Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7432&start_row=21

Global warming and climate change is not true

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/8/2021 3:04:07 AM

Global warming and climate change is not true.

The Pope of Rome made it up so that he can stop all human activity.

If you support Global warming and climate change then you are supporting the murdering of human beings. Human beings breathes out carbon dioxide. You are against the breathe of the human being.

Don't be a fool to support the Pope's agenda to stop human activity.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

More fire upon the Vatican

Yes I

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/8/2021 11:48:16 AM

@Mel

"IPXninja, does the I think that spraying chemicals in the sky to block off the sun is a good thing?" - Mel

Let me answer your question with some questions of my own.

If your refrigerator is growing mold and you use bleach to kill the bacteria is that a good thing?

If you use condoms to avoid pregnancy is that a good thing?

If you use a freezer or a refrigerator to keep your food fresh is that a good thing?

If you use water or air filtration in your home is that a good thing?

answer: We create technologies for different reasons. We pollute the air. If we have to use unnatural means to clean it then it's good because the end result is better then no doing anything. Republicans don't care about the environment or spraying chemicals to block harmful UV rays that can burn the skin or cause cancer (Even in black people) because they don't care about factories dumping tons of chemicals that helped to destroy the ozone layer in the first place.

So when we want them to switch from coal/oil to solar and wind, which would NOT produce those harmful effects, and wouldn't run the risk of oil spills contaminating oceans for decades, they attack environmentalists and scientists because it goes against their money. Period. But all of a sudden they take offense to the idea of putting chemicals in the air for the purpose of protecting natural life on earth? If humans can get sick from radiation (and light is a form of solar radiation) do you think plants and animals are immune?

There are naturally occurring radioactivity, even in the human body. The problem is DOSAGE. If we let in too much radiation from the sun that would not be good. And no one is trying to TOTALLY block out the sun like some kind of blackout curtain. Anyone telling you this is lying to you and doesn't understand what scientists are doing or proposing. And they lie to you because they don't care about you or the environment. What they care about is their political agenda.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2021 2:35:17 AM

IPXninja,

You are confused!

The people that you think are lying to me are in actual fact lying to you. You believe the science. The science today is run by the same political tricksters that are out only to make money and only care about money. They don't want poor countries to use electricity. They don't want poor countries to use coal. They want poor countries to suffer. They steal all the coal from the poor countries but tell the poor countries that they can't use the coal themselves. These capitalists make loans to the poor countries and tell them to stop using coal. These poor countries are being controlled by these rich capitalists that are enslaving the people of these countries.

The slave masters are still well alive today and are telling the government and scientists what to do.

IPXninja,
You believe anything out there or you believe anything you watch on the television. The slave masters control and own the news media.

Stop believing this white devil world of Rome being controlled by the merchants of this earth.

Stop believing this babylon world.

Stop doing what the slave masters wants you to do.

Free yourself from babylon!

Haile Selassie I
King Emmanuel I
Marcus Garvey I

One Love

Messenger: RasBoggen Sent: 11/21/2021 3:13:00 AM

Blessed love and Respect.
A short story from my experience..
As a child we found many wonderful things by the seashore. Many varieties of clams, and crabs, and snails. Through time much of this has changed with these creatures going away, and others coming in. As a young man I traveled the coastline, and found farther north these creatures still prevailed but farther south these creatures had all been replaced with the creatures which are found in warmer waters.
From my small perspective it is hard to see why this is, but now even the sea plants have moved away to northhern waterss as well. If this is global warming I can see this. Babylon curses all nature. Cars trucks tranes and planes spew their filth to our skys. If this causes our earth to warm i can see this reasoning. Stand behind a car and smell that exhaust. This cannot be good for mother earth, and for babylon to burn, it must get warmer..

Messenger: RasBoggen Sent: 11/21/2021 3:13:11 AM

Blessed love and Respect.
A short story from my experience..
As a child we found many wonderful things by the seashore. Many varieties of clams, and crabs, and snails. Through time much of this has changed with these creatures going away, and others coming in. As a young man I traveled the coastline, and found farther north these creatures still prevailed but farther south these creatures had all been replaced with the creatures which are found in warmer waters.
From my small perspective it is hard to see why this is, but now even the sea plants have moved away to northhern waterss as well. If this is global warming I can see this. Babylon curses all nature. Cars trucks tranes and planes spew their filth to our skys. If this causes our earth to warm i can see this reasoning. Stand behind a car and smell that exhaust. This cannot be good for mother earth, and for babylon to burn, it must get warmer..

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/21/2021 3:39:42 AM

It is the white rich man that comes and steals the resources from the poor black man. The earth is dead and not alive. If the black man have things to mine and jobs to create, he can do it. Why must the white man the devil in flesh say the black man must sacrifice his jobs for the dead earth false god Gaia? Do you know that more than 80% of Africa receives their energy from what the white devil is saying is bad? Because the white devil does not want Africa to grow and move forward, so he cut off the power in Africa. For those living in Africa, you should know by now how the power is not correct. That is because the white devil in Rome wants to shut off the power and make us suffer! Do you know how many jobs and food does this bring on the tables of many black families? That would put a whole in the families of Africa, all because the white capitalist comes and says you are hurting his god Gaia and he says you must suffer with less electricity. The white devil and his agents say all this protect goddess Gaia because they want the black man to suffer with no jobs. The white devil capitalist says the African countries cannot use their own resources because he want to give them a loan of money and so enslave the whole nation and countries of Africa. Don't be a slave! Plant more trees.

Don't be a slave to white monopolised capital!

Plant more trees!

The white devil don't want to see I man I African man to grow.

The white devil capitalist don't want the black African man to grow.

He say you must kill the ganjah trees!

I and I say plant more trees! Create more jobs! Trees keep us safe! Ganjah trees can take up carbon far more than the other trees.

Plant more ganjah trees!

Keep the lights on in Africa and keep the food coming in the African bellies. Let us keep our African jobs!

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I