Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=121

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 3:01:29 AM

But Christ did not follow the regulations and went against them. Read what power Rasta have in the book of Matthew chapter 8. The Christ did not follow the regulations of the old testament and touched the sick. Seems Babylon didn't want the masses to know the power of Rasta.

Matthew 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

The I Jesus Christ and his followers did not follow the regulations. Regulations is not the law. The I Jesus Christ did not come to destroy the law but came to fulfill it. Obey the commandments and respect the rights of your neighbour. Don't let corporate slavery control you. Follow the teachings of Rasta. Holy Immanuel I 77 Bless

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 3:51:17 AM

In Arabic we have a word called your fitrah or your natural disposition. This is made in us by our Creator and connects us with the creation. Now the entire system is made to violate your fitrah and to let you violate it yourself and destroy yourself. People just disobey the Creator. And natural law states that if you choose to disobey the Creator you choose to destroy yourself. The system is designed this way to make you believe in evil science and destroy your natural disposition. We are ruled by tyrants because we chose to be tricked by them. We have the dark forces of the devils or the antichrist. These people choose to do whatever they want to do. If they want to get billions of dollars then they will get billions of dollars and force their way. Then they think they are superior beings or race and that is why we have the genocide agendas throughout history.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 4:08:08 AM

So we are sitting with a situation where people are being disempowered. The social distancing is designed to destroy yourself by going against many religious beliefs. For instance, in many religions they believe that coming together shoulder to shoulder is a natural way and is part of our creation. That many people have to come together and not a certain amount of people. So now the one extra must go home? This is how the new system is designed. It is designed to make you destroy yourself. That is why we have this globalism of science and them enslaving you by tricking you for them to keep you working for these big corporations.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 4:58:46 AM

Another Arabic word we have is taqwa which means to fear the Creator. And now we have the scientists telling you to fear a virus that they can't even prove and many other fears. You see how this system is designed to destroy religions? Many people see that politics are filled with corruption. And we have the queen of England with all her wealth enjoying her life, while billions of people are suffering from hunger. Corruption is on another level in politics.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2022 5:07:31 AM

We have here now where the government is your boss and your god and they are not relating to you and they can kill you or decide how you should live. You can't hold the government accountable for their crimes against humanity. They use the people as slaves to make themselves legitimate. Our democracy is under threat. We don't have a direct democracy. Our human rights and freedoms have been taken away from us.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 9:54:09 AM

Mel: IPXninja, there is no virus. I am still waiting for you to show I the virus.

And here we go with the fallacies.

Look... multiple sources...

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/novel-coronavirus-sarscov2-images

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/coronavirus-unveiled.html

https://www.cdc.gov/sars/lab/images.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/02/13/805837103/images-what-new-coronavirus-looks-like-under-the-microscope

https://www.rferl.org/a/microscope-photos-capture-coronavirus-in-stunning-detail/30518135.html

https://www.microscopeworld.com/p-4317-covid-19-under-the-microscope.aspx

You couldn't google "images of the coronavirus under a microscope"?

Did you need me to do that for you?

LIES.

You care nothing about these images. If you did you would have looked it up on your own. There it is a fallacy. No one can "show you the virus" because you will NOT accept any evidence of its existence. And let's be honest. Whether you personally believe it exists or not is 100% irrelevant. You are playing a character, intentionally, who is stupid. This character you're playing isn't supposed to research or provide any evidence to back us its claims. It only exists to parrot an extreme right-wing narrative for the purpose of killing as many black people as possible with disinformation. No matter what I say you will find some reason for it not to matter because you'll just say all these sources are wrong as if no one outside of some government-funded lab owns a microscope and is able to test someone who has had a positive covid test.

One of the things I love about science is that it is repeatable and falsifiable. Scientists aren't simply guessing at all this. And there is no one sell-out scientist who can be bought off without being contradicted by 100 others who are independently verifying the same data. But you're not a scientist. You are a propagandist. So it is not your job to know or understand how science works. Or at the very least, it is not your job on this forum, the role of your character, your fake profile, to display the knowledge you actually possess.

The virus isn't the lie. YOU ARE. And you know it.

