Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7446&start_row=1

GARVEYS AFRICA

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Everton I Sent: 11/12/2020 6:58:07 PM

This post might be seen as silly. Maybe it is

But I and I really miss a king who haven't been on this forum in a long time.

I miss you GARVEYS AFRICA.
I miss your black power reasoning and teachings
You are important to this forum

Reply to my thread if you see this so I know you are still here

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 11/13/2020 6:06:49 AM

What's the point of this? haha

You're on a bloodclaat internet forum

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/19/2020 10:21:17 AM

Bless Up Idren

Ras RunMan, I was surprised to see the I's response to this. Everton I was lamenting the absence of a brother and King that has brought a lot of good reasonings to this forum. We may all be communicating digitally, but InI can still make worthwhile connections and have meaningful reasonings through this modern form of communication. What is wrong with lamenting the absence of an Idren?

Everton I, I man also notice GARVEYS AFRICA has remained quiet for sometime and hope he has time to bring his reasonings to InI again soon. As the I knows, InI all just trying to do our best to stay upfull and healthy in these times. Give Thanks for the I's heartfelt sight.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/21/2020 4:23:21 AM

Garveys Africa always makes me smile and i miss reading him as well.

Im positive he will forward in Jah time...

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/21/2020 6:24:32 AM

Ras RunMan

Where is your spirituality
Where is your respect

Come on bro

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/21/2020 6:25:25 AM

Yes I Everton

I have been thinking exactly the same thing. I miss the king too

Messenger: Ras RunMan Sent: 11/23/2020 7:13:54 AM

I man have to apologize

It was not my intention to be rude, but as I read my comment now mi know it's not kind.

I&I just thought we could sit and praise all those who haven't been on the website for several years. And those who haven't been in periods if our forum is to start dealing with it. Then we could make a post every day "Rasta Goddes where you at" "Ark I we miss you"

I&I take back my words..

Sorry

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/26/2020 6:22:29 AM

Yes Idren
More Love all of the Is
I feel like one reason why some of us from a long time on this forum go missing, we eventually get tired of giving energy into something that many times disintegrates into political bickering or to basically trolling. Another reason is that as our spiritual walk is always transfrorming us, we can turn introspective, we can stop debating and start doing our own spiritual cleaning and mental clarifying. Another reason is that our personal lives move on, get busy, give us less time for these online forums. Still it's really important to have forums like this where we can find each other... and usually with less mindless chitter chatter than on social media platforms like FB. So give thankhs to Ark I for the many years of keeping this site up and providing this avenue. Ises I.
Love Garvey I the I always add a great perspective to subjects, we all learned a lot from the I.
Rastafari More Inity More Love

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I