Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=141

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 1:18:48 PM

Also don't get I wrong, I am not saying you must not get the vaccine or not be treated in a western fashion. All I say is that the science of the western scientists can make you damage yourself so that you end up making these scientists rich. Africa had herbs long ago and Africans have been eating a healthy diet for generations. But if ones and ones feel I am rejecting your health then go ahead. All I am saying is that today western scientists are doing what they are trained to do and they can hurt you and kill you or give you drugs that can kill you or they give you stuff that is dangerous for your health. I am saying to look for the herbalist and heal yourself with a healthy diet. Western science is based on capitalist greed. Instead of giving you something natural for free, they will give you something man made, and have all the electronic instruments to trick you, so that you believe them and trust them with your life. And when many die under their care you can't blame them because they have made you to trust them with your life. So all I say is be warned not to damage yourself with western poisonous sorceries of Babylon.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 3/25/2022 1:20:24 PM

Yes I agree I think you should learn more about HIM Haile Selassie I

I reasoned that point to say that I disagree with you that dirt affects InI body the same as a virus

Many agents use the words of the character Jesus Christ from the bible to divide InI. HIM Haile Selassie I teaches InI to live in Inity.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 1:29:25 PM

Mel: Cedric, those images only proves images.

Nonsensical. By this logic images of lions do not prove the existence of lions.

Mel: The government got their best scientists out and even they could not show anyone of the people the virus.

Not sure what Mel's suggesting here. That African scientists are inferior to scientists in other part of the world? That if African scientists can't show something it doesn't exist even though scientists all over the world can see it and take pictures? That African scientists wouldn't simply use images produced by other scientists because science is universal? Nah... this is simply a weak attempt to move the goal post by insulting African scientists.

South Africa:
https://english.alarabiya.net/coronavirus/2021/11/30/How-South-African-scientists-spotted-the-Omicron-COVID-19-variant

South African University (They have a lab that studies covid and caught omicron)
https://www.wits.ac.za/

https://www.wits.ac.za/covid19/

South African covid portal
https://sacoronavirus.co.za/

Africa (a continent btw, not a country) didn't show you the virus? Is the whole continent supposed to do this? Or what? Did you know that an actual country in Africa is responsible for discovering the omicron variant of covid-19?

Here let me show you the black man... in Africa, where you claim you are, who discovered it:
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/12/16/1064856213/the-scientist-in-botswana-who-identified-omicron-was-saddened-by-the-worlds-reac

And scientists around the world have confirmed his findings.

According to the BBC:
A statement by the South African foreign ministry on Saturday strongly criticised the travel bans.

"Excellent science should be applauded and not punished," it said.

The bans were "akin to punishing South Africa for its advanced genomic sequencing and the ability to detect new variants quicker".

The statement added that the reaction had been completely different when new variants were discovered elsewhere in the world.

-end quote-

of course next the goal post will move again. This is why it is pointless to offer evidence to someone who is only pretending to care about evidence.

But just for the record, Africa is not a backwards place when it comes to technology. I know a lot of Europeans think this because the images they are shown are mud huts. However, this is not the case. So you will to blame your viruses don't exist because the imaginary government of Africa didn't personally come to your "African" house to prove it to you.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 1:36:39 PM

You must not believe me but know what I am speaking of. Go and do your own research. The Emperor speaks of us learning science. Science means knowledge. We have to increase in knowledge. We can only learn knowledge if we are free to learn. Today many of our rights are taken away from us and we are not free to share knowledge. Some scientists have many things, but in today's world their things are just being used for evilness to make babylon rich.

And even with the medicines. It is easy to make drugs. All you do is mix a bunch of chemicals together that are dangerous and you will get drugs. Now drugs are bad. Yes, they might be good to cure a disease, but all they do is move that disease to another spot. Then the side effects kick in and the drugs wears off. But Jah does not make drugs. Jah makes natural things. Nature that helps us have a healthy diet. The herb for the healing of man. Herb is natural and can be eaten or drunk. I too was a man like IPXninja that was told by a western doctor that I am allergic to herbs. But this did not stop I from eating herbs. Some herbs do cause allergic reaction. But the one western doctor says that all we have to do is drink lots of water and we will have no allergies as drinking lots of water gives no need for antihistamines. But all I am saying is that you have to stay healthy and have a healthy diet and have to use herbs. I find that allergies to be a lie because I drink lots of water and if I don't drink water then the allergies kick in, which just needs lots of water to take it away. But the Rasta man herbalist man told I that I can use herbs and it won't cause allergy. But like the Emperor say we must look at the science and move forward. Therefore I listen to that western doctor that there is no need for antihistamines if you drink lots of water. But what I want to say is that the science is good if it is related to the Bible and is in agreement with it. Also taking medication made from dangerous chemicals does have dangerous side effects. Therefore I and I stay safe and away from pharmaceuticals. Nature is healing. Bless

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 1:46:59 PM

Mel: The I Jesus Christ is correct when He said there is nothing out there that can hurt the body or make it sick.

