Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7399&start_row=1

Donald Trump Links?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 8/6/2020 2:35:45 PM

Hi

I have seen many here write that Donald Trump is the greatest symbol of Babylon. Many blacks have started to agree with him, saying that he is actually better to the black community than the Democrats in the end. Other blacks call him the greatest white supremacy racist. To be honest, it's almost embarrassing how little I know about him compared to my age. I know only a few things like that he is not climate friendly, That he has called some african countries "shitholes" and that he talk about immigrants with a very ruff tone. I want to start finding out who he really is so I can form my own opinion about him. Do he oppress africans inside Africa? How does he flex white supremacy? How is he not climate friendly? All that I want to know
But I do not know where to start from so I would ask if there was anyone who could provide some info or link to some good knowledge about him. I'm not asking anyone to do any work for me. Sometimes it's just good to have some credible links to start from.

Thanks

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 8/7/2020 10:17:58 PM

He is a crazy bald head. Or someone who has sold his soul unto vanity. He's schizophrenic and psychotic. He's the worst magician I've ever seen. He's only serving a greater magician, though.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/21/2020 10:09:42 PM

WASHINGTON — Touting efforts to protect religious freedom, President Donald Trump told the National Prayer Breakfast that his administration would defend the right of faith-based adoption agencies to place children in families based on firmly held religious beliefs.

“We will always protect our country’s proud tradition of faith-based adoption,” Trump said. “My administration is working to ensure that faith-based adoption agencies are able to help vulnerable children find their forever families while following their deeply held beliefs.”

His comments came after introducing Melissa and Chad Buck, a Catholic couple from Holt, Mich., who have adopted five children with special needs through St. Vincent Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Lansing.

Trump alluded to an American Civil Liberties Union federal lawsuit against the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services that challenges a state law that protects child-placing agencies that deny adoption services because of a conflict with the agency’s religious beliefs.

The lawsuit argues that state-contracted, taxpayer-funded child placement agencies unconstitutionally discriminate by disqualifying same-sex couples from consideration for adoption or foster care.

Following Catholic teaching, St. Vincent Catholic Charities does not place children with same-sex couples. It is among the agencies contracted for adoption services by the state of Michigan.

The president also told the breakfast audience his administration is “speaking out against religious persecution around the world including against religious minorities, Christians and the Jewish community.”

Trump then introduced Elan Carr, a former prosecutor in the Los Angeles district attorney’s office, as the State Department’s new special envoy to monitor and combat anti-Semitism.

“As part of our commitment to building a just and loving society, we must build a culture that cherishes the dignity and sanctity of innocent human life. All children, born and unborn, are made in the holy image of God,” the president said.

Trump pledged to continue efforts to crack down on human trafficking by working with faith-based agencies working on the frontline to protect vulnerable men, women and children.

“Together we will end the scourge of modern-day slavery, which because of the internet is at levels nobody can believe,” the president added.

In closing, Trump said Americans were “blessed to live in a land of faith where all things are possible” and where “our only limits are those we place are those we place on ourselves.”

“So today and every day, let us pray for the future of our country,” he said. “Let us pray for the courage to pursue justice and the wisdom to forge peace. Let us pray for a future where every child has a warm, safe and loving home.

“Let us pray therefore for the good our out people, for the strength of our families for the safety of our citizens, for the fulfillment of our deepest hopes and our highest potential. And let us always give thanks of the miracle of life, the majesty of creation and the grace of almighty God.”

https://www.archstl.org/pres-trump-defends-rights-of-faithbased-adoption-agencies-at-national-prayer-breakfast-3647

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/21/2020 10:34:42 PM

Theres a side to Trump the media doesnt show. We all know we can make ANYONE look bad. Ask the BLACKHEART MAN. You can make me look like saint or a devil, its not hard to demonize anyone.

I searched long time for a video or a transcript of the "Shitshole countries" remark and found nothing. Just media saying he said this....Here is the best I could find...And remember politicians are the most corrupted people of any profession and Trump was never a politician so they naturally hate him for becoming their leader. How
bad the media makes people look is not how they are. Here is the most evil thing I see with Trump but it is questionable. Seperation of Mexican immigrants being separated from their children, aka ICE. The ethics int this is questionable in every case though

https://www.ice.gov/

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-48602222

https://www.politifact.com/article/2018/jan/12/donald-trumps-s-hole-countries-remarks-and-its-pol/

Messenger: CaveMan Sent: 8/22/2020 8:05:25 AM

A many thanks to you jessep86
I will read

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 8/22/2020 12:13:50 PM

Blessed Love Idren

Once again I man have daily works to attend to, but I could not stay quiet on this.

Caveman, you are still asking people to do work for you, don’t pretend. InI can operate a search engine all the same.

Jessep86, I agree with the I that InI can use incomplete views or quotes to persuade people and hide the truth. The media is skilled in that, as are politrickians. InI need to work to seek truth. I know for a fact that Tronald Dump is a narcissist. That is a serious issue. One can not judge a narcissist by their words, as narcissists will say anything that will benefit themselves. This can be very calculated on the narcissist’s part.

Tronald Dump may not have been a politrickster before he became President, but he certainly fancied himself a business man. For him it's all about the money. InI can see this from his actions. Nothing hidden about it. InI need to be aware the level of interconnectivity going on between Tronald Dump and the whore babylon and its economy that is represented in the book of Revelations. If we are going to use his own words, lets sight that he has pointed and looked towards the sky and said the words, “I am the chosen one”.

I want to include a few articles that took I mere seconds to find using a search engine (ahem Caveman), typing phrases such as:

trump policies effect on africa

trump charlottesville remarks

------------------------------

https://africasacountry.com/2019/02/making-a-buck-under-donald-trumps-usaid

The first article I found was very interesting, because it ties into another discussion InI have been having about GMO seeds. The article does refer to Dump’s “shithole countries” comment, but without doing much research, I think I remember that comment was something he said in a cabinet meeting, not in front of his calculated performances on camera. It wasn’t other career politricksters tattling on him, it was “nonpolitical” figures in the meeting that were shocked at his choice of language.

Regardless, we learn from this article that it is actually Obama’s policies that pressured Ithiopia into adopting GMO seeds into their agriculture program. Another Isample that InI need to work to seek truth. The article explains how Dump has gone one step further to embrace the bond between USAID and the private sector, something him and his investor friends can benefit from financially for years to come after his Presidency. Something every President has been doing for how long?? InI must wake up.

-----------------------------------

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/11/637665414/a-year-after-charlottesville-not-much-has-changed-for-trump

The next article is one of the least biased I could find, explaining Dumps comments and reactions to the Charlottesville rally

-------------------------------------

InI need to wake up. There is no savior coming for InI. Not in the shape of a politrickall figure, not in the form of a sky god. InI are the saviors. InI need to work endlessly to wise up and live in righteousness.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Geez Che Sent: 9/1/2020 1:20:36 PM

I generally don't believe in hierarchies, but sometimes I suffer from jealousy, "I am a jealous God" I believe it has been written somewhere in the King James Bible, this causes me problems when I seek out instruction or guidance, as I don't place faith in myself. However, self-doubt is important, or rather doubting the false self, confusing the true self for the false self is what leads to jealousy I believe. Reflecting oneself publicly is a bad habit of mine.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I