Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7410&start_row=161

Mask Wearing is for the BUFFOON

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/1/2022 1:50:53 AM

Some people will trust the Jesuit Agent more than the beloved of JAH. Some people will trust Babylonian sorceries more than the Word of God. Some people will follow the old testament more than the new testament. The old testament is out dated. The new testament protects us more than any false science of the Jesuit Agents. The new Testament, The I Jesus Christ, the mercy of JAH, provides protection against the pollution of evil sciences. Heal using the Word of God. Protect yourself using the Word of God. Read here where it say the old testament is outdated.

Hebrews 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

If you still want to follow the outdated covenant, then you will have to do a lot of sacrificing and there will be lots of blood shed from all those innocent animals that you will need to sacrifice. The new Testament is in our hearts. We need to clean our hearts. For the pharisees only looked at them on the outside. They made sure they were clean on the outside. But the new Testament is here to clean us on the inside. Trust in the Word of God. The Word of God does heal the sick. The I Jesus Christ instructed his followers to cast out demons and heal many using the Word of God. This is the faith of the I Jesus Christ and the Testament of JAH. For no one can be made perfect with the old.

Hebrews 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

And according to the Arabs, they let the woman cover their faces. Men don't cover faces. Why don't they want to see your face? Because your face represents the Christ. Your face shines as a light. They hate the light. They want you to be in darkness. So they say you must cover your face. And the word mask comes from Arabic. So, yes I, I and I will bring in the knowledge of the Arabs. Even the science of the western world was copied from the Arabs. But enough of the Arabic now.

The I Jesus Christ called those pharisees that sanitize their hands hypocrites!

Matthew 15:7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Matthew 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

The I Jesus Christ did not follow the regulations of the pharisees.

The I Jesus Christ said in Mark 7:15 and Matthew 15:19 & 20

The I Jesus Christ said,

"There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man"

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

"These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man."

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/1/2022 2:41:22 AM

And then there are some that say they don't trust JAH to provide them with protection because they don't trust JAH to feed them. Now I and I have this to tell those that think like that. I and I say Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Man must start trusting the Word of JAH. Read here in chapter 67 of the Book of the Glory of the kings, what it say about how JAH provided manna for the Israelites to eat.

JAH does provide

"And as MOSES drowned PHARAOH with the EGYPTIANS in the Sea of ERITREA, so also shall the Saviour drown SATAN and his devils in SHEÔL; for the sea is to be interpreted by SHEÔL, and PHARAOH by SATAN, and his hosts of EGYPTIANS by devils. And as MOSES fed them [with] manna in the desert without toil, so shall the Saviour feed you with the food of the Garden (i.e., Paradise) for ever, after He hath brought you out from SHEÔL. And as MOSES made them to dwell in the desert for forty years, without their apparel becoming worn out, or the soles of their feet becoming torn, so the Saviour shall make you to dwell without toil after the Resurrection. And as JOSHUA brought them into the Land of Promise, so shall the Saviour bring you into the Garden of Delight. "

JAH will provide

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:38:32 PM

The agent (probably Russian sockpuppet) is attempting to do a few things here simultaneously.

1. discredit Dr. Anthony Fauci

The agent would have you believe he lives in Africa but has yet to mention the names of even one scientific/medical spokesperson in the country he claims to live in; instead of trying to discredit a man who lives in a completely different country who was not the first person to discover covid-19 and who is mainly a spokesperson when virologists in Africa are doing their own independent research. And if they all disagreed then the whole world will know.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:39:09 PM

2. discredit science

The agent would have you believe that you cannot trust science by dropping the term and replacing it with "sorcery" so that you can relate it to magic. In order to do this, the agent tries to put science in competition with the bible. However, any biblical scholar will tell you that the bible is not a scientific book and simply reflects the scientific level of understanding that humans reached in those days. The bible never intended to lock humanity into only the knowledge of that time period because there were even "scientific" advancements that occurred between the writings of Genesis and Revelation, including the invention of written language itself. But by putting the bible into a competition the agent is giving you a false choice hoping you will choose the bible instead of science. Without a balance of both, you are left only with "superstition" which can be easily influenced.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:40:02 PM

