Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7438&start_row=1

The United Nations is Promoted by HIM Haile Selassie I to Create World Peace

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/6/2020 10:48:28 AM

Blessed Love Idren

"It is apparent that the United Nations is doing the utmost, within the limits of human possibility, to maintain world peace. Nor can it be doubted that, although outside of God's will man can accomplish nothing, this world organization has made great strides towards the preservation of world peace. So far no one has made practical suggestions concerning any organization which could replace it more efficiently. If Korea and world peace still exist today, it is certainly solely because of the United Nations. In the absence of this organization, even political and military agreements between and among the Great Powers of the world would not have prevented the simultaneous disappearance of Korea and world peace. Because of the existence of the United Nations, for the first time in history, peaceful nations have joined together to check aggression by the force of arms, a precedent which Ethiopia regards as having profound significance."

- HIM Haile Selassie I - November 2, 1953

I man love the sentence "So far no one has made practical suggestions concerning any organization which could replace it more efficiently."

Listen and learn, agents.

They are so quick to promote destruction and chaos, with no words to help build or create a better world. Fear mongering and destruction are their tools.

InI live and promote Rastafari works everyday.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 5:15:27 AM

The united nations is fucked up. Big time.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/7/2020 10:55:08 AM

Bless Up Black Christ in Flesh,

I man was trying to start an upfull dialog to counter the destructive hate speech spewed by the agent of white supremacy.

What would the I suggest as a solution?

Is dismantling and destruction the only way?

What is a better solution for InI in all the Nations of this world to communicate among ourselves?

Easy to point a finger and label something ineffective. How do InI build a better way?

HIM Haile Selassie I Bless

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 12:39:31 PM

The governments of today are what was left behind of the ancient kingdoms and mornachies that ruled the earth before modern days.

The League of Nations, or the united nations was founded to promote world peace, and prevent wars between nations. What I and I and I fail to notice here is that the same people who say they want to prevent wars are the same people who cause these wars. Now I want to say that war is inhuman and is the devil's invention.

The very first moment a man rises to slay his brother, that man is possessed with a devil and an evil spirit. This is the exact state of all presidents and government who send their troops out to war, to conquer other lands. They're demons.

There is not one reason in earth that can justify war. It's stupid and senseless, and only foolish people go to war. World war one was a wake up call to inhabitants of the Earth that governments really do not care about civilian lives, but only care about extending their power and influence.

World war two was a silly war, and many innocent people died. It should never have happened.

Anyway, back to the united nations, I believe it is the biggest criminal organization since time immemorial. The league of nations and the united nations discriminated against Africa in their agreements, so you see these people are anything but human. They're brutal beasts,parasites and murderers. While claiming to maintain world peace, they promoted the colonisation and slave trade of Africans, whom they saw inferior humans who didn't deserve a life.

Their system was designed to steal from the weak and make the rich richer. Nowadays they steal from Africa in broad daylight, and make their economies grow while I and I are left behind. This state of things is why I and I despise the UN. They're worse than maggots, I say. And they're involved in one wicked operation that I currently don't have words to describe, but I'd say, satan lives in the hearts of these people who want to do so much good for everyone, call themselves government and thing.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 12:57:36 PM

Total destruction, the only solution.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 11/7/2020 4:22:01 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Give thanks Black Christ in Flesh for helping to educate I man of the I's viewpoints.

I still don't fully overstand, or possibly I man disagree with some things the I has said.

How is the United Nations related to a criminal organization more so than the IMF or the World Bank? I man have watched a very educational documentary called "Life and Debt", about the "world bank" destroying Jamaica's economy, that helped I man overstand how the shytstem purposely creates and perpetuates failing economies as a tool to profit from people suffering. I man aware that there can be destructive forces at work from the highest levels of governments or institutions, and that great efforts are made to hide and disguise the true intentions of these actions. But how does the UN as an organization have actual power? Isn't it the member states, pushing their own messed up agendas, who are the guilty parties?

I have limited knowledge on the subject, but I man don't think its fair to combine the league of nations with the United Nations. I man only aware from speeches of HIM Haile Selassie I how the league of nations failed miserably at enforcing its own charter, and stood idly by while colonialism worked to destroy Africa and the World. I man have the impression that the UN was formed with the shortcomings of the league of nations fresh in peoples minds, and steps were taken to change the UN to be a different type of organization. How does the I sight the UN has promoted the slave trade of Africans who they saw as inferior?