This is just silly. You need to stop making things up. You're attempting to make Yeshua contradict his own beliefs. And what? So you're saying Jesus never healed anyone? How can you heal people who aren't sick? And was Jesus a medical professional? You're wrong on so many levels.

Matthew 24:7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Who said the above quote? Do you know what pestilence is? Read whatever definition you like. The common point will be that it is infectious and deadly. So this is literally Yeshua (Jesus) contradicting your attempt to twist his words.

And since you twisted Yeshua's words I don't even really need to get into the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. But like... you really don't study the bible, do you?
https://healthydebate.ca/2020/11/topic/there-is-a-fifth-horseman-humans/
(look specifically at the section on Horsemen 2 and 3)

Mel: People have been making up superstitions for generations always fooling them into sorceries while getting rich while they at it.

superstitions have been made up from ancient times. Superstitions are not science. Science isn't a set of assumptions or beliefs. It is a process for finding the truth.

Mel: Why do some think they are a more mightier race than the rest of us and why do they call us the useless eaters?

Why do you?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 1:55:46 PM

IPXninja those images proves images. It proves that the virus is made up computer generated images. The genetic code is nothing but a computer model. They can take any genetic material and say they have a virus by using that gene sequencing. Then they mix that with monkey intestines and take a picture of it and say that is the virus. They also mix dangerous chemicals with it and say that is what the virus does to your body. So after they mix it with dangerous chemicals then they call that the virus. They still have not isolated the virus to show us in its pure form. And no, I am not saying bad things of Africa and don't want it to go that way. The labs in Africa are USA funded with top equipment from these rich global capitalists. We have high tech here in Africa. But what we don't have is freedom. We don't have freedom to learn science that proves them wrong. Instead we are forced to accept their philosophies as truth because they come from the top government and the rich globalists are in agreement with it. The moment a scientist comes out with facts that proves them wrong, he or she is shunned upon as if they are wrong and they are called names. Even the inventor of the test said they should not use the test like how they are using it as it could lead to falsehood. Well they say he died shortly before the government started using his equipment wrong for their evil purposes of making us suffer while they get rich.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 2:09:44 PM

But the moment someone proves the government wrong using science then they are shunned at as being wrong. Rich capitalists hire scientists to make people believe in the superstitions of old. And Jesus Christ is saying in Matthew 24 to not believe fake news because then you will destroy yourself. This system is made to make you destroy yourself. Jesus Christ says that there is nothing outside the body that can harm it. What harms the body is that people have all this wickedness and are following this system that is designed to make you destroy yourself. He showed those that are deceived by the system of the tradition of the pharisees that the system is there to trap you and make you destroy yourself. That is why he did not follow the regulations and said they must go and be free. He did not give them drugs or poison or sorceries. All he said was be free and you are healed. They were making their own selves sick by believing this system is their to save them. This system is here to make you destroy yourself. And also people are sick so to be shown the truth, the way and the life, through the Emperor and his Christ Jesus the Word of Jah that brings healing.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 2:44:12 PM

Mel: And even with the medicines. It is easy to make drugs. All you do is mix a bunch of chemicals together that are dangerous and you will get drugs. Now drugs are bad. Yes, they might be good to cure a disease, but all they do is move that disease to another spot.

WHAT?? There is so much misinformation here that this is just word salad. All you do is mix a bunch of chemicals together? Where did you learn Chemistry at? Chemistry is very important. Your body uses chemicals to communicate. Chemicals can be natural or artificially produced. That doesn't make anything bad. There are tons of people who don't, for example, produce enough potassium, insulin, or many other things at normal levels. Anything outside of safe levels (too little or too much) is where the danger comes in. There are chemicals naturally in the air that would kill you in large doses. Carbon monoxide, for example. It's naturally in the air but can build up in your blood. Meanwhile, the same vitamins in the fruit you can overdose on and even THEY can kill you. So something isn't safe just because it's "natural".

