaminated drinking water around the world and bacterial infections.

My cat has an ear infection. She needs antibiotics just for her ear to heal and to stop scratching at it until it bleeds. We just got a new cat who can barely meow because it had an upper respiratory infection and also needed antibiotics.

I probably wouldn't even have cats if it wasn't for human intervention. And dogs are more responsive to humans because they've been domesticated longer.

So we have an affect on the animals we interact with. More intervention. More cause and effect.

Whatever the cause of this pandemic is, the natural effect is that people are dying. Not everyone faces the same risk, but with all of our past present and future interventions (and inventions) I would never intervene with an opinion that may lead to someone's death. A young healthy person has nothing to fear. And they can feel comfortable making different decisions.

I guess for me it's like... if a terrorist throws a gas bomb into a building that releases a toxic and poisonous gas... and we're all on the upper floors and the gas is working its way into the ventilation... if someone finds and starts handing out a gas mask I'm going to take the gas mask.

Weapons that kill us are almost always a product of human invention and engineering. And even going back to the shield, we use methods of invention and engineering to protect ourselves. How is this any different? If the weapon is biological, I'm going to use a biological shield. It doesn't have to be found in nature. A sword is found lying around in nature either. It's forged. So if you can forge a weapon then you can also forge your protection.

No one walks outside during a driveby with their hands up as if the universe has dictated that their time is up. Another human cannot make that decision for you whether on purpose or on accident. No, when there's a drive-by your run and/or duck for cover. And you may not have a tree to hide behind. You may have to hide behind a car, something you know will stop or deflect the bullet.

We can't control all the weapons against us. Science will always produce more weapons. New weapons. But we should always seek to survive and not give up. This virus wasn't created in the United States but people (not just on this forum) are coming to the online black community and telling us not to protect ourselves. For what? Because they hope that we'll survive in spite of the lower odds? Or because they want us to die?

Only my enemy would ever hope for my death. And if my enemy poisons my body and my enemy has the antidote, then I'm going to take the antitode. Because it doesn't matter how your enemy comes at you. You can't let them win. If the weapon is chemical or biological that doesn't change anything. The spirit of the weapon is the same. The spirit of the enemy is the same. The spirit of the response should be the same as well.

Water against fire
Sword, spear, and shield against sword and spear.

And if you don't have a shield then get a shield. What else is your alternative? To simply let all the old and sick die off; killed by your enemy?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/21/2021 10:29:38 AM

Exemption of Vaccination/Immunization/Inoculation

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to declare and established that our church the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress
Church of True Divine Salvation (EABIC)
was formed in 1958, is the prominent churchical order of the RasTafari
faith recognized by the United Nations as defender of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) Article 1-30. The EABIC do not support the unnecessary vaccination of those who subscribe to the tenets of our faith.

Our international churchical body believes in the universal religious freedoms of Human rights and Human
Justice, Article 18 of the (UDHR).
We have no intention to harm others or ourselves, but to serve the true and living
God who give us herb for the healing of the nation.Rev.22, verse 2. We shun usage of human fetus, animal, GMO,
and synthetic pharmaceutical products. We uphold the empowerment of individuals and parents to make sound
choices for their children and themselves without duress.

Therefore, this declaration of our church does not condone harmful or negligent practices, but rather empowers
our members to make informed decisions regarding their health and medical interventions.
While this may vary
within our culture, we as a united faith of RasTafari, unequivocally encourage the usage herbal, and holistic
medical and healing interventions. We also uphold the standard that “cleansiness is Godliness” which also means that
we demand that all our members uphold hygienic standards and building of immunity through natural nutrition.

In light of the current pandemic and other future environmental disasters, we as a church do not support the
unnecessary vaccination of members which may include but not limited to vaccinations containing live viruses,
animal/egg/chicken/dairy, MRC-5 and WI-38 (aborted fetal tissue), genetically modified RNA and DNA, SAM technology,
adjuvants systems, etc…this includes any form of inoculation that enters the body, with no guarantee that it will assist; the
unique physiological make-up of the individual and makes a possibility for an iatrogenic reaction. Additionally, the scientific
fact that some viruses mutate over time should not be denied. The mutation of any virus (e.g., COVID-19, SARS, etc…)
gives way to more uncertainty of any particular vaccination’s effectiveness in prevention of viruses and combating of the
transmission of viruses. Therefore, we promote universal environmental standards of hygiene, but do not
encourage the vaccination.
We also believe that this a violation of a person’s fundamental human rights to be forceable
subjected to such without allowing a person to make an informed decision.