3. discredit the bible

The agent says the old testament is "outdated". Unfortunately for him, the agent has not done enough homework on Rastafarianism as a subsect of Hebrew Israelite theology. Christians like Marcion attempted to separate the Old and New Testaments entirely. However, this is an absolute fallacy. When Yeshua referred to the "word of God" the NT did not exist. So for him and everyone he taught the only "bible" they had was the TNK (TaNaKh) which is better known to us as the "Hebrew Bible". The NT is an addition that the Roman Catholic Church created in THEIR canon. FYI for the agent, a canon is simply a library of books taken as orthodoxy. The Roman Catholic Church, with its papacy, is the harlot sitting on the beast. This was not originally a symbol of some far-flung government in the future because the writer, believing that Yeshua (Jesus) would return "SOON", never imagined that another thousand years would pass before "the end". Instead, John, exiled by Rome, was speaking of the current beast and the forms it had and would take, trying to destroy his people. People try to relate this to America because of the Eagle but this was a symbol used in ancient Rome for "Imperial Power". Modern Christianity is a religion that was invented by the Romans under the sun worshipper, Constantine, who brought in Christianity because he was weak and needed to unite the people under one religion after his father, Nero, died. Otherwise, the throne would have been taken by another family member. Christianity cannot truly be separated from Catholicism even though there was a separate church in Ethiopia because this assumes that Rome would embrace Africans without any sort of segregation when they had already killed off much of the Hebrews in 70AD and in the coliseum and many more once they began using their new Trinity doctrine as a litmus test for Christianity; a test which no educated Hebrew would have been able to pass because it violates Deuteronomy 6:4, a.k.a THE SHEMA. "HEAR O YISRA'EL, YHWH is our Elohim (God - singular); YHWH is ONE".

Christianity purged itself of any Hebrew remnants using this method, calling them heretics and witches. And this included even Romans who didn't agree with the Trinity based on their knowledge of the bible. During this period, known as the Dark Ages, Christianity killed over 60 million people during the Crusades and Inquisitions. So during "the purge" anyone who disagreed with the pope was simply executed. This continued until Martin Luther came along and started the protest which became the Protestant movement. This means that... EVERY SINGLE PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION was once part of the CATHOLIC (which literally means "universal") church. This doesn't include the Ethiopian church which H.I.M was a part of (because he was born into it) because of segregation. The Roman Catholic Church didn't care enough to assimilate them and also didn't want to fight them either so they let them be an alternate branch of Christianity. So if one wants to claim a more legitimate version of Christianity (Ethiopian) then one has to use THEIR biblical canon which includes MORE OT books, not fewer (Maccabees, Jubilees, Enoch, Tobit, etc). So as you can see, a more legitimate form of Christianity would never reduce itself down to just the NT or include extra OT books just to disqualify the entire OT based on a misinterpretation of a book in the NT that did not exist during the time that Yeshua was a rabbi. If Yeshua wanted to teach against the OT then this would be spoken in his own words, not Paul's. Paul was NOT a disciple of Yeshua. He was a missionary to the gentiles. This is why the Hebrew church led by James goes missing while the papacy tries to claim its beginnings with Peter while mostly using the letters written to them by Saul/Paul.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:44:06 PM

4. discredit the identity of God

Christians love the "bait and switch". Growing up, I always thought the definition of Babylon was literally "confusion". Technically, it isn't. This comes from an Akkadian word, bav'el, which means "Gate of God". But symbolically, the word has become associated with confusion because of what happened there. The confusion of tongues.

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Historical_Genesis/4qX0bQs0eEYC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=akkadian+trinity&pg=PA17&printsec=frontcover

Quote: Sumerians invariably shaved their heads and faces, while long hair and beards adorned Akkadians. Interestingly, the two gods adopted from the Akkadian TRIAD of gods, Ea, known as Enki to the Sumerians, and Enlil, common to both, are shown in Sumerian depictions in Akkadian hairstyle and dress.

So in other words, Babylon was the source of the Trinity, and the tower of Bav'el was not built for YHWH but rather the pagan Trinity that came from a convergence of different cultures around the levant. And if you study the religions of the ancient peoples in this area, including the Canaanites who Abraham lived among, you can see their influence in the bible; merging ideas of gods into one God, much like Pharaoh Akhenaten attempted to do in KMT (Kemet/Egypt).