Mel: But Jah does not make drugs.

What does this even mean?

drug - a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

(clearly, someone told Mel that all drugs were bad. But he smokes and weed is a natural drug)

Mel: Jah makes natural things. Nature helps us have a healthy diet. The herb for the healing of man. Herb is natural and can be eaten or drunk. I too was a man like IPXninja that was told by a western doctor that I am allergic to herbs.

watch yourself. You're making it sound like I said doctors told me I was allergic to herbs. That would be a lie. I am lactose intolerant to some degree, but I combat that with Lactaid which contains lactase which is a natural enzyme that helps break down lactose. I am not allergic to herbs.

Also, you overlook the fact that many people have allergies to natural plants, fruits, and nuts. I know a couple of people allergic to nuts, one allergic to oranges and mangoes (sad), and people who are allergic to shellfish. The "outdated" (according to Mel) OT warns against shellfish and other types of meat for this reason.

Mel: But this did not stop I from eating herbs. Some herbs do cause allergic reaction. But the one western doctor says that all we have to do is drink lots of water and we will have no allergies as drinking lots of water gives no need for antihistamines.

NO... that is what YOUR doctor told YOU for YOUR case. It really depends on what's wrong. You can't give someone else your treatment for your diagnosis. There are different issues that can affect the sinuses. If your sinuses are lacking the proper level of moisture that can be a problem. But you can also get sinus infections. Different issues have different risk factors. I had a sinus infection before. But people need to be careful because if you need antibiotics then you NEED antibiotics. A healthy diet is good to lower your risk factors and help the body not to have so many battles to fight which allows the body to fight fewer battles more efficiently.

Mel: I find that allergies to be a lie because I drink lots of water and if I don't drink water then the allergies kick in, which just needs lots of water to take it away.

See above. Allergies are NOT a lie and it is amazing that you would judge all allergies by your own limited experience.

Peanut allergies can be especially serious and can kill you. So just because something is natural doesn't make it safe for everyone.

Mel: But what I want to say is that science is good if it is related to the Bible and is in agreement with it. Also taking medication made from dangerous chemicals does have dangerous side effects. Therefore I and I stay safe and away from pharmaceuticals. Nature is healing. Bless

As I said, the people in ancient times, who wrote the bible, were familiar with things like viruses and bacteria. They simply had different names for it and couldn't see it so they often grouped much of it in the same class. And more importantly, they didn't have as many tools to treat it. So you cannot limit treatment to what the bible says. That would be foolish. No one in the bible ever said "don't learn anything new" or "don't study nature". The bible NEVER EVER makes itself out to be a science book, much less does it claim to be the only science book you will ever need. So do not blame any ignorance on the bible because the bible does not teach people to be ignorant.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 2:58:27 PM

Mel: IPXninja those images proves images. It proves that the virus is made up computer-generated images.

LOL. Maybe I shouldn't laugh at you but this is funny. You actually think people created CG models of the virus to trick people?? I have a degree in computer graphics. Scientists create 3D models of cells and viruses in order to show it from all sides and to see how it works.

Car manufacturers do the same thing and use sophisticated models to test a design's aerodynamics, stability, collision, etc. Models are simply part of SCIENCE. The computer-generated images are often overlayed onto the flat images so people can see how the model is generated. I cannot give you a website that ONLY shows the real virus and not the 3D model because these sites are not under your delusion and are not claiming the 3D model as the actual virus. People want to see the CG image of the virus so they can see clearly it's shape. If you don't see the images of the actual virus in those links, that's on you but something being modeled in CG does not mean there isn't a real counterpart. As someone who has done 3D modeling we often use photos as a reference so that we can build the 3D model.

No one is trying to trick you with this. No one is suggesting that CG models using bright colors for the different parts is a photo-realistic reproduction of how the virus looks. They have actual photography for that which was included in the evidence I provided you. Even if you don't look through all these images, others are able to and they will see that you simply did not go through all the images and started speaking without full knowledge of what was provided to you. But again... the reason for this has also been provided. Did I not say that you don't care about evidence? This is why you look to pick out something and use that to quickly dismiss without any understanding of what you're looking at. Nor did you ask questions. You simply assumed and used tunnel vision to forge ahead; biases fully intact and engaged.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/26/2022 5:12:42 AM

IPXninja, please stop supporting global fascism!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I