This is why you take the bible out of context. And that's really disappointing because you clearly do not know the bible well enough, Old OR New Testament, to speak on it... at all.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 9:55:36 AM

Mel: In the book of Mark I and I reads in chapter 7 about Jesus saying there is no virus, that people are the cause for their own destruction because of them believing fake news.

Let's look at Mark chapter 7.

7 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

You seem to think the Pharisee's practices were ONLY coming from the OT... which... let me point out what everyone here should know. It is the most obvious thing. And that is that there was NO NEW TESTAMENT DURING THIS TIME. The only "bible" or scriptures they had to operate from was the TNK (Tanakh).

OBVIOUSLY... Yeshua (Jesus) was a Jewish rabbi, not a Christian. Christianity didn't exist. The New Testament hadn't been written yet. It was not even a figment of anyone's imagination at this time. So you are clearly confused. If Yeshua was violating the law, then by Christianity's own beliefs, he could not have been a perfect sinless sacrifice and could not have paid your debt.

So when Yeshua said...

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The only law he could have been referring to was the law that already existed.

Or did you not know that Rastas keep the sabbath according to the 10 commandments??

I know. I know.

See, you thought Rastafarians were the same as Christians so if you just threw in a few "I and I"s in your otherwise anglo-Saxon vocabulary, you could simply mimic rastas enough to pass. But you should have at least looked up the Rastafari on Wikipedia! I mean... it's so embarrassing. You should be embarrassed. Fortunately, there's hardly any doctrine/scripture debate on this forum or you would have exposed yourself long ago. But I see straight through you every time you quote the bible.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 9:59:30 AM

"out dated"? Next time, do your homework. If you're not careful you might just learn something.

Why do you think rastas wear locks? Huh? Do you think that comes from the NT? No. It comes from the Nazarite vows which are ancient. It goes back before the time of Samson. It is a priesthood that is self-imposed and independent of the Levitical lineage. But I am not here to make you a better agent or better troll. I'm simply exposing your fake identity is merely pixel-deep so you may as well drop the act.

So you fail on the foundations of rasta. No problem.

Let's go back to Mark since you do not understand the issue with the Pharisees.

The Pharisees were Jews. Back then Jew was the religion that mostly came out of the tribe of Judah; the ruling house of Israel. No one believed the Torah to be "the commandments of men" in verse 7. In reality, the tribe of Judah had its own cultural traditions similar to how Americans from the northern states can develop different cultural traditions from Americans in the southern states. The elders of the tribe of Judah had their own customs that the Pharisees lived by and kept enforcing. This same logic exists to this day. For example...

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/398987/jewish/Shoelaces.htm

This article discusses how to tie your shoes.

Imagine if the leaders of your religion were running around watching how you tie your shoes and chastising you for not tying them "the correct way"?

THIS... is what the Pharisees were doing. Everyone who has actually read the Torah (law) knows there is nothing there about washing your hands before every meal. Is this good practice? Yes. Is it healthier? Yes. Is it necessary? No. Is my keyboard dripping in microscopic bacteria that I would likely transfer onto a sandwich if I was going to eat with my hands today? Yup! But am I the only one who touches my keyboard and therefore whatever germs are on it are already 'mine'? Yes. And does the body already have billions of bacteria inside? Yes. Do mothers often tell their kids to wash their hands before eating? Yup. But is it a salvational issue? No.

Yeshua recognized that the Pharisees were making religion, in general, hard for people to practice by expecting everyone to observe these customs over and beyond what the law actually said.

This actually had NOTHING to do with the levitical guidelines that reduce the chances of spreading disease because those laws focus on what to do after potential exposure. At no time does Yeshua ever say "The Scriptures are wrong". So it is simply you who is wrong and anti-Yeshua... or anti-Christ.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 10:03:56 AM

Furthermore... *sigh*

Even with the Levitical laws, being "unclean" is NOT A SIN. Everyone, at some point in time is "unclean". You can think of "unclean" has having a higher risk factor for being contagious. Now maybe you are the type that will use the bathroom and not wash your hands before shaking hands with someone, but this is highly rude behavior. It is not a CRIME. It is simply "nasty". ALL black people know this. That's why you will almost never observe a black person leaving a bathroom without washing their hands first. I'm not saying it never happens. I'm saying almost never. Culturally, we tend to be against that.

