Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=61

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 5/14/2021 3:03:07 PM

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/10/2021 3:17:09 PM

It's very easy for someone to sound knowledgable when they're making blanket assumptions about an entire industry of professionals.

There is nothing true that he said that most doctors don't already know.

He acts as if doctors treat EVERY virus like covid-19. Stay inside. Wash your hands. Was anyone here born yesterday? Was anyone born during covid?

So why act like these new guidelines aren't due to the fact that covid-19 was unlike the Trillions ("with a T") of viruses and bacteria that he talked about? Unlike how? Because it was new and highly contageous. And we didn't have a cure or vaccination.

And of course covid-19 wasn't the first of this kind. There have been other viruses that have killed large numbers of people.

So why does it make sense to attack the medical industry whose job it is to help people when they do get infections? If hospitals get overrun because the amount of people getting sick at the same time then why would they treat it as a normal virus and not recommend any precautions to slow down the spread?

Wearing a mask is not about not getting germs. It's about making it hard to spread those germs to other people. You simply cannot compare that to making your environment sterile. Certain places are and need to be sterile. You wouldn't want your operation to happen in the middle of a hot sweaty jungle. And people don't swim in dirty pool water. There's a reason for this.

There's a reason for wearing hard hats in a construction zone. Your body has natural protection, but in some cases it needs more. Going to NY during the winter? Wear a coat. Your body could use the extra protection.

You're not going to "build your immune system" by being wreckless. You're naturally going to get germs. It's unavoidable. You don't have to go out of your way to get germs. You definitely don't want to go out of your way to get viruses. And some viruses can attack your immune system. Remember AIDS? Remember what the medical industry said about HIV? Use condoms. Even Buju had a song about it. He said don't be silly. Put a rubber on your willy. AIDS a go round an mi dont waan catch it.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/10/2021 3:17:48 PM

I remember going to Jamaica one year and seeing diseased trees. I was young and it bothered me that trees could even get sick like that. And the sickeness was spreading from tree to tree. Some of you probably remember this.

I went to the pet store 2 weeks ago. I wanted more glo fish. The lady say "oh no we can't sell those. They're sick. And it's highly infectious." meaning that it would get my other fish sick too.

Viruses are natural. However, if you are the type that uses the bathroom without washing your hands, that's nasty. If a woman is on her period she should wash her hands before cooking. Everyone should wash their hands before cooking. It's called HYGIENE.

And so when we don't practice good hygiene and we're touching animals and plants that carry bugs and eggs we can transfer all kinds of stuff. Much our bodies are equipped to handle, some not. And some people do have a strong immune system and get sick anyway because you have more viruses attacking you than your immune system can handle. That's why people get sick. This guy never caught a cold before? BS. This guy has never had any allergies? BS.

So let's please stop acting like all viruses are the same. They're not. All bacteria isn't the same either. Some bacteria will eat your flesh. There is diversity in the natural world. Either respect that diversity or it might kill you. Just like it has killed many others.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/17/2021 11:35:14 PM

Genetically modified gain of function research funded by TAX money unleashed from a lab in wuhan folliwed by a messenger rna shot that gives your body the blueprint to make the freak virology out of of our own raw material. Not natural. Its worse than frankenstein.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/20/2021 11:42:56 PM

Rastafari Progressive Movements (RPM) has reiterated its stance that the Rastafari community will not be taking any COVID-19 vaccine.

It’s against our beliefs, says Rastafari community

Thu, 02/11/2021 - 5:00am

As Barbados gets ready to roll out its COVID-19 vaccine distribution programme, Rastafari Progressive Movements (RPM) has reiterated its stance that the Rastafari community will not be taking any COVID-19 vaccine.

“Rastafari is designated as indigenous by a United Nations treaty, and as such, its lifestyle including spiritual, health and economic modalities and methodologies must be recognised and respected by the Barbados government, who is a signatory to this,” RPM said in a press release.

The Rastafari Progressive Movements Executive, comprising of Empress Andrea, Bongo Lights, Ras Lumumba, Empress Kayron, Ras Ilive and Ras Simba went on to note that in a recent letter to Prime Minister The Hon. Mia Amor Mottley, RPM stated, “While the Rastafari community is fully cognisant of the health risks that have been attributed to such vaccines, added to the short space of time they were developed and that they are largely untested, it is not on this basis that we seek to be exempted from taking the COVID-19 vaccine.

“The fundamental lifestyle of Rastafari as it pertains to health concerns, is based on the use of natural herbs, barks, seeds, leaves and such. It is also based on a diet that restricts Rastafari to consumption of foods that are natural, or what we refer to as Ital. This excludes the use of processed foods, salt and anything that will have a negative impact on our bodies [health]. This exaggerated health conscious way of living is founded in the understanding that our bodies are the living temples of the most high, and as such they must be kept free from anything that would negatively impact on this cleanliness,” the Executive said.

“Further to this, clean energy is also an acknowledgement of Rastafari and this has inspired a diet that is vegan in essence. This lifestyle has been acknowledged by many who have studied the movement of Rastafari, as one that promotes good health and a strong immune system. Evidence of this can be clearly seen in the wider society, as vegetarian and vegan lifestyles are being adopted by many for better health,” they added.

