Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=151

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/26/2022 5:19:08 AM

IPXninja, why do you promote the science of the globalists? Why do you promote getting the sorceries of Babylon? Why do you take the part of murderers? John Magufuli, the President of Tanzania, got killed because he proved the virus is not real. There are many other African leaders that got killed for trying to free us from this system. Jesus says there is nothing outside a person that can harm him. Your scientific knowledge is from the westerners and they have been deceived for centuries trying to enslave the human race. All you are doing is helping them enslave the human race. Why do you say Jah makes drugs? Are a crazy? Do you have dreads? Are you a Rasta?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/28/2022 7:39:06 PM

Mel: IPXninja, why do you promote the science of the globalists? Why do you promote getting the sorceries of Babylon?

What are you using to say that? A phone? A tablet? A lap top? Science is knowledge. Knowlege creates tools. The bible didn't invent crop rotation. People had already discovered that. The bible only captures the knowledge that people had during the time it was written. That's why the bible didn't outlaw slavery and said you can beat your slave. But history... Mel or whoever you are... history is something you must LEARN FROM. As the saying goes, those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it. Black people fully understand these words. Our black history, including slavery, is important for that reason. It reminds us of what went wrong and where we need to course correct to make things better for humanity, not just for ourselves.

It is simply a tactic; conflating science with globalism. I'm not against globalism. If you were in Africa you should love globalism because it provides opportunities for people around the world that they may have never gotten, but it comes at the expense of the AMERICAN worker who costs more money to employ and who must be given certain benefits, that the company has to help pay for, like health insurance. So why do YOU care, Mr. Africa (all of a sudden), about globalism?

Mel: Why do you take the part of murderers? John Magufuli, the President of Tanzania, got killed because he proved the virus is not real.

Wait... here's another GOVERNMENT that You say shouldn't be believed and yet you are willing to believe as long as the government is saying what you want to hear. That's not the truth. Magufuli was arresting people for even saying anything about his health. So making it seem like he was murdered for "proving" the virus isn't real is simply a lie because he never proved anything.

In fact, this is what he said: “We will also continue to take health precautions including the use of steam inhalation,” he said.

You advise steam inhalation for a virus that doesn't exist? Nope. And funny thing is I actually advocated the use of steam early on, before there was any vaccines, because the virus has to multiply in your respiratory system and I have long since used steam to control pollen allergies to the point where I forget to even include it as an allergy. But you want to know something else? When I blow leaves off my deck, while wearing a cheap cotton mask? It has actually kept me from having that allergic response. So covid or no covid I will continue to use a cotton mask for yard work.

Mel: There are many other African leaders that got killed for trying to free us from this system. Jesus says there is nothing outside a person that can harm him.

Jesus did not say that. You need to stop saying that he did. You are lying and bearing false witness. Bearing false witness was in the 10 commandments because people used it to get other people killed. That's why its so dangerous.

Mel: Your scientific knowledge is from the westerners and they have been deceived for centuries trying to enslave the human race. All you are doing is helping them enslave the human race.

Actually, the first information about this virus came from the East, not the west. And when it comes to science I do not discriminate. Science is contributed to by people of every race and nationality. It is disingenuous to suggest agreeing with science = enslavement of the human race. This is simply a dishonest tactic to conflate the idea of slavery with whatever you want to attack. You wouldn't need to do this if you had valid evidence to support you. But you don't and so there is only political rhetoric. You are no different from a politician.

Mel: Why do you say Jah makes drugs? Are a crazy? Do you have dreads? Are you a Rasta?

Do I have dreads? Yes, I have dreads. Is that relevant? No, it is not. "You don't haffi dread to be rasta". But here you go, looking for a litmus test in order to sway people against me and thus in favor of your argument. This is simply argumentum ad hominem. Your argument fails because you have no evidence by which to prove it. I don't have to call you into question in order to debate your IDEAS. The only reason I talk about YOU is that you introduce your own fakery into these discussions and make it an issue. If you dropped the act and had the temerity to be yourself, I wouldn't have to expose you at all. But you don't because you want to use a rasta identity to kill rastas through disinformation. And for me that simply triggers my defense mechanism.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/29/2022 1:06:34 AM

John Magufuli was murdered because he showed that this virus is fake. The I Jesus Christ says that there is nothing outside the body that when entering it can harm it. This system is designed to make you destroy your self. There are also many other African leaders that got murdered for exposing this wicked capitalist government. Read the gospels in those chapters I have provided and you will see that Jesus did say that. You are being negative. Read those chapters again. Again all you are doing is helping the slave masters government of capitalists enslaving the human race. There is nothing that is outside a person that when entering into him can harm him. This system is made to make you destroy yourself. The I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations. All I and I am doing is leading you to the way of Christ. Please do not say negative things trying to disprove everything you read and spam this forum with negative comments. Read those chapters again and see there that the I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations. Blessed

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/29/2022 6:03:01 PM

You are spreading false lies promoted by Christians who do not study the book you claim to know. Yeshua did follow the regulations. That's why he is seen keeping the feast days, including Passover. Do you keep passover? Of course, not. Because you're a Christian. But this is why you don't understand that Yeshua kept the law. Your church lied to you and told you he didn't. As I already explained to you, the elders of the Tribe of Judah had a bunch of rules that were never included in the OT but were their own traditions and customs. That is what Yeshua did not follow and he was under no obligation to follow it. But you clearly do not know what you're talking about. Normally, this isn't a problem for me but on the other hand you refuse to be educated or informed because you're not here to learn. You're here to spread propaganda.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 12:24:11 AM

IPXninja, you are wrong again. Jesus did not follow the the regulations of the pharisees. Why do you promote the Babylonian sorceries?