When someone is unclean and they touch you, you are now unclean too. Your risk factor for spreading their bacteria goes up. This is exactly how modern virologists understand viral transmission. Even leprosy, which was seen as highly contagious, had a certain time frame in which the patient was considered contagious. But again... you would know these things if you weren't simply a Christian pretending to be Hebrew Israelite.

Even the significance of modern baptism is really just an extension of the Torah's cleanliness laws because it is the same metaphorically as cleansing ones self of dirt and bacteria, but instead, it is spiritually symbolizing the same cleansing of sin. Why Christians are so arrogant that they don't want to know or care about the roots of their own practices... who knows...

But to try and use Mark 7 to suggest there were no viruses...ever?? That's just silly. So you don't believe that Yeshua (Jesus) healed the lepers because YOU think leprosy didn't exist?? This makes you sound dumb.

That is isn't even up for debate in Mark 7. Mark 7 is talking about customs vs law. Only Christians use this to attack the law which is how they support Sunday worship replacing Shabbat. Hebrew Israelite groups do not do this. You failed to do your research to know what the people believe who are pretending to be. And now you want to argue the bible with ME?? I debated pastors. You are like Jake Sully; like a baby in an avatar suit, pretending to be the Na'vi. It's hilarious.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 3/25/2022 10:10:52 AM

Finally,

I'm going to speak to you as what you are: a bad Christian. You are not ready to be anything more than this; however, it is doubtful you have any belief in God at all. Otherwise, you would not boldly use the bible to attempt murder. But I don't know. Some racists find a way to simultaneously hold some kind of Christian belief while at the same time violating the human rights of others against the teachings of Yeshua (who wasn't white).

For Christians, like you, the bible truly begins with Jesus because you don't really care about him. If you did you would care about his origins. You don't which is why the confusion exists about whether or not he was some kind of co-equal godman. You totally divorce his identity from his roots and culture. It is like you are making him your slave; taking away his history, taking away his language, taking away his prior beliefs. 99% of you don't even know what his name really is or have the foggiest clue how to pronounce it. Do you know why Yeshua (Jesus) wasn't stoned? See you think he was able to get disciples by completely abandoning the law and having some other view of God which created a new religion. This is false. Yeshua was a rabbi; educated. A lot of Israelites weren't able to read and write. He was able to read and he was allowed to read from the law. This was before the printing press. So to study the law you had to go to a place of worship that owned a copy. Copies had to be handwritten by scribes which made those copies expensive and valuable.

Kings and rich men had their own copies. The average person did not. Yeshua debated the Pharisees and Sadducees and that was only possible because he knew the Torah. He didn't debate them by saying "oh that's so outdated!" No. He had to prove himself as a rabbi (teacher). And when Yeshua was tested, what did he say?

"IT IS WRITTEN"

What the hell do you Christians think that refers to? The ONLY thing that was written at this time was the Tanakh... the HEBREW BIBLE... not the Christian bible. And according to law, it wasn't a sin to touch someone who was unclean. It simply made you unclean for a time (just like having sex made both partners unclean for a time). But again... you do not understand the law so you don't understand the difference between law and custom or mandates. And what Christians don't understand they just throw out. It's sad, really. If you could actually see the value of Rastafari... you wouldn't be like this. Very unfortunate.

Luke 24:44
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

So when Yeshua referred to the law and the prophets, is he talking about the NT?? No. When Christians do not recognize the foundation of their religion they are easily confused and fooled. But how much does this matter to you? Not at all. Anyone who would use the bible to try and pressure people into risking their lives is a murderer and this mindset could never take the bible seriously in the first place.

Mel: Don't be fooled by these rich capitalists that love slavery because all they see are their pockets getting filled, while poor people have to suffer and wear slave muzzles the whole day

but... you ARE a capitalist. You just tried to slander BLM for being "communist". Only capitalists do that. Man, you are so confused. Why don't you figure out who you are and let us know when you find the balls to be yourself.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I