So Christianity didn't just usurp the messianic movement, which..., if successful, would have ended in Yeshua being crowned king of Yisra'el and the twelve tribes eventually fighting for freedom against Rome, instead, the shepherd was struck and the sheep were scattered, and inside the corpse of it... a new religion was born that brought back the pagan gods and polytheism, much in the same way that polytheism returned to KMT when they rebelled against Akhenaten. In Roman Christianity, "Jesus" basically takes center stage as the sun/son, and this is why "Christmas" celebrates his birthday on the winter solstice which is literally the pagan birth of the sun. So, for Christianity, Jesus is another version of their solar deity which is why they believe he created the earth-which so happens to be what other pagans, as well as modern science, agrees on. The sun is literally a fusion generator that produced around 80 (out of 118) elements of the periodic table.

Ancient priests were basically ancient scientists. They studied the sun and stars enough to figure many things out. They had ideas that could be compared to the origins of physics. They understood there were "forces" in nature. And in order to understand these forces, they gave them names. And they became "gods". The rest makes sense when you start from this context.

So if you understand this you can see that it is superstition to worship one of these "gods" as if it is a sentient being that can hear you and respond. Ancient priests didn't do magic. They were doing science. The difference is that when you can't figure out how a thing is done that's when it becomes a "magic" trick. But much of "magic" involves tricking the perception of the human brain, such that the mind is confused and believes whatever the magic implies he did between points A and B.

So similarly... magicians often use a "bait and switch" method. One minute you see something in their hand and in the next minute it's gone and in the next minute, it's replaced by something else.

So now you have 1 God (YHWH/JAH). Close the hand. Open it. You SEE Yeshua. Close the hand. Open it. Now Christianity shows you "God the Son (Jesus), God the Father(YHWH), and God the Holy Spirit. And it says the 3 are 1. Classic bait and switch. They want you to believe it was AlWAYS 3 by projecting all 3 characters back into the OT as if they were always there but never revealed themselves as separate beings/persons.

One God in 3 persons? That doesn't even make sense. So instead, what they do is turn God into an "office", not a person, but an "office" that 3 people can be in. However, this absolutely negates MANY MANY OT scriptures. So before you can see this "trinity" you have to first establish the NT and mainly use interpretations of it (the new set of books that are mostly just letters) to try and CHANGE the previous interpretations of the OT. And if you think Yeshua is more important than the OT then you might get suckered into believing this. But it is classic bait and switch and if you didn't fall for it, guess what? Christians killed you. And they killed you for the same reason Moses ordered the deaths of Hebrews who would not believe his religion; because if there is too much dissent (challenge) you can lose control of the narrative and this will cause you to lose control of the people.

So when you replace 1 God with 3? ...that is Babylon. Ok? Babylon is not actually a government. Governments are represented in prophecy as beasts. Babylon is the "mystery religion" of the harlot who sits on the beast and the beast provides the power. The reason we have separation of church and state is that whenever the church has the power of the state the result is extreme oppression. Even Christianity couldn't stand Christianity and that caused Christians to run to America to get away from their own religious governing body.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:48:12 PM

5. discredit the covenant

This "bait and switch" also applies to the covenant. The bible talks about the two witnesses. Witnesses testify. This is called a testimony. This is why we have the word, testament. Many scholars are trying to figure out who (As in people) these witnesses are. I don't care. Part of the problem is that people try to force everything to be literal. This is why I say Rastafari is among the most enlightened because it understands and uses symbolism with more natural agility. But I digress. The OT and NT are testimonies. This much is beyond contestation. Honestly, the things I don't like about the OT are kind of fixed in the NT and vice versa. There is a balance there that stabilizes the bible as the foundation for a religion. A religion is kind of like the coating of a pill that helps the medicine get to where it needs to go. But the actual medicine is its spirituality. That is the part that is necessary for the inner man to be repaired and to grow. But without the religious coating, many people would never accept that spirituality.

Christians want to confuse terms. They see "old covenant" in the bible and think that it means the same thing as the "old testament". But here's the problem with that. When the bible refers to the old covenant the new testament doesn't exist yet. The bible, at that time, was the Torah (law) + the Prophets + the writings. So what is the old covenant, really?

First, we have to know what the word means. A covenant is a promise, but it's basically like a contract. "IF you do this, THEN I will do that." You have a part. And the other party has a part. When JAH made a covenant with the people, the contract made them "his people".

Exodus 6:7
And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.

Exodus 19
4 Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself.

