Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=91

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 10/28/2020 1:20:33 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Since InI's posts keep getting buried by agent activity, I man will take the time to say here:

I man have to wear a mask everyday for work, as a welder. Even before the pandemic. To protect I health.

Never bowed to the beast by wearing a mask, still won't bow to the beast by wearing a mask.

Stay healthy and live Idren

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/28/2020 6:03:26 PM

Don't wear a mask

Masks can kill you!

There is no effective evidence that masks should be worn.

Blessed I

JAH bless

Irie

Don't wear a mask!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/28/2020 6:10:31 PM

Go back to normal.

They pushing this scammed demic as far as they can. Stop believing their lies.

They are hiding the real treatments from the world.

These are evil people.

Blessed I and I

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Irie

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2020 10:17:15 AM

Mel: These are evil people that you are listening to.

You calling my sister evil?

Mel: How, how gullible you are to believe that this virus is real.

You would be gullible to think it's fake. You already admitted that you HEARD THIS FROM SOMEONE ELSE. So this is not your own intelligence. You are simply a parrot, repeating something you claimed to hear. And they impressed you with the way they could twist the bible with their poor interpretation.

Mel: I don't watch such lies.

Don't you mean "InI"? Bredren? LOL. Because you're ignorant. Because you're ignorant by choice you think it is better not to see both or either side. If you don't see both sides then you cannot judge them for their veracity because you don't even know what's being said; only what someone else told you is being said but you can't even verify because you don't watch even what THEY are watching. That means the people you getting information from aren't foolish enough to avoid media. Myself and others here are wise enough to listen and check out the things that we hear, read and see. Everything can be researched. And if you are wise you "CROSS REFERENCE" and criticize your sources.

But the reality is you want other people to buy into this mentality of ignorance. You want them to hide from information, from facts, from science, from the media, so that they aren't informed, but are open to getting their information from you like innocent brainless sheep so you can lead them to the slaughter. Because you NONSTOP try to tell us what to think and believe.

Me? Because I'm honest I tell people when I believe something vs what my OPINION is vs what I know from research and study. YOU... present subjective conjecture as if it is beyond a shadow of doubt. But you have NO EVIDENCE of any kind.

And... as if by magic... all your ravings match up to REPUBLICAN TALKING POINTS.

So like I said... you suck as an agent. Billy Bob, or whatever your name is... You need to stop insulting us with your lack of knowledge and ignorant caricature of a Rastafarian. You turn on and off the "InI" without even realizing it. You're not consistent because it is but a MASK. Underneath the mask is an agent trying to deceive us with false information and lies. The more you talk the more you expose yourself as a fraud.

Mel: IPXninja, you are not correct. Your time will come when you will want the truth but won't find it.

kid, if I wanted boast about my experiences and knowledge I certainly could. But I will not be provoked to do so by YOU. I am IRRELEVANT when it comes the subjects I choose to talk about; especially this subject of covid-19 where the death tolls are rising. What would I look like saying "Black Lives Matter" and let you endanger the lives of my people with your agenda to kill them with covid-19?

Mel: You all bow to Billy Gates and his master the devil.

dude, your master is Alex Jones. I'll take Bill Gates over Alex Jones any day. You can violate the 9th commandment all you like, but you miss the irony. The devil is a liar and is called "the accuser". What have you done here, except lie and accuse? You accuse doctors of being evil? You accuse scientists for being evil? You accuse Bill Gates, who chooses to use a lot of his money to help people, for being evil? You accuse George Soros, You accuse the pope, You accuse all these people of things you cannot possibly know. The bible says lying lips are an abomination. It also says in the presence of 2 or 3 WITNESSES is a matter established.

