Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7454&start_row=31

Should I take the vaccine?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/11/2021 12:04:56 PM

Well for your information corruption of the human flesh with ungodly acts is pollution and even as JAH mystic SPIRIT sorround I and I in space is same way SATAN warp energy fields across the universe with dark sorcery, and woe be unto you if your soul is not in the right order, or not properly aligned and in tune with JAH natural powers.

You see you can't tell I that I evolved from a rock? I and I got soul and powers, thus I am a living man, created of JAH natural powers 6000 years ago and filled with JAH spirit.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/14/2021 8:30:18 AM

Jah Cub I said:"Aren't you suppose to now be immune to the virus? So then if I come in contact with you, you will be immune, right? Because if it doesn't make you immune to the virus; then what is the point off taking the vaccine?"

-As I read recently, it does not make you 100% immune, but you do reduce the risk significantly. So there is a great meaning behind it even if it doesn't make you immune.

I wonder what the I's are so afraid of when the vaccine is given to the whole world. Do you think the rich will turn the world population into zombies? I just have a hard time overstanding it.

SELAH

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/14/2021 8:31:47 AM

What if your elderly mother gets corona through you and dies because you did not take that vaccine?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/14/2021 8:41:51 AM

They test it on so many people every day to make sure there are no side effects

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 8:46:18 AM

Well there are other proper measures to fight the spread of the virus like sanitation and masks and social distancing. Etcetera etcetera but you simply don't understand the special energy I possess within I self and the outcome of defiling my person with flesh of a pig, or a monkey or a human foetus corpse, turning back on the bible and Leviticus; should I lose the powers of my soul, and what this would mean for my future life in general, in this time of aliens.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/14/2021 10:59:41 AM

I do not draw my views from the bible in this situation. I don't subscribe to all scriptures in the bible either. I think that's why its a bit hard for I to get.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/14/2021 11:40:34 AM

Well I man wrote the book of LEVITICUS. and still, I man a hail my Roots. The bible is a special ting fi I man because Haile Selassie I me say was not a foreigner or a stranger in his own homeland.

Speaking of my FYAH, or JAH FYAH within I and I soul, this is real. Make me light up me chalice and wound the skull of the heathen. Tear down the vampire thing.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/14/2021 12:24:22 PM

Bless Up Idren,

Give thanks for this reasoning. I man will try to answer the original question from I heart.

I for one do not plan on taking the vaccine. The reason for this is I feel that I man do not need it. I body is still relatively young, which science tells InI increases I chance of survival. Also, I live relatively separate. People dont really come by I. I man control the amount, and who are visitors to I man home. Other than this forum I don't interact with people much. Even before lockdowns I man worked comfortably in I man home workshop with a successful business I man made for Iself. Proper Blessed life for real, JAH know. I man can afford to leave the vaccination aside, for the other ways to keep I man safe from the virus will be sufficient. I man think because I don't trust the chemical corporations with the formulae to mix into I blood, and I man can take the proper precautions and not even breathe the same air as any unclean people, it would be a waste for I man to take the shot.

That works in I favor two ways that I see. Since there are limited shots right now, give them to the more at risk groups first. I man "helping" their program to get the shots to all the ones lining up for it. Secondly, as the I has stated, they certainly testing it on people everyday. Then it wont hurt for them to test a whole lot of people and we see what comes of it then.

Where there are holes in I logic is the people in I life. As of today, almost everyone else in I "bubble" will have had the first shot. I Empress enthusiastically received it from one of her jobs, I mother was required, and I father secured a dose from an employer as an expendable I mean essential worker. Full family of good little workers. Truth is they give more care to our respective communities than most give to themselves, so I man cant judge their choices. What their pay will be in return remains to be seen. To turn it selfish, I man exposure risk may be greater than I perceive.

Moving further away from I air share bubble, I sister wont be offered the shot anytime soon so she doesnt need to decide, I parents-in-law cant get the shot, I grandparents and grandparents-in-law havent heard a way to get the shot... So it’s not like I man even see the opportunity that everyone who wants it is even able to yet.

I man sight what Mr Jam say. First its the airlines that require it, who next?

I man sight what Jahcub I say. If one takes the vaccine and I man don’t, that one is still safe, correct? So why TF does it matter what I man do? Maybe wreckmore (reckless) in some eyes, but it’s still I right to regulate I self. I trust I man own ability to remove I self from others air more than I trust a chemical formulae into my vein.

Bless Up Black Christ in Flesh I man agree I dont need blood from no man, pig, or otherwise

Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth, I man feel for the I’s position. It can be tough living amongst the heathens and dealing with the pressures they push on I to conform. Especially when the heathens are family and friends and I love them all the same. I can’t imagine trying to learn a trade or attend a university in these times. It is important to ask questions always. I ask and I shall receive. That is true. Keep searching for the answer and JAH will reveal. I pray for strength for Idren stuck amongst those in babylon mindset. May I be free.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 1/17/2021 8:10:07 AM

Bless up

Give Thanks Cedric and BCIF

I have read further on the vaccine and I man have a bit of the same approach. InI do not take the flu vaccine either. Corona is not dangerous to me and it doesn't make any significant difference to the rest of society whether InI take it or not.
Although side effects are rare, there is no reason to take unnecessary medication.

But what I wonder is why many rastas don't trust the vaccine itself. Why do they think they can have serious side effects?

Do they/I have better knowledge than people who have studied medical science for decades? And there are many stages before such a vaccine is released. They trigger your immune response by making (plasma cells) that produce antibodies to the spike protein on the virus. Since it can not affect other cells in the body, it is more or less proven that the only side effects you will be able to get is a fever for 3 days if you should be so unlucky to get a side effect at all.

Of course, if Pfizer or Morderna had approved it directly, I would not trust the company. Because the company is all about making money. But it is doctors who get the medicine from the companies and approve it.
Educated doctors.

So I can't see why I should not trust their science just because the vaccine is "Governmental"

Give Thanks and bless up
RasTafarI

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/17/2021 9:06:38 AM

Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth

"But what I wonder is why many rastas don't trust the vaccine itself. Why do they think they can have serious side effects?

"So I can't see why I should not trust their science just because the vaccine is "Governmental"

You will understand when the aliens come around. Believe me, you will.

Besides, I'm not willing to sacrifice my product, the special ting I got within, something I invented you know, for a likkle poison jab have so I can get on some plane or acquire some job.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 135

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I