Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7420&start_row=1

Bob Marley's death and the CIA

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 9/6/2020 10:11:39 AM

When I investigated Brother Malcolm's cause of death, it was most likely
a black man who pulled the trigger, but the FBI knew who the killer was without them arresting him. An innocent black man was arrested instead. That's why, it's pretty clear to me as a theory that the killer worked with the FBI = That FBI killed Brother Malcolm

But when it comes to Bob Marley InI have a hard time figuring out what actually happened. A whole lot of reggae musicians repeat in their songs "They killed Bob Marley" this and that. YourNewsWire wrote an article about a retired CIA agent Bill Oxley. In the article he claims he committed 17 assassinations for the American government between 1974 and 1985, including Bob Marley. BUT the fact link "Snopes" says that it's not true and that YourNewsWire has a long history of publishing fake articles and sensationalist clickbait. Another source I find is this Rastaman who knows a man named Jah Lloyd. Jah Lloyd was a close friend to Bob. He claims that USA gave Bob some super star shoes. Bob late gave the shoes to Jah Lloyd after wearing them for a while. Jah Lloyd then found some copper wire sticking out of the shoe. So Bob has stuck his big toe on it and thus been poisoned. But if CIA really wanted to kill Bob, what's the chance of him dying from a bit of copper hitting his foot?

What are your thoughts? Do you know something I don't know?
And is it not irresponsible to sing that the CIA killed him when one is not sure of the truth?

Bless up

RasTafarI

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 10/20/2020 1:02:27 AM

When a dreadlocks suffers from cancer he's been poisoned no doubt. Nobody takes care of themselves and watch their health like the Natty dreads. A Baldhead dying from cancer is no surprise,because they eat all kind of junk.

But when a dreadlocks catch Babylon diseases, it must be poison.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 10/21/2020 3:57:51 PM

Big Up Black Christ in Flesh

I see, but I don't think one can look at it that simple when one doesn't know what some kinds of cancers come from.

For example, Bob smoked herb several times a day. Although I have read studies from Harvard about how the tested ganja smokers could breathe better than normal people, it's still smoke that emits both tar and other not so good substances.
But still - InI see your point of view and learn

(Cedic also left some good writings, but they have apparently been deleted since the page was shut down)

Give Thanks

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 10/30/2020 9:15:33 AM

I wonder why rastas say "burn CIA" and so on. What's wrong with the CIA? What are they doing wrong? I know they have a racist past, but is the CIA racist today too? And how? Do you not think that they have evolved since the racist times of the 60's?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/1/2020 7:59:50 AM

Rasta Youth you must know say marijuana actively rights and cures several known types of cancer, but this knowledge is being suppressed from the public because it is a slavery of sorts. Denial of research licences to medical facilities and the criminalized state of the herb makes it difficult for scientists to pursue investigations into the fields of treatment of cancers with cannabis, but numerous tests have already been carried out by various professionals and have produced positive results. So it is wise and accurate to say marijuana in concentrated amounts will aid in curing cancer and bei g completely free from it. Malignant tumours are a bad case of chemical poisoning, noting that the poison could come from anywhere including some foods. In bob marley's case, I have no doubt he was wasted by mystery Babylon.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/1/2020 9:42:35 PM

Black Christ in Flesh - Give thanks for the I's reasoning. InI do know that herb/ganja is for the healing of the nation. When InI talk about Bob Marleys dead InI only talk about the smoke (not ganja in itself) But the little smoke topic is just an example. They say the reason is skin cancer. His father was white and Bob Marley was always out in the sun playing football, playing concerts or reading. My parents knew people who have lived healthy and just suddenly fallen over in death. I just don't want to rule out the possibility

CaveMan - A country like the United States carries out brutal attacks for economic reasons. The FBI / CIA is the government first and foremost. It is ordered by the government and carries out the work of the government whether they themselves think it's morally right or not.
Therefore, they posed, among other things, the Black Panther as the country's biggest threat even though that group fought for equal rights. But financially, black panthers did not fit into their system as it was blacks they profited from. Why trust a country that goes into Vietnam and throws poison over civilians because they have economic interest in the country? A country built from the exploitation of blacks and Indians. I know this is all past tense, but to overstand their exploitation now you need to know their history. The government has always found new ways to enslave. Today, for example, it's registered that they've only made reports on black freedom fighters, but no right-wing radical movements. An example might be Rakem Balogun who went to prison for half a year (In 2017) because they saw him as a threat even though he has not committed a single crime other than fighting through his open carry black panther inspired wave against white supremacy. After half a year, they dropped all charges and sent him home, but by this time he had already lost his apartment and his job. The point is, that FBI / CIA doesn't deal with what is morally right. Dem a deal with the finances of the government and attack everything that is seen as a threat. Their means include surveillance, murder and imprisonment. The worst thing is that the FBI / CIA's job is one big secret and that is why you can almost never find out what exactly they did. AND that is why we have this thread about Bob Marley's death and the CIA

Give Thanks

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 5:10:12 AM

I have read more than one account on the internet on how a radioactive wire was put in bob marley's shoe, brought as a present by a CIA secret agent, which poisoned his toe when he put it on, and as the bible says somewhere in Exodus, a single person's report can be doubted, but evidence given by two or more indiviuals is solid.

What would you say about Bob Marley's assassination attempt before the one love peace concert, were the shooters some opportunistic gangsters (thugs) who wanted a slice of Bob Marleys vast wealth? Tthey din't steal anything, to be presise.

It's clear as day the Queen of England and the pope of Rome wanted Bob Marley out of the picture, for good. For their own reasons.

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 11/11/2020 3:37:49 AM

Rakem Balogun is known more than just a freedom fighter. I searched for his name and wacthed a Vice video about him. He supported a black power terrorist who had killed 3 innocent officers in 2016. Any intelligence service would then see a man like Rakem as a threat? Both the videotapes and flashing of his weapons mixed with his support of a man who has killed innocents is distasteful. I don't think it has anything to do with his color.

I just don't understand why rasta guys don't like the CIA / FBI. They have a racist past yes, but most people in the 60s in the US were racist to some degree. The FBI / CIA is probably not the same FBI / CIA as then. What about all the terrorist groups the CIA has stopped. Think about how much the CIA protects us.

Why do rastas not like CIA / FBI?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/11/2020 12:11:41 AM

Although widely dismissed as fiction, the account does tally with findings by UK scientists in 2014, who discovered the mysterious acral melanomas – the rare type of skin cancer that caused reggae musician’s demise – was in fact not caused by the sun.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/11/2020 3:59:22 PM

"What would you say about Bob Marley's assassination attempt before the one love peace concert, were the shooters some opportunistic gangsters (thugs) who wanted a slice of Bob Marleys vast wealth? They din't steal anything, to be presise."

- There was a polytrickal war in Jamrock at that time between Calitalism and Communism. Bob Marley performed for one of the fronts of a party (Can't remember who). Bob did not agree with any of the fronts, but he performed because he didn't say no if asked. But the polytrickal leader made it look like Bob represented his party. And that is also the theory of the assassination attempt.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I