And do you understand why the Israelites took false witness seriously? Did you know that, in Yisrael, if you were caught bearing false witness they could do to you whatever they were going to do to the person you accused? Did you know that? False witness is one if the 10 commandments because of how dangerous it can be; how it could allow a liar to exploit the word of God and make other people execute their enemies and rivals. They even bore false witness against Yeshua.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2020 10:18:32 AM

I understand many believers are tired of waiting. They want every global event to be some sign of the world soon coming to an end. They have been waiting for thousands of years at this point. And yet... every time... without fail... they have to believe the end is happening right now. Sorry to disappoint, but that is simply their EGO, wanting these things to happen in THEIR (life)time.

The bible specifically tells believers not to be afraid. Did you read Matthew 24? Did you?

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So if this is not happening then you need to go sit down somewhere and be quiet.

And no it's not like Luke 21 either. What conspiracy theorists do is try to use and manipulate the bible in order try to align it with their political world view. White supremacists have been manipulating the bible for a long time. It's part of the reason black people were taken as slaves in the first place.

Mel: IPXninja, to care about the community means to not let everyone wear a mask. The sick need it the most. Now there are no more masks left.

This is the kind of contradiction I'm talking about. You can't even keep your story straight. How do you go from "there is no virus" to "the sick need it most"??? Now there are no more masks left. What? Under what rock are YOU living? In America, where we have the most cases because we have the most idiots who run around saying its fake, you can get masks at any gas station. Hanes sells masks in black and white. Walmart sells masks in different colors. What are you talking about?

Dr. Fauci didn't want everyone, in the beginning, going out and buying the same types of masks that doctors and nurses and other front line professionals needed because they had a shortage. I know this because my sister told me from her own experience. But that wasn't telling people not to wear masks at all. Those masks made it harder for the virus to get IN. The types of masks everyone should be wearing is the type that slows the virus on its way OUT (of the body). When you combine that with social distancing you limit the spread of the highly contagious virus.

Mel: IPXninja, if we all don't wear masks, the sooner the better. Everyone can get on with their lives.

No... they can't ... buffoon. Due to the highly infectious nature of the virus, it will quickly spread, killing the elderly, killing many with weak or no health insurance, killing some in their middle ages, and even affecting children who can spread it to their parents and grandparents. Just because YOU are heartless and don't love thy neighbor doesn't mean we all have to be that way. If you don't want to wear a mask, that's your call. Of course, since we can't see you, for all we know you go to the store wearing 3 or 4 masks on. We cannot know what YOU do. We're only hearing what you're telling everyone else to do. You could have an N95 mask for every day of the week for all we know.

Mel: So we all make billy more rich, by injecting his poison into our bodies.

Cleary you believe rumors and conspiracy theories. Both of which are often lies and smears. I've never been a fan of Gates but that doesn't mean I'm going to believe BS about him.

"The foundation was not involved in the development or patenting of remdesivir, and has not provided funding directed to remdesivir research or production," Jeff Chertack, a spokesperson for the Gates Foundation, told USA TODAY.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/05/14/fact-check-anthony-fauci-bill-gates-wont-profit-remdesivir/3120063001/

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2020 10:30:20 AM

Mel: The governments are supposed to protect our freedoms.

False. Your freedoms don't mean sh-t when they infringe on someone else's or when you endanger the lives of others. This is why a person can be involuntarily arrested or put on suicide watch. The government is suppose to protect you from all threats, foreign and DOMESTIC. That includes viruses that could wipe out millions. The original projection was that 2 million would die if no one did anything. We get it. You're okay with 2 million people dying. You probably can't tolerate abortion but you're okay with 2 million dying from a virus.

Mel: IPXninja, thank you so much for letting me know that billy gates is in a conspiracy, and conspires to vaccinate the whole world. Many lost their jobs, while billy gets guaranteed rich. Don't listen to the government. The governments are pushing this vaccine. Can't you see that he's trying to be a hero. They made this problem in the first place.

