Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=21

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 8:21:32 AM

I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH

THIS IS NOT CHINA

STOP ABUSING MY HUMAN RIGHT

Fire burn

Yes I

As intended, this reason is about masks.

The Emperor says,

H.I.M.: "I have the highest respect for the Bible as a whole. We also recognise the rightful name the Bible bears. We find that in all the periods of the Old Testament, in the time of Patriarchs, Kings, and Prophets, great miracles were done. On the other hand, the time in which Our Lord HIM-self gave the command to go to all the world and to preach is also of high value. Then, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John,- the four gospels in which the sayings of our Lord are recorded- are pillars for all men on the earth. Therefore the Bible should not be cut into portions."

The book of Luke chapter 12 verses 1-5

In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Blessed I

Seen

There is nothing covered that shall not be revealed. Your face is still infected with this unseen "coronavirus".

You can't hide your face from the fake "coronavirus"

JAH will put into hell all these rich fools in the world who don't want us to go back to normal.

Beware of the pharisees of today!

They are like the coronavirus pandemic itself!

Don't suffocate yourself literally!

Don't wear a mask!

Fire burn the World Health Organisation

Fire burn the Pope

Fire burn the wicked

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 8:23:58 AM

I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

STOP BEING UNCONSTITUTIONAL

THIS IS NOT COMMUNISM

THIS IS A FREE WORLD

STOP ABUSING MY HUMAN RIGHTS

Yes I

Positive

In Colossians 2 verse 8 I and I reads:

Be careful not to allow anyone to captivate you through an empty, deceitful philosophy that is according to human traditions and the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Yes I

The pharisees of today are deceitful. The pharisees are like yeast. The hypocrites is the fake coronavirus pandemic. The "coronavirus" is their false belief. There is no "coronavirus". There is no "pandemic".

In the book of Matthew chapter 15 verse 2 I and I reads:

Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

Yes I

The pharisees of today are the hypocrites that say we have to wear a mask. Don't wear a mask. There is no virus. Masks kill!

Don't be captive by the false teachings of this world that teaches I and I to hide behind a mask. Babylon wants us to suffocate literally. Babylon will do anything to kill the human race.

The "coronavirus" and the "pandemic" is a made up lie to deceive the human population.

The rich wants us all vaccinated?

Fire burn the wicked!

Fire burn the Pope

More fire upon the Vatican

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 8:33:11 AM

I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND INFORMATION

THIS IS A FREE WORLD

THIS IS NOT COMMUNISM

Blessed I

Dont wear a mask.

There is no virus.

The Pandemic is a lie.

JAH Blessed

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 8:37:12 AM

I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND INFORMATION

Blessed I

Dont wear a mask!

Babylon can't force us all to wear underwear on our head.

Fire burn the wicked

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 8:39:58 AM

I BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION

I HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH

I BELIEVE IN THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

THIS IS NOT COMMUNISM

Yes I

Mask wearing is one of the most hateful crimes and is a discrimination against I and I face.

Babylon will have to kill me first before I and I put on underwear on I face.

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Fire burn the wicked

More fire

Irie

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/15/2020 8:47:58 AM

Did you not see that your man Trump got covid-19?

Please explain how you rationalize what Trump says himself vs what you've been saying.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/15/2020 8:48:38 AM

🥱;,sigh....

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/15/2020 8:49:50 AM

pathetic

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 9:10:08 AM

Yes I

Blessed I

Politics is not I and I game. Rasta don't deal in politics. I don't play no games. This is serious. With all honesty. Really the I and then have to start waking up yo what is unfolding. I and I don't vote so what's the use. I and I only praise the Living God JAH Ras TafarI. I don't have any man that is in politics. Sorry that I don't fit your scenario. The Pandemic is lie by the way. Blessed.

Yes I

JAH Bless

Fire burn the Pope in Rome.

More Fire Upon the Vatican

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 10/15/2020 9:15:22 AM

And also I and I, just for your own interest sake, I don't watch the news. All mainstream news is fake. Presidents are fake. They are just here to help bring in the New World Order or New Normal. I don't care about politics and Rasta should not be involved with politics. I also don't watch that Trevor guy as he is just a puppet for the fake news mainstream media. I don't watch any news and try to stay as far as I can from it. I don't know what's going on right now with USA and don't care. The I and them have to wake up to what is really unfolding right now. I am warning ones and ones freely about Satan and how the masks suffocate and kills people that wear them.

Coronavirus is an illuminati pagan ritual and I and I will not take part in it.

Masks are for buffoons

Blessed

Irie

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I