RPM acknowledged that it has been made clear to the public of Barbados that the taking of vaccines will not be made mandatory. However, being aware that it has been promoted that 60% to 70% of the population needs to be vaccinated to effect “herd immunity”, RPM is of the opinion that should this target amount not be met, some form of forced vaccination taking would be implemented. As such, RPM seeks to emphatically state that the Rastafari community must be exempted from any such action by the government.

Further, RPM noted that via its letter to the Prime Minister, a request has been made to have a Zoom meeting with her pertaining to the issue.

“To date, no response has been given to RPM, other than to say the communication was received. RPM still seeks to have a meeting with the Prime Minister on this matter” the release indicated.

Finally, RPM notes that under the indigenous lifestyle of Rastafari as it pertains to health observances, it is [not right] for the government to keep access to cannabis, a crucial component to the Rastafari’s health regime, illegal.

Therefore, RPM says legislation for the Barbados Medicinal Cannabis Industry must be amended to reflect this, as Rastafari seek to better strengthen themselves against the COVID-19 virus.

Source:
https://www.barbadosadvocate.com/news/it%E2%80%99s-against-our-beliefs-says-rastafari-community

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/21/2021 12:14:07 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWsG6EvAR5Q

https://youtu.be/j3ilqKcXs4Q

Its diversity with out unity that kills, true harmony brings synergy. Ital is vital, tried and tested for thousands-millions of years, wisdom knowledge overstating passed forward generation to generation. Humanity survived forever without western medicine and modern technology. Mankind can never do better than JAH through the earth creating and providing life, survival, prosperity. There is no better way than that of which was laid down as the foundation of time and space. There is one head, none before nor besides JAH RASTAFARI. THERE IS ONE ORDER AND ONE DIVINE WILL, any who impose a will upon us that is not of the will of the Father is coming from satin. Babylon is confused still and the nations are drunk from her wine. Has evil been vanished from the earth? Are we to walk upon the lands trusting all and having no spiritual discernment? Who is in charge of this planet? The one who has vome to stral kill and drsyroy?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/25/2021 11:16:31 PM

The pharmaceutical companies have patented their vaccines so countries without access to these patents will remain unvaccinated and the covid disease will continue to spread there, while Chinese made vaccines may not be as effective. Also, new strains of covid could emerge as is seen in India with the so called "Delta variant"

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/26/2021 1:50:39 AM

Time will tell if natural herd immunity is safer and more effective than needle jab immunity, or less.

Many who have had the vaccine,
have weeks and months afterward tested positive for covid19.

How many variants of a cold are there? How many variants of flu? People still get the black plague, though rare. There will be many more epidemics in the future and to prevent them we must think in terms of prevention not cure. Vaccines are part of a industry whether we like it or not. This industry has ties with wall street, the government, mainstream media and big tech.it is a industry that both creates a demand and the supply for that demand they created. Manipulation. See they want to be like the Allmighty...... but will fall like lightning

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/3/2021 1:43:50 PM

Evidence is showing up more and more every hour: this is a GMO virus.

https://youtu.be/YeW5sI-R1Qg

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/8/2021 2:08:27 PM

It doesn't really matter where it came from or how it was made if the results are the same. Still need to protect ourselves from it. If China was creating it as a weapon or whether they were just experimenting in order to find better cures for future coronaviruses that weren't made in a lab... doesn't matter if it's killing you.

China took the virus more seriously than we did.

https://time.com/5850680/u-s-response-covid-19-worse-than-chinas/

quote: Let that sink in: The death rate from COVID-19 in the U.S. is 100 times greater than it is in China, where the virus first emerged in humans and where the Trump Administration claims the blame should lie for letting the pandemic get out of hand.

And it’s not just China that kept its death rate low. Austria, Germany, and Greece have significantly lower per-capita mortality rates than the U.S. In the East Asia and Pacific region, Australia, Hong Kong, Mongolia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand were all able to keep their COVID-19 fatalities below 7 deaths per million residents. Vietnam, with a population of 96 million, has suffered no reported deaths at all. Countries that acted early and effectively on the available information were able to avoid the worst of the pandemic.
-end quote-

If we had the same response as these other countries and still died at 100 times the rate I would say this was a genetic weapon aimed at Americans. But in reality, we were our own worst enemy and more often than not, we're getting killed by our own ignorance and beliefs in conspiracy theories that don't protect us from the virus.

And how many other countries actually had agents going around telling people not to get vaccinated, not to wear masks, not to socially distance, and that the whole thing was made up. How many other countries had people going around endangering lives based on whatever beliefs or hunches they had?

I support marijuana in general but I also believe in balance and know that it does not prevent covid infection. How do I know? Because the very first person in my circle of friends/family who caught is the person who probably smokes the most out of all of us. However, that being said, her symptoms were mild. She lost smell and I think taste. My gf, who is her sister, also smokes and she caught it and lost her sense of smell. So that's not prevention. Herd immunity is not prevention. Vitamins are not prevention. If it was made in a lab, which it likely, then the whole point was to make it more dangerous than anything in nature. And if it was natural then perhaps natural remedies would be the best thing. But nature against artificial?

And by the way... I'm still not a zombie :)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I