No, agent. Bill Gates is not part of a conspiracy. He never hid the fact that he thought, from listening to scientists, that we were under a large threat from a pandemic. Scientists typically are not rich and therefore can't use money to buy a big megaphone to warn society the way that Bill Gates can. That's why it's Bill Gates saying it and not them. Had you actually watched the video I posted before you would know this. Bill gave public speeches about it and met with the president about it. Republicans claim all the time that they want less taxes because if they had more of their own money they could help other people with it and support the causes they want. But for some reason, when Bill Gates and other rich people want to use their own money, that they couldn't spend on themselves anyway, to actually save lives they get hated on for it. Where was that same hate when he was stepping on people to get that money in the first place? No, yall were cool with that. Now yall just green with envy, jealousy, and hate. Because he has enough money to buy influence. But that's capitalism. Aren't you a capitalist? Don't you believe in the "American Dream"? Of course you do.

I don't hate anyone. Not even people like you who want to see my people suffer and die. Because hatred is not the answer. Never is.

Mel: My advice to the others,

No one needs your uneducated advice. How you giving medical advice? You got a medical degree somewhere in your closet? You know more than doctors? No you don't. What I say about covid-19 is not from my own opinion, but simply repeating doctors and scientists. To be blunt, if you don't have a credible source your advice isn't credible.

Mel: IPXninja, don't think that you're the only smart one here. I have seen you look past many wise words, calling them in your own words what you think of them, never allowing the person to actually get his or her point across.

LOL... one of the reasons I like forums is because you can say as much or as little as other people can stand to read. If they don't want to read they wont. Period. No one can cut you off. You can filibuster but no one can talk over you. No one can limit your speech. Am I the only smart one here? Did I ever say that? Is that what you think? I already told you that people here were too smart not to see through you. I told you that. I wrote an open letter to agents on this forum, telling you that my people are intelligent and wise. So you trying to set other people against me, trying to divide us according to intellectual competition, no kid. That's not going to work either because I already thought of that trick. You are a terrible agent. If you wanted to help your message by attacking my credibility you should have done so a long time ago. You waited too long. And now YOU are the one without credibility. You are the one caught in contradictions, caught without your "rasta" mask on, caught with your pants down, caught exposing your anonymous sources. YOU SUCK AT THIS. And you have already failed.

Mel: But its okay, it's irie, one day the I will taste the truth and then feel how it feels to be lied to by the very government that you chose to be.

LOL... you are simple minded. Do you think I don't know politics? Does it look like I trust Donald Trump and his administration to tell the truth? He was caught on TAPE lying about the virus. He knew how dangerous it was but he pretended otherwise. LMAO. Only a great fool believes everything the government says where there is motive and incentive to lie. But only a fool would believe everything said or repeated by the government is a lie. Only a fool ignores MOTIVE and OPPORTUNITY. Only a fool denies science and the scientific method.

Only a fool speaks against government but only talks about the LEFT. Especially when the Left is not in power. The right has the Executive, the Judicial, and 1/2 of Congress. And it is the right that is fearmongering its own people against people of color.

Mel: This is called herd immunity.

LMAO. The definition of herd immunity is:
resistance to the spread of an infectious disease within a population that is based on pre-existing immunity of a high proportion of individuals as a result of previous infection or vaccination.

This doesn't work without a vaccine and it doesn't work with a virus you can catch multiple times. So try again!

It's clear that you are more interested in people dying than people living.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2020 10:30:40 AM

Cedric said:

Blessed Love Idren

Since InI's posts keep getting buried by agent activity, I man will take the time to say here:

I man have to wear a mask everyday for work, as a welder. Even before the pandemic. To protect I health.

Never bowed to the beast by wearing a mask, still won't bow to the beast by wearing a mask.