I man give thanks that there is a "Universal Declaration of Human Rights". This is something positive that the United Nations has helped our World create. Why would the I seek to destroy that from InI? I would incourage any Idren who have not read it before to do so:
https://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/index.html

I agree with the I that InI need to guard against war at all costs. Give thanks InI can reason among Idren in peace.

HIM Haile Selassie I Bless

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/8/2020 1:32:50 AM

Colonisation was a slave trade of sorts. See, the white man came from overseas and enslaved Africans in their own land, so, even though slavery was abolished in the 19th century, Colonisation was the return of slavery under a disguise. You realize in Africa, africans were taken from their homes, put in reserves and made to work in the white man's farms and industries for little or no pay. Prior to colonisation, there existed tribes in Africa which utilized marijuana for their cultural purposes. The use of herb must have been widespread in Africa because trade routes existed those days and people traded all the way from the west coast to the east coast. So it is inaccurate to say cannabis use was restricted to localized regions. A friendship cult existed in central Africa with herb as the centre of consciousness. I have a picture in my library of Mau mau warriors smoking the herb. And Shaka Zulu is often quoted to have answered a white missionary who implied that if his people did not accept jesus, they would burn in hell fire: Shaka told him, "Here we are not afraid of fire because we eat fire". But after colonisation, Fake outs, or silly educated Africans who committed adultery with the queen of England outlawed the herb in whole of Africa, totally disrespecting their ancestral heritage. Many of these fake outs immediately after clinching power, reorganised the system so that they would suck the blood of their citizens. Many of them grabbed land and public assets, plunging their countries into the third world. They rule by ignorance,
which is their main weapon in impoverishing their communities.

Even during the 1950s, the supposed date of the top speech on this page, the europeans were still committing mass genocide in parts of Africa. The Universal Declaration of Human rights was published in 1948, but dont be fooled. In those days, the term human was restricted to white people. Black people? they were animals therefore the Declaration was made, not with black people in mind, but privileged whites, who could continue with their unjustified colonisation and exploitations and murder of Africans in Africa.

In my country, Freedom fighters were maimed by ruthless colonialists up to the early 1960s. And even after that. People who posed a threat to the post colonial government were painfully assassinated. So you see, colonisation didn't actually cease, but its their modus operandi which was changed in order to fool the new world.

The syllabus taught in African schools, that too was designed with a purpose in mind. It came from the white man, and the fake out African leaders accepted it whole heartedly. So they intentionally brainwashed their chilren with western nonsense and ripped us off of our consciousness.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/8/2020 1:48:33 AM

Technically the World Bank and the IMF (International Monetary Fund) is part of the United Nations, which is their parent organisation. So, find out say the UN is no more than a criminal organisation, racist, fascist and murderous.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 11/8/2020 5:54:29 AM

Rasta should stay away from these ideations, avoid horror movies, crime and murder drama.

Like visiting a bar in a town full of secrets. Locals smiling at each other and shaking hands then back biting. Constant Babylon confusion and chaos night and day, the good people with no guile never know the truth, as it takes so much work and cunning to see thru the smoke screens. Sacrifice all your days and simple happiness to understand.

The elders who put their hands up to do this bad work are the ones who sacrifice their gift of irie to navigate the politrical landscape. Snake pit. No holy spirit cometh.

Be in this world but not of this world.

If intrigue and drama is your thing, then make lobby for Rasta childrens and families to have good livity.

Jamaica blessed to have lush soils and high mountains, make long long walk in and good livity away from Troubleville. Even then, Babylon still want you to come to their parties.

Show up and stake your presence and needs before everyone gets drunk,, and then leave early. As they get drunker together, they may plot against those not getting drunk with them at Babylon party.

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. Many old, young, weak and sick animals are killed at the water hole. The quick and the dead, be wise.

Jah Bless, Bless Creation.
Await the celestial city.

Messenger: Kiwiman Sent: 11/8/2020 6:01:32 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQBQrFyjl4&ab_channel=Lichtwerk%C2%B3

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I