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/30/2022 1:42:19 PM

Mel: IPXninja, you are wrong again. Jesus did not follow the the regulations of the pharisees. Why do you promote the Babylonian sorceries?

I'm not going to play with you if keep doing dishonest things like this. I never said he followed the regulations of the Pharisees. I told you he followed the law which included the dietary law and feast days. You are attempting to conflate the law with something you seemingly did not know about, which is the customs/traditions of the Elders of the house of Judah which became an extra set of regulations that the Pharisees judged people by.

https://overviewbible.com/pharisees/

IF you would but read and educate yourself you will see that it is well known that the group we call the Pharisees were promoting oral traditions as equal with Torah. Oral traditions were, in fact, precursors to the written text. However, this also allowed people to insert extra things into the oral tradition that were not part of the written tradition. And there were even variants of the written which were a result of what an author calls the "lying pen of the scribes".

It is important to note that even if YOU don't know about the oral traditions the people Yeshua was talking to, did. So if all you know is only what's in the bible and you lack the historical context to go with it then you are, in fact, still speaking in ignorance. This ignorance is taught to Christians in order for an educated elite class to control them. That control is dependent upon you not knowing the bible.

When I left Christianity in order to become Hebrew Israelite this became abundantly clear.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/30/2022 2:12:47 PM

While we're at it, let's take a CORRECT look at Mark 7.

1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

NOTE: THERE IS NO LAW IN THE OT THAT SAYS YOU MUST WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE EVERY MEAL. That is not part of the dietary law. Feel free to check.

And so for reference: defiled in this context means UNCLEAN. There is therefore a physical understanding and a spiritual parallel.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

NOTE: verse 3 explicitly refutes the notion that this is from the Torah (law). It says this is the tradition of the ELDERS. Is that not what I said to you before?

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

NOTE: This verse simply further reinforces that these practices were part of their own traditions.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

NOTE: Again... explicitly says "tradition of the elders" NOT the law!

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

NOTE: So here he is saying that they (Pharisees) were trying to make their traditions into religious doctrines as if it had anything to do with religion.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

NOTE: verses 8 and 9 are accusing them of not following Torah which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to suggest.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

NOTE: Here, Yeshua is pointing out a specific example of where they are deviating from the commandments given by Moses. And in this case, contradicting them.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

NOTE: Again, it is explicit! There is a clear difference between what Yeshua recognizes as "the word of God" vs what they were judging his disciples with; which was their traditions which came by the oral tradition of their elders. He goes in further.

14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:

15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.

NOTE: The way you (Mel) read this, you twist it to mean that nothing outside a man can make him sick. This is NOT what he said. And he is crossing over into the spiritual understanding of being clean vs unclean. For those following along, you have to remember that Yeshua was a follower of John the who? John the baptist. John used ritual cleansing with water to represent a spiritual purification. That's why he said the one who would come after him would purify with fire.

16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

NOTE: this is a spoiler alert, of sorts. Because it means that the hearer needs to think about it spiritually. Every man has physical ears. But this is not a statement. It's a question. Therefore the ears he's referring to are not the physical sort. So he's prompting you to consider this in the spiritual context.

17 And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.

NOTE: parables tend to have a spiritual message. The fact they understood it as a parable shows they understood he was speaking beyond the physical level.

18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.

NOTE: The same way that your stomach processes food and the parts your body doesn't need become waste product, so too do things enter into your MIND(heart). So in the next verse you see a list of crimes that come from ideas, not physical substances.

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

CONCLUSION: As you can see, he was speaking spiritually (figuratively) and therefore was in no way contradicting the dietary laws of Moses that he had just called "the word of God" and just accused the Pharisees of deviating from. Again, Yeshua was a rabbi and a rabbi is literally a teacher of the law. The effects of not following the dietary law were well known and verified by hundreds of years of experience. So they were not ever in question. It was the spirituality of the people that was in question. That is what they needed and that's why they were being baptized.

So saying nothing outside you can harm you is a gross twisting of what Yeshua taught. Plagues were well known to the ancient world, OT and NT. Within the bible and outside in pagan and secular societies.

Deuteronomy 32:24
They will be wasted by famine, and consumed by plague
And bitter destruction;
And the teeth of beasts I will send upon them,
With the venom of crawling things of the dust.

So at any time feel free to stop saying viruses don't exist and consider apologizing to the forum for the false interpretation that can put people's lives at risk if they believed you.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2022 2:30:53 PM

You seem to be twisted here. Defile here means to infect, corrupt, make bad, contamination or pollution. This the I Jesus Christ said to be the evilness in you. The deceptions, liars, murderers, mockers, adulterous. These are not obeying the ten commandments. The same ten commandments that is the law that is in the Ark of the Covenant. The same two tablet stones that Moses the prophet brought and broke when he saw the Israelites bowing to idols. That is the law of the Ark of the Covenant that is called the Word of God. He fulfilled the law. You are trying to make this a diet thing of food. When clearly the I Jesus Christ is talking about washing hands before eating. He said the pharisees have many other traditions like that. They only keep their outside clean. Or they only practice being right the way you look at them from the outside. But we all know that on the inside of man is where the bad thoughts are. This is what makes a man unclean or polluted. There is nothing on the outside that can make a man polluted or infected. We don't need to sanitize our hands. The I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/31/2022 4:27:26 PM

Click here for the REAL reason for white people going undercover to spread false information about Covid

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/31/2022 4:58:48 PM

Sources for the link above:

"certain people" seem to have become "less concerned" about covid safety once they learned that covid seems to be a greater threat to minorities.

here is the original article cited:
https://www.rawstory.com/white-americans-mentally-peaced-out-after-learning-of-covids-racial-disparities-report/

And here is the study cited by the article:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027795362200257X

not to be confused with this other study which includes incarceration:
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/23780231211005222

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I