Stay healthy and live Idren

RESPECT! Love you brotha. Keep speaking the truth.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/29/2020 11:19:36 AM

Mel: These restrictions are a result of pure evil leftist propaganda that there is a grim reaper virus out there that will destroy you if you don't keep to 6 feet evil distancing. Notice the number 6.

silly superstitious agent,

Good and evil are not something so trite as to be used like this. Good and evil are defined by 1 John 3. As you were told before, viruses have been present even in biblical times. And separation was COMMANDED by the WORD OF GOD. Jah even separated his people from all the others because he treated sin itself as a virus. Here is a sample of how the bible deals with infectious diseases and the potential spread. Spoiler, it says the OPPOSITE of you. You want us to believe you follow the bible, right? So how is it that the bible talks about separation, distancing, washing, and quarantines, and not going near sick animals because THEY KNEW EVEN WAY BACK THEN THAT YOU CAN GET VIRUSES FROM ANIMALS!!! Coronaviruses... swine flu, bird flu, now covid-19... are all from animals. So if it's fake, then explain how this is not the first time it's happened and tell us how fake it was all the way back in Exodus and Leviticus.

Leviticus 20:24
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people.

Leviticus 20:25
Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.

This one specifically applies to the rastas who observe the Nazerite vow:

Leviticus 20:25
Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.

Numbers 6:5
All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto the Lord, he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.

So remember, agent MEL, is calling separation evil. That's because he's ignorant of the bible.

In fact, the definition of Holy is "set apart". Those who actually KNOW the bible and aren't pretending to know it, know this.

This is specifically to guard against infectious diseases and bacteria:

Numbers 6:6
All the days that he separateth himself unto the Lord he shall come at no dead body.

Leviticus 13:3
And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.

Leviticus 11:25
And whosoever beareth ought of the carcase of them shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 11:32
And upon whatsoever any of them, when they are dead, doth fall, it shall be unclean; whether it be any vessel of wood, or raiment, or skin, or sack, whatsoever vessel it be, wherein any work is done, it must be put into water, and it shall be unclean until the even; so it shall be cleansed.

Leviticus 15:5
And whosoever toucheth his bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:11
And whomsoever he toucheth that hath the issue, and hath not rinsed his hands in water, he shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:16
And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even.

Leviticus 15:19
And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.

This is specifically a command to have a lockdown where the Israelites were not free to leave their homes:

Exodus 12:22
And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

Leviticus 13:4
4 If the bright spot be white in the skin of his flesh, and in sight be not deeper than the skin, and the hair thereof be not turned white; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague seven days:

5 And the priest shall look on him the seventh day: and, behold, if the plague in his sight be at a stay, and the plague spread not in the skin; then the priest shall shut him up seven days more:

Yes... folks... that's Quarantine. If you have covid it's 2 weeks. Same strategy. AND BOUT THE SAME number of days as covid quarantine because of the virus's incubation period!!! So wear a mask and wash your hands. And know that the people in ancient times had to do the same d-mn thing for the same d-mn reasons. This is not rocket science. It's in the bible.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 11/5/2020 10:09:21 AM

Blessed I

Don't wear a mask. This is a democracy. We are allowed to not wear a mask. I and I will not wear underwear on I and I face.

Mask wearing is a disgrace and discrimination to I and I.

Don't wear a mask!

Hypocrites like those in politics make as if they wear masks. They tell I and I to wear a mask, but they themselves don't have one on when they say so. The politicians are hypocrites! They're supposed to wear their masks the whole time, even when they talk. They take off their masks to say something, hypocrites! They are the virus. They will try to enforce more harder lockdowns. Don't listen to them! They are hypocrites that takes off their masks and says to the rest to wear their mask. The politicians should keep their masks on even when they speak. Don't they know that They spread the virus when they speak?

As for I and I, I and I will not wear a mask. For long now I and I are against masks. Rasta don't wear no mask. Rasta can wear a turban or a crown. I and I will not wear underwear on I and I face.

Mask wearing is a discrimination against I and I.

Thanks again Ones and Ones for taking off the evil masks and burning them. I see more people are burning their masks. I and I just want to thank those that have burned their masks.

JAH Bless

Most High

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/6/2020 9:37:33 PM

Bitwoded
Melchezidek Iyah from beginning inner knowing tell I the way, the I already know intuition and Ital livity is life forIver.
Fyah burn downpression
Let righteousness cover the earth as the waters cover the seas.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I