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

In other words, his loyalty would be with them instead of any other human lineage. And therefore if they fought with another lineage or nation, Jah would take their side. And they would offer burnt offerings to maintain this relationship because that is what virtually all priests of the ancient world told people to do.

Exodus 3:18
And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, JAH God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God.

Note in Exodus 19:4 that the covenant is something people have to keep. It is not a 1 way street. It is not an obligation that JAH was required to continue no matter what. Sidenote, before we get into what the people had to do, let's note that in verse 10 it says "10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes," which is the inspiration for why the elders of the tribe of Judah thought that washing was necessary for people to be holy. Even though the Levites were charged with the priesthood, it clearly states in verse 6 that they were to be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. There was a different order of priest outside of the Levitical line and that's what Samson was based on and that is also what the dreadlocks is based on.

15 And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.
side note: why? Because it would make them "unclean" (physically)

Exodus 20 now...

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

this is the standard practice for all gods so this version of God is no different. Note that this is in Exodus 20 right after the 10 commandments were spoken so this is part of the same covenant with the 10 commandments, not some alternate reality where 500+ mitsvah are included but the 10 are not. The law continues in exodus 21 because you have the law and you have the JUDGMENTS. In other words, what was the remedy or penalty for specific cases? Just because the 10 commandments say "don't steal" doesn't mean you can commit fraud or con someone into giving you their possessions. The exact penalty for "thou shalt not kill" for example is in verse 12. And it goes on to talk about what the penalty should be if the person didn't die or if they died from wounds later on. Towards the end of 21 and into 22 you see the penalties for stealing. The wages (result) of sin was death, but that was not the penalty of every one of the 10 commandments. So if you throw out the judgments... you really cannot fairly judge anyone who breaks the law. "outdated"? No. You can't simply remove penalties for breaking the law. That would create a lawless society and that would be chaos. When the Israelites were occupied by other nations they had to follow those nations' laws and face those nations' judgments. But on top of that, they still tried to keep up their own standards.

Note that rape is not included in the 10 commandments but is addressed in Exodus 22. Thou shalt not bear false witness is continued in Exodus 23 and the sabbath details are there too with the other feast days attached. There is also an angel involved and starting from 22+ this is the first covenant.

22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

So at the end of Exodus 23, the contract has now been completely spoken as far as what the people had to do in order to become "God's chosen people". And they had to verbally agree to this contract so we see this in the next chapter.

Exodus 24
3 And Moses came and told the people all the words of the Lord, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the Lord hath said will we do.

So everything up until this point is all part of the first covenant.

7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that the Lord hath said will we do, and be obedient.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:49:50 PM

The covenant was also sealed in flesh from before Exodus.

Genesis 17:14
And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

This and other violations of the law were sometimes specifically mentioned as a cause for the violator to be exiled (ex: Exodus 12:15, Leviticus 18:29)

Their side of the contract was to keep the law. This could be broken on an individual level but that's why those individuals were punished in a way that wouldn't cause the whole group to be found guilty where the whole group would be seen as breaking the contract.

As for the new covenant... it wasn't imagined from the NT. It was set forth in the OT.

Jeremiah 31:31
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Note that the new covenant is still with the descendants of Yisra'el with the leadership being the house of Judah (the tribe of the kings). It is NOT with Rome or Christianity. There is no biblical covenant that was ever made with a RELIGION. The covenants were always made with people and their families which became tribes and NATIONS.

But this is more "bait and switch".

Yeshua talked about being the vine. Why? Because

Hebrews 12:24
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

basically, Yeshua was the link between the chosen people (Yisra'el) and anyone who wanted to join, as in immigration, as in people can choose to become Israelites.

Why did Paul quote Jeremiah?

The answer is simple. Under the old covenant, they should not have ever been conquered and occupied. So obviously, the fault for this could never be put on Jah so it had to be the people who broke the covenant. This is like a bride who cheats on her husband and he divorces her. The act of divorce was the act of "putting her away" (ie separation).

The idea that JAH allowed his people to be destroyed and made a covenant with the same people responsible for their occupation and destruction... is really incredible. It is incredible that people would believe this but it is all part of the bait and switch where one day Yeshua is a Jewish rabbi and the next he is dead and the next he is the leader of a new religion that is backed by the same government that executed him for sedition. Bait and switch.