From The Office of The Royal Cabinet and Parliament of the E.A.B.I.C. Church of Salvation

Office Of The Royal Cabinet and Parliament

https://95cd8012-868b-420c-a106-f6b7eb828dd4.filesusr.com/ugd/a4b6ed_8e1876598c0c425e9d8cbb585a93f4f2.pdf

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 8/25/2021 8:42:05 AM

"(aborted fetal tissue)"

There is literally no aborted fetal tissue. That is a lie. Do you know how I know? Because they don't need fetal tissue for stem cells anymore. Someone started this rumor before even having an up to date working knowledge on the science. There is an endless supply of misinformation circulating. This is just one example that you can fact-check and find out that it's not true.

At some point the VIRAL INFORMATION, that is the mis or disinformation campaign against the vaccine (now FDA approved), becomes a campaign against humanity. The reason conspiracy is people getting other people to die preventable deaths because they won't protect themselves.

Listen...

The truth is that nobody really wanted to take a vaccine for covid. Therefore the brain will look for reasons not to take it. However, no one wanted a pandemic either. We got one. That's life. Go research previous pandemics that killed lots of people. This isn't the first. There is a natural cycle in which it happens. And how do we get through it? We discovered how to help the body fight by creating vaccines. Vaccines have saved countless lives. Billions of lives. You are probably only alive today because of vaccines; because vaccines prevented the deaths of people who lived before you were even born.

And now, people who live because of vaccines want to demonize them? For what purpose other than killing you? And I say you and not me because I got vaccinated just like my parents got vaccinated when they were young so that they weren't spreading diseases. Many diseases have no cure.

The idea that your body can fight off any disease? Is bizarre. The whole point of some viruses is that by the time your body figures out how to attack the virus it's already replicated enough to take over and shut down organs.

https://www.mphonline.org/worst-pandemics-in-history/

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-covid19-antiviral-cure-antibiotic-20200318.html

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 8/25/2021 10:10:35 AM

Give thanks for the letter of exemption Black Christ Salvation.

IPXninja, the mRNA vaccinations are a new technology, not the same kind of vaccinations that people took in the past.

I know people who have died from the vaccine, I also know people who have caught covid even though they had gotten vaccinated. In fact it seems as if the people who got vaccinated are more susceptible to getting infected with covid.

Those mRNA vaccinations are like playing russian roulette, except the game doesn't seem to end; with the talk of booster shots and "vaccinated" people still catching covid.

JAH blessed I with life and a body. I will keep taking care of my body with herbs, good nutrition, clean water, and exercise. I know that if I take care of my body, my body will take care of me. JAH make it so.

Messenger: Bongo meca Sent: 8/25/2021 10:10:06 PM

Greetings I took the moderna vaccine for school because it a requirement in order for me to finish my program. If it was for that and wanting a better life for me and my child I wouldn't have taken it. I'm not a bible person but it really does sound like this mark of the best that many hold onto. Can't work can't eat until u have your shot . You can't even travel now smh

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 8/26/2021 7:12:19 AM

"You can't even travel now smh"
last time I checked, it said that you just need a test to travel. I know they are quite strict in some countries. In Uk, for example, you have to be quarantined for 10 days if you have not been vaccinated.

But I'm sorry to hear that you can not earn your living bread without being vaccinated.

So much wickedness out here

Selassie is our strength and hope

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 8/27/2021 11:55:38 AM

Lol.. The WHO recognizes anti-vaccine movements as one of the biggest threats to global health even before Covid. People die every single day because they are not vaccinated.

YOU have a responsibility to share that kind of nonsense
Listen to science https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01084-x

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I