There is actually no fulfillment of this new covenant. That's why various forms of Judaism are still awaiting a messiah. The new covenant was to be with a nation.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Ezekiel 37:26
Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

The messiah can only be a king. If you don't understand this you do not know what a messiah is. But this is why it says the government shall be upon his shoulder. This new covenant, according to the prophet Ezekiel was to be everlasting and there was to be a sanctuary in the midst of them. But there's another problem... and this one is pretty big.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

cannot be fulfilled without a repatriation back into the chosen land (which is why Christian nations created the state of Israel in 1948 with Europeans)

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them, and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

And this is the problem. David refers to an heir of David. Is it Yeshua? Yeshua never became king of Yisra'el. So not him. Is it Haile Selassie I? Honestly this is a closer match due to his actual accomplishments. But I wouldn't say that all of the prophecy was fulfilled. In fact, it never has been. Christianity is trying to take advantage of the prophecies by seeking to fulfill them in their own ways so that they can control the narrative and have the world treat them as the Israelites, under the new covenant, were supposed to be treated by the rest of earth's inhabitants. But they are basically trying to take this birthright as Jacob did to Esau, with a bait and switch.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 4/1/2022 12:52:15 PM

6. discredit head coverings

The agent does not know much about the OT so easily tries to dismiss it. Therefore he lacks any historic context or relevance when it comes to head coverings. Since he cannot relate this Hebrew Scripture (doesn't know how it relates) he says "according to the Arabs".

The problem is that the Arabs got their ideas from the "people of the book". Head coverings are from the Hebrew Bible. But the bible represents a very patriarchal system. Men wore head coverings but were told to remove them when praying or prophesying. You wouldn't tell men to take off their head covering in these situations if they never wore any head coverings.

The agent is clearly misinterpreting for the sole purpose of making you think that being against masks is somehow biblical.

Only women were told to keep their heads covered because of their relationship to men. But the agent isn't saying that women should wear masks. So he ignores the whole gender issue of head covering in order to attack head covering entirely. But as we can see... this is simply false.

1 Corinthians 11:7 - For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

This text reflects OT thinking which is the same source Arabs took from. This is why Islam encourages women to be covered and not men.

But go to Google images and search for Muslim imam/priests and see how they have their heads covered. It is a different style than what women wear. Now do a google search for Jewish priests and see the type of headdress that they wear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kippah

As you can see from the article a lot of this is based on rabbinical customs, Talmud, etc. but this has roots in ancient Israelite culture.

However, is it written in the law that men must wear headcovering? Or must not?

Exodus 28
4 And these are the garments which they shall make; a breastplate, and an ephod, and a robe, and a broidered coat, a mitre, and a girdle: and they shall make holy garments for Aaron thy brother, and his sons, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.

a mitre is a head covering so yes, it is Torah for the Levitical priesthood (see verses 1-3) to wear a special head covering. Jewish traditions tend to be further expressions of the law that went above and beyond what was actually commanded, as with hand washing. Handwashing is a good thing. But it's not a sin if you don't. So likewise, what was good for the priest was accepted as good in general but the priest was a higher example. To a degree, everyone was supposed to be priests as we read earlier. But does this mean you have to wear a mitre or even a turban? No. Just like you "don't haffi dread".

So you cannot demonize head coverings without bringing insult to the commandments pertaining to the priesthood.

Paul is often brought up in order to dispute the keeping of the law. But here is what he says.

“This I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets. I have hope in God, which they themselves also accept, that there will be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust. This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men” (Acts 24:14-16).

So there are no credible biblical means to say that any type of head covering is wrong, only a recommendation to non-priests, that they remove their head covering in certain situations. This does not apply to masks at all. Furthermore... I'd like to inject a bit of common sense here. The idea that desert-dwelling people never covered their faces... in the desert... is about as wrong as you can get. Even US soldiers wear masks and veils when they go into the same regions because of the sand. It is simply a practical covering to protect yourself from the elements. So why on earth would you protect yourself from sand but not see the practical utility in protecting your respiratory system from viruses?

Again, agents are not interested in truth but rather anything they can twist in order to make it seem like you shouldn't protect yourself from deadly diseases. If they themselves actually went to Israel they would have no problem having something they could pull up over their nose. But they want to tell you that it's wrong to hide your face? This is one of the dumbest things a person could ever believe.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 169

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I